GOP official on Pat Toomey: "We didn't send him there to vote his conscience, do the right thing - or whatever"

Pat Toomey was always a neocon dickhead. The stupid people who liked him, me at one time, received his monthly bulletin telling how he loves soldiers, police, fire fighters, stray animals, temporarily employing rich constituents children and , unwritten but well known, how he loves to screw the American worker and enrich big business and himself. The man never took a courageous stand on anything as you can see with this vote. He hates Trump because he loves the establishment and the way it allows them to steal from the system. He doesn't amount to a pimple on Trump's ass. I hope this fucked up his future as a lobbyist-briber.

Reps are supposed to vote based on the will of their people. If his district is heavily in favor of Trump then he betrayed the people who elected him. If his district isn't then he did the right thing.

Seems simple enough to me. He wasn't elected preacher

Senators do not represent "districts" Murky - They represent all the people in their state.
Which is a district, you fucking moron.

No angry lil man, a state is not a "district". You are thinking of the House of Representatives. Are you going to start calling the US a district next dummy?

I realize that this is a bit complicated for Trump supporters to understand, so please read it carefully and try to understand it before replying:

An elected official is generally supposed to represent the will of their constituency - the people who voted for them, the people who voted against them and the people who did not vote. Since the majority voted for them, they should weigh in favor of that majority.

However, that is only true to the extent that it is in keeping with their Oath of Office and any other official Oaths that they've taken per their office.

In this case their Oath taken as U.S. Senator and the Oath taken at the beginning of the impeachment trial overrides any obligation to their constituency.

In fact if they violate these oaths they should be removed from office - regardless of the will of their constituency.

" I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of (the president’s name), President of the United States, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: so help me God.”

43 U.S. Senators have befouled their oath of office and their Impeachment Oath and should be removed from office!!!!
Spare us your horseshit.

I knew that would be way too complicated for you to comprehend. It was intended for Trump supporters that have some shred of intelligence.
Actually, he is correct. Spare us your horseshit.

Why?

Because it is horseshit.

If it wasn't, then every elected official would have a district wide vote for every decision he/she has to make before making it.

Thats not how it works....as much as you want to say it does.

An elected official votes based on how he campaigned he would vote. If he doesnt, he will be voted out next time.

I mean....you refer to Trump voters as unintelligent....yet you post horsehit like you did?

Sorry - Richard is 100% spot on. They all took an OATH. Do you deny that?
Diversion.

I disagree with the whole thing about "he/she is to represent all of the people. That is a myth. He/she is to apply the agenda they ran on. Nothing more. As long as their decisions are what they deem constitutional, for them to say "well, I said I would do A and the majority of the people voted for me to do A but I am aware that a large minority of people want me to do B....and I have to represent ALL of the people so I wont vote for anything." Is that how it is supposed to work?

Are you sure?

Is that how Biden is doing things?

Are you sure?

So you think it was not right for the Senators that supported the Confederacy to be expelled from the Senate?

I realize that this is a bit complicated for Trump supporters to understand, so please read it carefully and try to understand it before replying:

An elected official is generally supposed to represent the will of their constituency - the people who voted for them, the people who voted against them and the people who did not vote. Since the majority voted for them, they should weigh in favor of that majority.

However, that is only true to the extent that it is in keeping with their Oath of Office and any other official Oaths that they've taken per their office.

In this case their Oath taken as U.S. Senator and the Oath taken at the beginning of the impeachment trial overrides any obligation to their constituency.

In fact if they violate these oaths they should be removed from office - regardless of the will of their constituency.

" I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of (the president’s name), President of the United States, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: so help me God.”

43 U.S. Senators have befouled their oath of office and their Impeachment Oath and should be removed from office!!!!
Spare us your horseshit.

I knew that would be way too complicated for you to comprehend. It was intended for Trump supporters that have some shred of intelligence.
anyone who listens to what you have to say is a moron. 100% of Democrats voted to convict Trump. How is that "voting your conscience?" We all now the Democrat Reich would sell their own mothers for gold, so these claims about honesty and integrity are the most absurd horseshit imaginable

Only an F*cking idiot would believe that Trump was not guilty - which explains why you believe it.
Only a partisan would say he IS guilty by using the same words all politicians use when stating their case.

That makes you a partisan.

Spare us your horseshit.

Why?

Because it is horseshit.

If it wasn't, then every elected official would have a district wide vote for every decision he/she has to make before making it.

An elected official votes based on how he campaigned he would vote. If he doesnt, he will be voted out next time.

I mean....you refer to Trump voters as unintelligent....yet you post horsehit like you did?

Diversion.

I disagree with the whole thing about "he/she is to represent all of the people. That is a myth. He/she is to apply the agenda they ran on. Nothing more. As long as their decisions are what they deem constitutional, for them to say "well, I said I would do A and the majority of the people voted for me to do A but I am aware that a large minority of people want me to do B....and I have to represent ALL of the people so I wont vote for anything." Is that how it is supposed to work?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

So you think it was not right for the Senators that supported the Confederacy to be expelled from the Senate?
Really?

That is how you respond?

Uh...there was a war that killed more Americans than any other war that hashed that out.

And that is your response?

Sorry Skippy....you have lost my interest.

Spare us your horseshit.

anyone who listens to what you have to say is a moron. 100% of Democrats voted to convict Trump. How is that "voting your conscience?" We all now the Democrat Reich would sell their own mothers for gold, so these claims about honesty and integrity are the most absurd horseshit imaginable

Only an F*cking idiot would believe that Trump was not guilty - which explains why you believe it.
It's A fucking idiot, not AN fucking idiot, genius.

That explains why you believe Trump was guilty, even though the impeachment managers presented no legally admissible evidence to support it.

Spare us your horseshit.

Why?

Because it is horseshit.

Diversion.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Really?

That is how you respond?

Uh...there was a war that killed more Americans than any other war that hashed that out.

And that is your response?

Sorry Skippy....you have lost my interest.

So you don't have any response to my question.

I'm sure that's how you react whenever you lose an argument.

Reps are supposed to vote based on the will of their people. If his district is heavily in favor of Trump then he betrayed the people who elected him. If his district isn't then he did the right thing.

Seems simple enough to me. He wasn't elected preacher

Senators do not represent "districts" Murky - They represent all the people in their state.
Which is a district, you fucking moron.

No angry lil man, a state is not a "district". You are thinking of the House of Representatives. Are you going to start calling the US a district next dummy?

Wrong:

district
noun, often attributive

Definition of district
(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : a territorial division (as for administrative or electoral purposes)

2 : an area, region, or section with a distinguishing character

Only a partisan would say he IS guilty by using the same words all politicians use when stating their case.

Trumpettes love power more than they love facts. That is the only reason they would have voted against conviction.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Spare us your horseshit.

That explains why you believe Trump was guilty, even though the impeachment managers presented no legally admissible evidence to support it.

Even McConnell made it clear that Trump was guilty - and that it should be pursued by the criminal justice system.

An idiot like you is too stupid to know what is and is not admissible evidence.

Spare us your horseshit.

Even McConnell made it clear that Trump was guilty - and that it should be pursued by the criminal justice system.

An idiot like you is too stupid to know what is and is not admissible evidence.
McConnell is on the Republican hit list of traitors to be primaried. It has always been obvious that he hates Trump.

Hearsay is not admissible. Newspaper reports are not admissible and suppositions are not admissable. Vertually nothing the impeachment managers presented would be allowed in a real trial.

Spare us your horseshit.

It always cracks me up when these Reich minions claim they aren't partisans.

Trumpettes love power more than they love facts. That is the only reason they would have voted against conviction.
Most of those Trumpers at one time did not ever want to see a part of our nation destroyed. Not anymore. the more blue cities vaporized, the better. Progs are going to have to go Stalin on the population. A reduction of tens of millions will do them fine. They will control the decline in numbers of the population. Using groups against each other.

Most of those Trumpers at one time did not ever want to see a part of our nation destroyed. Not anymore. the more blue cities vaporized, the better. Progs are going to have to go Stalin on the population. A reduction of tens of millions will do them fine. They will control the decline in numbers of the population. Using groups against each other.

You're babbling again - Take a nap

Richard - H
You do notice that when this little turd of a loser (bratpit) cannot dispute facts, how he replies.
A typical tRUMP turd.
:auiqs.jpg:

Spare us your horseshit.

The NY Times won an award for 4 years of FICTION.

Most media outlets are foreign-owned now, pushing propaganda, indoctrination weak-minded, lazy sheep who seek to be sheep taken care of rather than living free.

Forum List

Back