GOP official on Pat Toomey: "We didn't send him there to vote his conscience, do the right thing - or whatever"

My friends, this is what a cult of personality looks like. Sad :confused:

A number of local parties in the presidential battleground state have already moved to censure Toomey, even before the vote over the weekend.​
In Washington County, GOP chairman Dave Ball said party members felt betrayed by Toomey and voted last week to censure the senator.​
“We did not send him there to vote his conscience, do the the right thing - or whatever he said he was doing". We sent him there to represent us,” Ball told KDKA, a CBS affiliate based in Pittsburgh.​

Translation:

Shut up and let Trump put it in your butt. Party over Country !!!

They care more about their political party than America

Indeed Banker, they don't give one holy CRAP about the Constitution or America.

Biden is going to crush covid and the economy will boom, with the stock market going even higher. And the Trumpers are going to hate it!

Trump would have made the economy boom, moron. He's already done it once. What's Biden's record?

Seeing how Trump lost his re-election and left office with a net loss of 3 million jobs, and the country in ruin due to his failure on covid I think it is safe to say Trump's record is terrible at best.

Trump is another Bush, a failed president, with a record low approval rating. How come all the bad presidents are Republicans?

Exactly what has Biden done for COVID. I mean, really....open your eyes....he said in his first 100 days he will have schools open at 50%......and then he said they will be open for at least 1 day a week per student....yet....Trump had 60% schools open 5 days a week before he left office.

So lets analyze...in essence, Biden said he will actually DECREASE school attendance and say it is an accomplishment.

Biden said under his leadership, there will be 1 million vaccines administered per day. Yet the day he took office that number was already above 1 million.

So lets analyze....in essence, Biden said he would actually DECREASE vaccine administration and say it was an accomplishment

But please....show us how you are beholden to the opinion of CNN and MSNBC

A number of local parties in the presidential battleground state have already moved to censure Toomey, even before the vote over the weekend.​
In Washington County, GOP chairman Dave Ball said party members felt betrayed by Toomey and voted last week to censure the senator.​
“We did not send him there to vote his conscience, do the the right thing - or whatever he said he was doing". We sent him there to represent us,” Ball told KDKA, a CBS affiliate based in Pittsburgh.​

So you have a problem with the way democracy is supposed to work? You wouldn't have a problem if Dim Senators voted to acquit Trump?

Don't lie.

Democrats did vote to acquit Trump last time and nobody censured them.

Republican Senators are sent to Washington to UPHOLD THE LAW. So much for Republicans being the party of law and order.

If they uphold the law only to themselves then the game is lost. Prog Senators will not do that.

Translation:

Biden is going to crush covid and the economy will boom, with the stock market going even higher. And the Trumpers are going to hate it!

Trump would have made the economy boom, moron. He's already done it once. What's Biden's record?

Seeing how Trump lost his re-election and left office with a net loss of 3 million jobs, and the country in ruin due to his failure on covid I think it is safe to say Trump's record is terrible at best.

Trump is another Bush, a failed president, with a record low approval rating. How come all the bad presidents are Republicans?

Exactly what has Biden done for COVID. I mean, really....open your eyes....he said in his first 100 days he will have schools open at 50%......and then he said they will be open for at least 1 day a week per student....yet....Trump had 60% schools open 5 days a week before he left office.

So lets analyze...in essence, Biden said he will actually DECREASE school attendance and say it is an accomplishment.

Biden said under his leadership, there will be 1 million vaccines administered per day. Yet the day he took office that number was already above 1 million.

So lets analyze....in essence, Biden said he would actually DECREASE vaccine administration and say it was an accomplishment

LoL! Trumpy Bear had nothing to do with opening schools and Biden had nothing to do with closing them. And Dear Leader was NOT vaccinating a million people a day. That's bullshit. He succeeded in vaccinating 20 million people in 42 days. That's under half a million a day. Biden is hitting 1.5 to 2 million a day because he had an actual PLAN.

Translation:

Biden is crushing covid as covid cases are dropping rapidly as we speak. Biden is winning

Biden has a simple, yet effective covid plan:
1) wear a mask and promote mask wearing at all times. vs Trump who politicized mask wearing, mocked Biden for wearing a mask, and had fellow idiots tweeting "Be brave" "Mybody my choice" as they resisted mask wearing like total fools.

2) Social distancing. no super-spreader events. Trump held 100s of idiot super-spreader events, rallies and parties actually contributing to the spread of the virus, like a fuckin idiot.

"We're rounding the curve" as cases are soaring to all time highs...

Trump failed at covid and had record cases and record deaths. Biden is doing the exact opposite and it is working as cases are plumeting.

Go Biden ! We are winning and the economy will re-open and then kabooom! The Biden boom is here and the new roaring 20s are just beginning. Another Bill Clinton Golden age is coming.

Translation:

LoL! Trumpy Bear had nothing to do with opening schools and Biden had nothing to do with closing them. And Dear Leader was NOT vaccinating a million people a day. That's bullshit. He succeeded in vaccinating 20 million people in 42 days. That's under half a million a day. Biden is hitting 1.5 to 2 million a day because he had an actual PLAN.

Actually Trump admin only got 9 million shots in arms. A terrible number.

Biden's winning, but Trump did such a bad job it is easy to do better than the failed Trump.

Translation:

Actually Trump admin only got 9 million shots in arms. A terrible number.

Biden's winning, but Trump did such a bad job it is easy to do better than the failed Trump.

Thanks, I am probably thinking of where Biden was after maybe a week on the job.

To bad, the poster is exactly that and deserves his comeuppance.
If you don't like it...to bad.
Maybe you are in the same category as (bratpit):auiqs.jpg:

Richard - H
You do notice that when this little turd of a loser (bratpit) cannot dispute facts, how he replies.
A typical tRUMP turd.
:auiqs.jpg:
I realize that this is a bit complicated for Trump supporters to understand, so please read it carefully and try to understand it before replying:

An elected official is generally supposed to represent the will of their constituency - the people who voted for them, the people who voted against them and the people who did not vote. Since the majority voted for them, they should weigh in favor of that majority.

However, that is only true to the extent that it is in keeping with their Oath of Office and any other official Oaths that they've taken per their office.

In this case their Oath taken as U.S. Senator and the Oath taken at the beginning of the impeachment trial overrides any obligation to their constituency.

In fact if they violate these oaths they should be removed from office - regardless of the will of their constituency.

" I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of (the president’s name), President of the United States, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: so help me God.”

43 U.S. Senators have befouled their oath of office and their Impeachment Oath and should be removed from office!!!!
Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

That was a very mature post. And it spoke volumes.

Well done.
The correct English is "too bad," not "to bad," you goose stepping NAZI dumbfuck.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing shows that you've lost an argument like having to resort to being a grammar and typo Nazi

Richard - H
You do notice that when this little turd of a loser (bratpit) cannot dispute facts, how he replies.
A typical tRUMP turd.
I realize that this is a bit complicated for Trump supporters to understand, so please read it carefully and try to understand it before replying:

An elected official is generally supposed to represent the will of their constituency - the people who voted for them, the people who voted against them and the people who did not vote. Since the majority voted for them, they should weigh in favor of that majority.

However, that is only true to the extent that it is in keeping with their Oath of Office and any other official Oaths that they've taken per their office.

In this case their Oath taken as U.S. Senator and the Oath taken at the beginning of the impeachment trial overrides any obligation to their constituency.

In fact if they violate these oaths they should be removed from office - regardless of the will of their constituency.

" I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of (the president’s name), President of the United States, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: so help me God.”

43 U.S. Senators have befouled their oath of office and their Impeachment Oath and should be removed from office!!!!
Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.
The correct English is "too bad," not "to bad," you goose stepping NAZI dumbfuck.

Nothing shows that you've lost an argument like having to resort to being a grammar and typo Nazi
Hmmm, no. It shows that before you go around calling other posters stupid you better make sure you have all your ducks in a row.

Richard - H
A typical tRUMP turd.

Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.

Hmmm, no. It shows that before you go around calling other posters stupid you better make sure you have all your ducks in a row.

Seriously?

You never had a single duck in your row, dumbass!

Though you sure do have a few toys in the attic!!!

Richard - H
A typical tRUMP turd.

A little typo and you have not real argument to counter, shows the stupidity of you.
But we don't expect anything else from tRUMP nut sucker.

Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.

When you notice the replies from this tRUMP dick sucker , all he has is insults. Nothing of substance but that is the way tRUMP dick boys are.

Richard - H
A typical tRUMP turd.

Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.

Seriously?

Richard - H
A typical tRUMP turd.

A little typo and you have not real argument to counter, shows the stupidity of you.

Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.

Smartest post you ever submitted.

When you notice the replies from this tRUMP dick sucker , all he has is insults. Nothing of substance but that is the way tRUMP dick boys are.

Richard - H
A typical tRUMP turd.

Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.

Seriously?

I assume you're referring to me.

Wrong, turd. I post plenty of substance, but I also dish out plenty of well deserved verbal abuse to NAZIs like you. It should hurt when anyone posts the kind of idiocies you post.

Richard - H
A typical tRUMP turd.

And by far, more substantive than any thought or post you have ever uttered
Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.

Smartest post you ever submitted.

See, you did now quite well that the description fits you to a "T"!
So relevant of you to know. Give yourself a little credit today
you little tRUMP dick sucker.
:icon_sjung:

Richard - H
A typical tRUMP turd.

Spare us your horseshit.
wow.

Well done.

Seriously?

I assume you're referring to me.

Wrong, turd. I post plenty of substance, but I also dish out plenty of well deserved verbal abuse to NAZIs like you. It should hurt when anyone posts the kind of idiocies you post.

Toomey had a choice between the constitution or his constituents.

Good for him, he chose the former.

Forum List

Back