Imagine if Trump had signed 40 or 50 EO's in his first 2 or 3 weeks in office.

There are two aspects here. One is EO's overturning Trump's EO's. Trump wrote a ton of them. 69 in 2020 alone. I have no problem with a bunch right off the bat overturning the previous administration EO's.

For new things, I do not generally support EO's. I believe they are the realm of the lazy. Those unwilling to do the work to get legislation passed.

So if he passed 50 and 49 were simply overturning previous EO's that wouldn't be too bad. I guess I'd need specifics.

Well, Trump did a few of the EO's on his first day. If I am correct, he overturned Obamacare. Then the Wall, as well, as the Military. So, he did a few EO. Not as many as Biden is doing. Biden is only doing this because of Obama. I am sure he is getting marching orders from Michelle.

Hint: I am sure that we will see Michelle Obama try to make a run in 2024. So, I am sure that she is working with the Bidens behind the scene.

Micjhelle: If you fuck this up Joe, I will fuck you up in 2024. (not those exact words, of course)

The media coverage would be non stop about "this is how dictators assume control"
This board would have thread after thread calling him a wannabe king.
But you know, it's Biden, so mum is the word.
What would you say if trump signed this many executive orders?

The media coverage would be non stop about "this is how dictators assume control"
he saved his for the last year because he had been bumming the first three.

GW%20Reg%20Studies%20-%20Cumaltive%20EcSig%20Rules%20by%20Administration_1.26.21_.jpg

It would be denounced as an impeachable failure to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.

Can you show where that breaks any law or that Trump didn’t use the same power?

Biden has a lot of work to do in undoing the damage of Trump
This is just the start

Most of the EOs have been to reverse Trump's EOs. There's no point waiting for a couple of years.

What will matter is if this pace keeps up.

Forum List

Back