GOP is only against wasteful spending by Democrats

I’m tired of having to choose between progressive (Democrats) and progressive-lite (Republicans). Republican RINO’s love to spend so long as they are the one’s deciding on the spending.
Their solution is simple and the same as it’s been for years: Elect more of us, insists Jenny Beth Martin, president of Tea Party Patriots.
The Tea Party did a great job in 2010 but we still have a long way to go. It’s time the Republican Party was put to rest and replaced by the Constitutional Party.

When will it stop? Conservatives who vowed to cut spending keep spending

They aren't even truly against that, they know though that they have to talk like that to get elected.

All those tax cuts for billionaires means we are going to be working for those billionaires far into the future. Even when you don't actually work for them.
you thought that would be different on a tax increase for the rich? Oh wait, there was. It's why the the governor of ny is all upset.

cuts in taxes need to be coupled with cuts in spending. trump has actually increased spending, by trillions.
I TOLD YOU ASSHOLES HE WAS A DEM, BUT NOOOO.
Who are you talking to??? I was the biggest “Never Trump”er on the board. Ask anyone. Or do a search.

(That being said - I’ll be the first to admit that he had the best first year in office of any president of the modern era).

To your kind school lunches for poor children and job training for veterans is wasting money.
To your kind, spending $200 million to watch shrimp “jog” on underwater treadmills is “good for the economy”. Because....well....you’re just a special of stupid.

cuts in taxes need to be coupled with cuts in spending. trump has actually increased spending, by trillions.
I TOLD YOU ASSHOLES HE WAS A DEM, BUT NOOOO.
Who are you talking to??? I was the biggest “Never Trump”er on the board. Ask anyone. Or do a search.

(That being said - I’ll be the first to admit that he had the best first year in office of any president of the modern era).
to the board in general.

It is not RINO's. It is dyed in the wool conservatives running up the debt
Do you try to make the dumbest comment in every thread or is just a coincidence? You do realize there is no award for “most ignorant statement”, don’t you?

The “dyed in the wool conservatives” are Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, etc. who are speaking out against this. It’s the idiot RINO’s like Mitch McConnell and John McCain who are spending like the idiot progressives that they are.

I’m tired of having to choose between progressive (Democrats) and progressive-lite (Republicans). Republican RINO’s love to spend so long as they are the one’s deciding on the spending.
Their solution is simple and the same as it’s been for years: Elect more of us, insists Jenny Beth Martin, president of Tea Party Patriots.
The Tea Party did a great job in 2010 but we still have a long way to go. It’s time the Republican Party was put to rest and replaced by the Constitutional Party.

The truth = Voters won't vote for politicians that don't bring home the bacon.

Well shame on each and every one of them for putting votes and re-election above doing the right thing. They have completely fucked over their own children and grandchildren.

Well shame on each and every one of them for putting votes and re-election above doing the right thing. They have completely fucked over their own children and grandchildren.
They can't do a damn thing if they don't get re-elected. So putting that on them is just plain stupid.

They can't do a damn thing if they don't get re-elected. So putting that on them is just plain stupid.
Oh bullshit. What a ridiculous and desperate politician argument. They fucked over their own children and grandchildren so they didn’t have to go out an get a real job. Period. End of story.

And that is the reason I am conservative but NOT Republican.

They didn’t do a damn thing while they were elected - so trying to absolve them of that is just plain ignorant.

Me too. Devout constitutional conservative. My hope is that we can some day end the world of the Republican Party and replace it with the Constitutional Party.

Last edited:
Oh bullshit. What a ridiculous and desperate politician argument. They fucked over their own children and grandchildren so they didn’t have to go out an get a real job. Period. End of story.
If they didn't, they wouldn't get elected. If they didn't get elected they can't pass any bill.

The GOP hates conservatives and openly mocks and shits on us.

They began ripping off people in 1787, so what's new? Thomas Jefferson gave Alex Hamilton's banker buddies a huge insider trading windfall when he assumed the war debts of many of the states at face value paid in gold as a trade to get the Federal govt. out of New York and Philly and into the D.C.
I would call that a compromise, even if some states overstated their costs.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back