GOP is only against wasteful spending by Democrats

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I’m tired of having to choose between progressive (Democrats) and progressive-lite (Republicans). Republican RINO’s love to spend so long as they are the one’s deciding on the spending.
Their solution is simple and the same as it’s been for years: Elect more of us, insists Jenny Beth Martin, president of Tea Party Patriots.
The Tea Party did a great job in 2010 but we still have a long way to go. It’s time the Republican Party was put to rest and replaced by the Constitutional Party.

When will it stop? Conservatives who vowed to cut spending keep spending

The federal government has been ripping off the American people since it stopped adhering to the U.S. Constitution. It does not require a $4 trillion per year budget for 18 specific responsibilities.

Mike Lee Uses This Simple Analogy to Explain Why the Government Is Ripping You Off

They began ripping off people in 1787, so what's new? Thomas Jefferson gave Alex Hamilton's banker buddies a huge insider trading windfall when he assumed the war debts of many of the states at face value paid in gold as a trade to get the Federal govt. out of New York and Philly and into the D.C.

I hope they spend 60 trillion dollars and blow up the place, give every one free crap....that would kill the left :)

I’m tired of having to choose between progressive (Democrats) and progressive-lite (Republicans). Republican RINO’s love to spend so long as they are the one’s deciding on the spending.
Their solution is simple and the same as it’s been for years: Elect more of us, insists Jenny Beth Martin, president of Tea Party Patriots.
The Tea Party did a great job in 2010 but we still have a long way to go. It’s time the Republican Party was put to rest and replaced by the Constitutional Party.

Nobody in DC cares about spending taxpayer money. It's all about getting re-elected and making as much money for themselves as possible.

To your kind school lunches for poor children and job training for veterans is wasting money.

For the GOP, money for billionaires is money well spent.

All those tax cuts for billionaires means we are going to be working for those billionaires far into the future. Even when you don't actually work for them.

cuts in taxes need to be coupled with cuts in spending.

trump has actually increased spending, by trillions.

I TOLD YOU ASSHOLES HE WAS A DEM, BUT NOOOO.

I agree we should cut spending. It would be a hedge to inflation. Or at worst put a hol on spending

The tax cuts have generated more tax revenues last month though

To your kind school lunches for poor children and job training for veterans is wasting money.

A waste of money?

No

Governments responsibility?

No as well

That we can't balance the budget on $4T revenue is absurd, I agree totally

School lunch programs are coupled with givaways to farmers to not grow products and to produce products we don't need. So yes, it's wasting money. That's how government works. They take any good idea and twist it so we get screwed. That's why private charity is so much more effective.

That doesn't work for you, it would require you to take a crowbar to your own wallet ...

All those tax cuts for billionaires means we are going to be working for those billionaires far into the future. Even when you don't actually work for them.

Right, you want to cut taxes for people who don't pay them.

And name the last job you had working for a poor person

It is not RINO's

It is dyed in the wool conservatives running up the debt

<Like we knew they would>

What happened to the Tea Party when Republicans borrowed $1.5 trillion and gave it to rich people?

Right, you want to cut taxes for people who don't pay them.

And name the last job you had working for a poor person

Jobs are not gifts to the workers

Employers make money off of EVERY employee

I agree we should cut spending. It would be a hedge to inflation. Or at worst put a hol on spending

No they haven't. Why would you say that?

No they haven't. Why would you say that?

Because the treasury collected more revenues from taxes in January. Why else would I say it?

it won't last.

history has shown that tax cuts with spending cuts leads to a great economy, while tax increase with increased gov spending leads to weakness.

we have had 4 depressions and one big recession; in 3 the gov cut both and the recovery was ~ 18 months, in 2 the recovery took years.

guess who copied the worst idea in economic history

Forum List

Back