Omarosa: Pence would be worse than Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The Omarosa post-White House leaks continue on "Celebrity Big Brother" ... now she's saying the country would be begging for Donald Trump back if Mike Pence got into office.

Omarosa was dishing some dirt about her former gig on Monday night's episode, and she took the opportunity to slam the Vice President by saying he'd be worse than Trump as POTUS.

She goes on to mock his religious beliefs, saying Pence allegedly thinks Jesus tells him to say certain things.

More: Omarosa Says on 'Celebrity Big Brother,' Mike Pence Would Be Worse Than Trump

OMG, that's a scary thought. Hopefully, 2020 will eliminate both of them - if not before. Assuming we survive until then.

She had a gig with no experience for and should have left with class instead of being dragged out screaming. One year from now she is forgotten forever.

The Omarosa post-White House leaks continue on "Celebrity Big Brother" ... now she's saying the country would be begging for Donald Trump back if Mike Pence got into office.

Omarosa was dishing some dirt about her former gig on Monday night's episode, and she took the opportunity to slam the Vice President by saying he'd be worse than Trump as POTUS.

She goes on to mock his religious beliefs, saying Pence allegedly thinks Jesus tells him to say certain things.

More: Omarosa Says on 'Celebrity Big Brother,' Mike Pence Would Be Worse Than Trump

OMG, that's a scary thought. Hopefully, 2020 will eliminate both of them - if not before. Assuming we survive until then.

I've been squawking that the whole time, dummies!

If you think Trump's bad, wait until you get a load of Pence!

fake news

I've been squawking that the whole time, dummies!

If you think Trump's bad, wait until you get a load of Pence!

I can't disagree with that. However, at least women would be safer...I think...

O0qg3ud.png

We should care about what she says because..........:dunno: ?

Because she has been close to Trump for many years - including working for him. She knows shit - whether you like her or not. She also reportedly has secret tapes of Trump - and I recently heard she is shopping for an attorney to help her make them public.

We should care about what she says because..........:dunno: ?

Because she has been close to Trump for many years - including working for him. She knows shit - whether you like her or not. She also reportedly has secret tapes of Trump - and I recently heard she is shopping for an attorney to help her make them public.
Ah ok another Liberal with a bag of dirt to throw. Got it.

The left would be laughing and cheering in the streets if they were able to con the country into seeing Trump impeached. That laughter would become nervous and smiles short lived once they realized Pence was now president.

Pence is a hard right, strong headed, Pro-Israeli, Christian Conservative who the left just despise. He is the no-bs, and unapologetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back