GOP is only against wasteful spending by Democrats

They didn’t do a damn thing while they were elected - so trying to absolve them of that is just plain ignorant.
This is the very reason I refer to the GOP as a dog-shit party full of do-nothing hacks.
Their only purpose was to drastically gut federal spending. To hear Sly make absurd excuses for them is mind-numbing. Nothing else they do (which, so far, has been next to nothing) will be 1/1,000th as useful as if they had gutted spending as they were sent to Washington to do. Nobody votes Republican for more pork. Nobody.

The truth = Voters won't vote for politicians that don't bring home the bacon.
The real truth = politicians “bring home the bacon” to their constituents by not taking their money for a bloated, wasteful, unconstitutional federal government.

People will be swimming in the bacon as soon as we gut spending (which allows us to slash taxes which allows people to keep all of that money which is rightfully theirs).

I don't have kids, so don't care about the future.
If we can grow GDP the deficit will shrink percentage wise and inflation will make it inconsequential.
We can always file Bankruptcy.

I don't have kids, so don't care about the future.
How very progressive of you...

Thank God everyone without children who layed down their lives in defense of this country didn’t think like you do.

Whether I had children or not - I would deeply care about the future of the U.S. But that’s what separates decent people from indecent people.

We can always file Bankruptcy.
How very progressive of you. Intentionally plan on not paying people back who you borrowed from.

How wonder how you’d feel if someone did that to you? But...I guess parasites never have to worry about that.

Absolutely unacceptable. President Trump campaigned on repealing Obamacare (which is unquestionably the single biggest failed legislation in U.S. history).
In a disappointing turn of events, the administration’s budget also allows for $11.5 billion in bailouts to health insurance companies participating in the Obamacare health insurance exchanges. This outrageous idea is completely inconsistent with President Donald Trump’s previous comments about ending bailouts to insurance companies—and his budget’s call to repeal and replace Obamacare.
Trump was supposed to be the “outsider”. But this is more business as usual bullshit in Washington. Over $11 billion in unconstitutional spending on Obamacare in a single budget?

New White House Budget Would Bail Out Obamacare

Absolutely unacceptable. The Republicans have control of all three chambers. This is 100% on them.
The spending increases in the budget deal will drive next year's budget deficit to almost $1.2 trillion, a level not seen since the beginning of President Barack Obama's failed stimulus program.
Trump was supposed to be the “outsider”. But this is more business as usual bullshit in Washington. Republicans had a golden opportunity to drive a different - and vastly more successful - course for the U.S. It would have set them up to dominate the political landscape for decades (as they’ve done since the Obama disaster). Instead, they have chosen the same failed left-wing policies which will swing everything back towards the Democrats as voters go to the polls exasperated with Washington.

Budget Deal Is a Betrayal of Limited Government Conservatism

0582A4D5-0FED-4739-99F0-36EFF2B31C44.jpeg

I’m tired of having to choose between progressive (Democrats) and progressive-lite (Republicans). Republican RINO’s love to spend so long as they are the one’s deciding on the spending.
Their solution is simple and the same as it’s been for years: Elect more of us, insists Jenny Beth Martin, president of Tea Party Patriots.
The Tea Party did a great job in 2010 but we still have a long way to go. It’s time the Republican Party was put to rest and replaced by the Constitutional Party.

When will it stop? Conservatives who vowed to cut spending keep spending
So the government should never spend any money on anything?

How exactly does that work?

I’m tired of having to choose between progressive (Democrats) and progressive-lite (Republicans). Republican RINO’s love to spend so long as they are the one’s deciding on the spending.
Their solution is simple and the same as it’s been for years: Elect more of us, insists Jenny Beth Martin, president of Tea Party Patriots.
The Tea Party did a great job in 2010 but we still have a long way to go. It’s time the Republican Party was put to rest and replaced by the Constitutional Party.

Interesting? No? now that the black guy isn't president anymore there are no teabagger rally's anymore , what a coincidence!!!

teabaggerwisdom.jpg

let me know when he tells you

trumprepublicansnogovernment.jpg

teabaggerwisdom.jpg
trumprepublicansnogovernment.jpg

Last edited:
No - they should spend money on their 18 constitutional enumerated powers that they were delegated responsibility for by the states. And they should do it strictly within their budget.
It works by integrity (18 enumerated powers) and common sense (within the budget). Two things you’ve apparently never had.

Interesting? No? now that the black guy isn't president anymore there are no teabagger rally's anymore , what a coincidence!!!
Why would the Tea Party hold rallies when the people they elected are in office and primarily doing what they were sent to Washington D.C. to do?

And when are you going to realize that the race card is for the intellectual challenged who just want to lash out like frustrated children when they can’t dispute the facts?

Forum List

Back