GOP Florida Debate Tonight on FOX

Coupons?

What the heck is faux trying to sell now?

What a stupid post.
I guess you can't see that the debate and all the extras are geared towards the average American (family). Many of which live paycheck to paycheck.

If you hate Fox News so much, why the hell are you watching?

Last edited:
Perry is incredibly weak on Immigration. Santorum is slaying him on it.

I disagree, unless you just want to him to agree with you.

I admire his taking a stand on this, and saying something totally unpopular with reps and cons, ala in-state tuition, but he believes in it and will take the hit, good for him...... and thats exactly why I may vote for him as opposed to romney (who actually feels the way I do on this issue) Romney has no beliefs and this is also why I wrote in Ron Paul and left McCain at the curb.

Excellent answer from Ron Paul. Laws are not going to solve the social problems. only our personal morality can.

Perry is incredibly weak on Immigration. Santorum is slaying him on it.

I disagree, unless you just want to him to agree with you.

I admire his taking a stand on this, and saying something totally unpopular with reps and cons, ala in-state tuition, but he believes in it and will take the hit, good for him...... and thats exactly why I may vote for him as opposed to romney (who actually feels the way I do on this issue) Romney has no beliefs and this is also why I wrote in Ron Paul and left McCain at the curb.

I like Perry...don't care for Santorum...but it is WRONG for an illegal to get a subsidized college education. If American citizens, who aren't a resident of Texas want an education at one of their Universities, have to take out loans to receive it, then illegals should as well. This issue could turn me against Perry.:evil:

I like Perry...don't care for Santorum...but it is WRONG for an illegal to get a subsidized college education. If American citizens, who aren't a resident of Texas want an education at one of their Universities, have to take out loans to receive it, then illegals should as well. This issue could turn me against Perry.:evil:

I agree. Perry is wrong on this. Morally and intellectually. You don't subsidize bad behavior. And you need to address the border problem. He can't possibly pretend there is no problem there.

Perry is a thug for sale to the highest bidder.

Claims to be pro life but will gladly mandate laws that will benefit planned parenthood.
Claims to be pro life but only endorses pro abortion candidates.

The guy is a political weasel. He distinctly personifies the worst in politics.

All I can say is Obama is in serious trouble...

So far, yes. But there is still lots of time between now and Nov 2012

Yes, but it's the power of the people that want Obama out... 3 years ago there was not think kind of reaction just simply getting Obama out of office. Obama had that kind of support to beat McCain and lacks a stable base with just over a year to go.

Prepare to watch Ron Paul shatter the pandering empty suit puppets.

Gary Johnson will also be participating but he will likely add nothing to the debate and will be ignored.

This debate may make or break Perry because he has underperformed the last two debates and he has to step it up this time to prove himself to be a frontrunner with actual ideas how to fix this country. Don't get your hopes up though Perry sheeple, his campaign said he will not change his debate strategy thus remaining a weak debater.

The beautiful Megyn Kelly will be a debate moderator joined by Chris Wallace and Brett Baier. Kelly and Chris are brutal so expect the candidates to all be grilled.

Ron Paul will come out the winner as usual. Libertarians have become a big base in the Republican party and they can see through the pandering and empty lies of these Illuminati puppets.

There is a lot that I like about Ron Paul and a lot I dislike. He's got Zero chance at the presidency though. Same with Cain, Santorum, Whackmann, Gingrich....

It's down to Perry or Romney. A recent poll posted by one of the Repubs here, showed that Perry would lose to Obama but Romney would win. I think that's accurate. I would vote for Romney of Obama. I would vote Obama over Perry.

Perry's getting spanked in the debate right now. Lots of boo's over the immigration thing.

Forum List

Back