GOP Evangelicals

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that most of the POTUS candidates on the GOP side are Conservative Christians?

What do you make of that?

OP
S

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Reaction score
I remember when the GOP stood for big business and small government. Now it stands for evangelicalism.

Smartt33

Reaction score
I believe it stands for small government, and free enterprise. I believe it stands "with" Christians. many of them are Christians, but not all. It is not a mandate.

One has to admit that one's faith does, Like it or not, play a role in one's moral decisions. We all make decisions based upon our values, even the Liberals.

catzmeow

Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that 33% of the POTUS candidates on the GOP side are Mormons?

:)cuckoo:)

Last edited:

catzmeow

Gold Member
Reaction score
p.s. Conservative Christian cannot be used interchangeably with evangelical. Evangelical does not necessarily equal conservative. There are liberal evangelicals (shockers!).

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that most of the POTUS candidates on the GOP side are Conservative Christians?

Are they?

I can make a case for one, maybe two, being conservative Christians, the majority appear to be moderates.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Cammmpbell

Reaction score

I suspected that when a group of delegates were asked if they believed in evolution and 70% of them said they didn't. Anybody in this modern time who says they do not believe in evolution is either ignorant or brainwashed. Evolution is no longer a theory...it's a science.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score

I suspected that when a group of delegates were asked if they believed in evolution and 70% of them said they didn't. Anybody in this modern time who says they do not believe in evolution is either ignorant or brainwashed. Evolution is no longer a theory...it's a science.
Evolution is not a science, it has yet to be proven. God created the world, if you believe otherwise YOU have been brainwashed and are ignorant.

MarcATL

Gold Member
Reaction score

Oh really...??!??

Sit and have a look: http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/media/6/101-the-earth-in-time-and-space/

Cammmpbell

Reaction score

Evolution is not a science, it has yet to be proven. God created the world, if you believe otherwise YOU have been brainwashed and are ignorant.
LOL! You're wrong...very wrong.

Virgin birth, healing leprosy by touching, walkiing on water, killing witches, handling snakes, turning water into fine wine by touching it, resurrection...I guess evolution is a theory when compared to the likes of that. It amazes me what infant and childhood brainwashing can bring about.

The yammerings and dreams of ignorant folks during the stone and bronze age is what you're hanging your hat on. How ignorant.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List