GOP Evangelicals

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
Has anyone noticed that most of the POTUS candidates on the GOP side are Conservative Christians?

What do you make of that?

• Banned
I remember when the GOP stood for big business and small government. Now it stands for evangelicalism.

I believe it stands for small government, and free enterprise. I believe it stands "with" Christians. many of them are Christians, but not all. It is not a mandate.

One has to admit that one's faith does, Like it or not, play a role in one's moral decisions. We all make decisions based upon our values, even the Liberals.

p.s. Conservative Christian cannot be used interchangeably with evangelical. Evangelical does not necessarily equal conservative. There are liberal evangelicals (shockers!).

Has anyone noticed that most of the POTUS candidates on the GOP side are Conservative Christians?

Are they?

I can make a case for one, maybe two, being conservative Christians, the majority appear to be moderates.

I suspected that when a group of delegates were asked if they believed in evolution and 70% of them said they didn't. Anybody in this modern time who says they do not believe in evolution is either ignorant or brainwashed. Evolution is no longer a theory...it's a science.

I suspected that when a group of delegates were asked if they believed in evolution and 70% of them said they didn't. Anybody in this modern time who says they do not believe in evolution is either ignorant or brainwashed. Evolution is no longer a theory...it's a science.
Evolution is not a science, it has yet to be proven. God created the world, if you believe otherwise YOU have been brainwashed and are ignorant.

Oh really...??!??

Sit and have a look: http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/media/6/101-the-earth-in-time-and-space/

Evolution is not a science, it has yet to be proven. God created the world, if you believe otherwise YOU have been brainwashed and are ignorant.

LOL! You're wrong...very wrong.

Virgin birth, healing leprosy by touching, walkiing on water, killing witches, handling snakes, turning water into fine wine by touching it, resurrection...I guess evolution is a theory when compared to the likes of that. It amazes me what infant and childhood brainwashing can bring about.

The yammerings and dreams of ignorant folks during the stone and bronze age is what you're hanging your hat on. How ignorant.

Forum List

Back