GOP Backs Anti Free Speech Fascism As Ron DeSantis Grooms Kids To Be Stupid

Liberals won't be happy until all the white Christian males in America are dead.
You forgot the hetrosexual. The progressives love that white male who dick themselves.

Who is as queer as a three dollar bill, raise your hand.

1650845788481.png

Republicans pushing dark censorship in the so-called Sunshine State also want to pull up the very roots of 'woke corporations' — which is any schooling that might have taught these people to embrace diversity and fairness in the first place. At the risk of verbally sinking to their crude level, DeSantis seems to be 'grooming' Florida’s kids ... to be stupid."

Florida Republicans were forced to choose between capitalism and anti-free speech fascism. They didn’t seem to think about it very long," he wrote. "They are embracing fascism not because they are winning, but because modernity is winning and they are losing. This is no time to cede the high ground."

Stupid is as stupid does.
Phonetic.jpg

Republicans pushing dark censorship in the so-called Sunshine State also want to pull up the very roots of 'woke corporations' — which is any schooling that might have taught these people to embrace diversity and fairness in the first place. At the risk of verbally sinking to their crude level, DeSantis seems to be 'grooming' Florida’s kids ... to be stupid."

Florida Republicans were forced to choose between capitalism and anti-free speech fascism. They didn’t seem to think about it very long," he wrote. "They are embracing fascism not because they are winning, but because modernity is winning and they are losing. This is no time to cede the high ground."

1509562863_deus vult 5.gif

Somebody got an extra ration of rice tonight with the nonsensical "grooming" reference. There's no shame in that Forum.Fuckboy. We all have to eat.

But just to be clear, 'grooming' is when a 30-year old cocksmoker, with jizz dripping from its hair, describes his deviant aberration to 6-year olds in a public school setting (or anywhere else). We good?

Funny how you come up with this right after Obama came out for more censorship. Who are you trying to kid?

Somebody got an extra ration of rice tonight with the nonsensical "grooming" reference. There's no shame in that Forum.Fuckboy. We all have to eat.

But just to be clear, 'grooming' is when a 30-year old cocksmoker, with jizz dripping from its hair, describes his deviant aberration to 6-year olds in a public school setting (or anywhere else). We good?
Gotta make sure the little nippers are well versed in the "5 Rs"...

Readin, 'Ritin', 'Rithmatic, and Rump Ridin'.

Granted it has been a long time since I was in high school, but I think math textbooks would be the last place I would look for political opinions.
Yeah, I heard about that. IMO? That is the more absurd thing I have ever heard. I seriously would like to see some of this content that has the right's feathers ruffled and why they are saying no, to MATH BOOKS?! :dunno:

Stopping the Indoctrination of children to accept homosexuality and gender craziness isn't censorship and intolerance.

Forum List

Back