I just wonder how biden is feeling

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
What's it like from his perspective.

Unfortunately you have to pay for my link to read it and even if you did pay for it it's probably not true

Some of you might be able to speed read it before the pop up

So I don't know what to do

He's happy as a lark. He has no clue what's going on around him, he just know what he reads on the teleprompters...

He's got that drooling fucktard obliviousness.... remembering the showers with his teenage daughter are probably the highlight of his day when the haze clears up for a few minutes....

Ashley Biden.jpg

What's it like from his perspective.

Unfortunately you have to pay for my link to read it and even if you did pay for it it's probably not true

Some of you might be able to speed read it before the pop up

So I don't know what to do
In the last few weeks of my mother's life, she went into a state of dementia. She would walk around in a daze, fall down stairs, think some of her old friends were near but not, sometimes even pooping herself.

Poorly I hope.....I'm ready to really get this party started with Cumswalla Harris.....By golly if we can handle the damage she would do a dem won't be elected again for a generation. ;)

He's got that drooling fucktard obliviousness.... remembering the showers with his teenage daughter are probably the highlight of his day when the haze clears up for a few minutes....
View attachment 635773

"The media outlets have already reported quite a few stunning discoveries from within the diary already, which included the author believing that she was a victim of sexual assault as a child and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her own father.(Joe Biden)"

Holy shit!! That is fucked-up. I thought it was a lie until I found this link, its apparently true, and Joe the Pervert might be the one going to prison and not Donald Trump.

Last edited:
So many dementia-afflicted Trumptard sore-losers. And all of them so butthurt about losing in such a humiliating fashion.

It's sad, how the RepubliRussians prey on the senile.

I know, some of them aren't senile. Some of them have cowardly and stupid from birth.

It's a fair question I'm not sure if there's an answer
Giving the order itself may cause a constitutional crisis...
Research it. There is no "two man rule".
I thought the SecDef also had to agree to launch a nuke, but nope...its just the president.

Remember Nancy Pelosi going nuts fearing that Trump would launch? Lobbying the SecDef to ignore Trump..

Is Nancy asking SecDef Austin to ignore Joe's order to launch like she feared Trump's order???????

So many dementia-afflicted Trumptard sore-losers. And all of them so butthurt about losing in such a humiliating fashion.
It's sad, how the RepubliRussians prey on the senile.
I know, some of them aren't senile. Some of them have cowardly and stupid from birth.
Maybe its time to send Joe to the showers?

1651146688449.png

Forum List

Back