GOP Backs Anti Free Speech Fascism As Ron DeSantis Grooms Kids To Be Stupid

the government not only has the right. It has the obligation to control what is taught in our public schools.

All Hail the Great Nanny Statist!

I think it is a liberal ideal to allow parents and the local elected school boards decide what is taught in their schools. Not the high and mighty centralized government partisan flunkies.

All Hail the Great Nanny Statist!

I think it is a liberal ideal to allow parents and the local elected school boards decide what is taught in their schools. Not the high and mighty centralized government partisan flunkies.
As the VA governor's election debacle showed, liberals don't believe that. They believe parents should have no say in their child's education.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Last edited:
As the VA governor's election debacle showed, liberals don't believe that. They believe parents should have no say in their child's education.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Does the Va. Gov. appoint the school boards or are they elected by the people in the school districts.

That's what you've been told, and you don't dare question it.

My life is awesome. I'm happy, cheerful, and so are all my family.

Your inability to comprehend this is your own problem.
For some reason every repuke i have ever met or worked with was miserable and dumb. No one has told anything as i have to observe before I can make a choice.

That's what you've been told, and you don't dare question it.
Now put my post into context with what you said. Any corallation you can find?

Republicans pushing dark censorship in the so-called Sunshine State also want to pull up the very roots of 'woke corporations' — which is any schooling that might have taught these people to embrace diversity and fairness in the first place. At the risk of verbally sinking to their crude level, DeSantis seems to be 'grooming' Florida’s kids ... to be stupid."

Florida Republicans were forced to choose between capitalism and anti-free speech fascism. They didn’t seem to think about it very long," he wrote. "They are embracing fascism not because they are winning, but because modernity is winning and they are losing. This is no time to cede the high ground."

Stupid is as stupid does.

Are you and Tristan schooling your kids on the joys of homosexuality?

For some reason every repuke i have ever met or worked with was miserable and dumb. No one has told anything as i have to observe before I can make a choice.
It's statements like that one that make you appear to be a bit of a blowhard, TM! I'm a Republican. Living happily in Florida. I've got a degree in History and an MBA. Nobody has ever accused me of being "dumb".
I also have friends that are total liberals. I don't view them as dumb. I think they're naive at times. I think they're misguided at others. The fact that you think ALL Republicans are dumb pretty much paints YOU as the unintelligent one...just saying...

Republicans pushing dark censorship in the so-called Sunshine State also want to pull up the very roots of 'woke corporations' — which is any schooling that might have taught these people to embrace diversity and fairness in the first place. At the risk of verbally sinking to their crude level, DeSantis seems to be 'grooming' Florida’s kids ... to be stupid."

Florida Republicans were forced to choose between capitalism and anti-free speech fascism. They didn’t seem to think about it very long," he wrote. "They are embracing fascism not because they are winning, but because modernity is winning and they are losing. This is no time to cede the high ground."

Yes, you are really stupid, you have proven that many times over. But thanks for proving that you are still stupid.

Every person that took up the name Tax Man has been an imbecile and knows nothing, seems you are proving that one more time.

Way to out yourself as a groomer.
:laughing0301:

It's statements like that one that make you appear to be a bit of a blowhard, TM! I'm a Republican. Living happily in Florida. I've got a degree in History and an MBA. Nobody has ever accused me of being "dumb".
I also have friends that are total liberals. I don't view them as dumb. I think they're naive at times. I think they're misguided at others. The fact that you think ALL Republicans are dumb pretty much paints YOU as the unintelligent one...just saying...
I haven't met anyone from floodida who had any real smarts. An MBA can cover many aspects.

Forum List

Back