Google also found evidence of " Russan" influence in US election

We went from COLLUSION to influence and we all know that in a society with a free press and privately run social networking apps what that means...

NOTHING

Unless the lefties are going to propose a government takeover of yet another private enterprise.

I think it's quite amusing how the left are left empty handed after all their attempts to help Russia with their goal to disrupt America

Grampa,

You seem sensible from time to time... All this is speculation at this stage...

The House intel committee is an embarrassment. Nunes left in charge after his initial stunt will continually embarrass the GOP leadership.

The Senate is better but not great... Got some people with backbone but they can be inconsistent...

Muller is where the action is... He is a Republican but a law and order guy... Trusted on both sides... Trump and his followers attacks on him are more likely to that he is guilty than a man looking to be exonerated... Gowdy is right on one thing, why does he act guilty if he is innocent?

I'm perfectly fine with other campaigns following in Obama 2012's cutting edge techniques and model just like Facebook was.

ummm....but you see, dear fellow- the glitch is - although it is perfectly legal to have analytics study the habits of algorithms... even in the political arena. but when it involves foreign entities- there is a big problem. & btw- it's not IF... as IF you had an out. it sure looks like facebook has even more splainin' to do since the last time they were on capital hill...

warner.png

I see. So, you don't understand the nature of the internet and data and think that you can prevent someone at the border from mining your data on facebook or any other entity. I thought you guys liked globalization and bowing to other nations as equals?
View attachment 183919
I don't wish to join your club thanks for the offer though. keep it.
Because you already belong to it?
show me when I signed up to your club? Nice you didn't say it wasn't your club, now we know for sure it is.

ummm....but you see, dear fellow- the glitch is - although it is perfectly legal to have analytics study the habits of algorithms... even in the political arena. but when it involves foreign entities- there is a big problem. & btw- it's not IF... as IF you had an out. it sure looks like facebook has even more splainin' to do since the last time they were on capital hill...

warner.png

I see. So, you don't understand the nature of the internet and data and think that you can prevent someone at the border from mining your data on facebook or any other entity. I thought you guys liked globalization and bowing to other nations as equals?
View attachment 183919
I don't wish to join your club thanks for the offer though. keep it.
Because you already belong to it?
show me when I signed up to your club? Nice you didn't say it wasn't your club, now we know for sure it is.
Oh, sorry, you belong to the "Roosski Spinach" club.

cambridge analytica. start there.

still gonna say 'IF' kwc57 ?

Cambridge Analytica researcher touted data-mining in Russia speech
by Marshall Cohen and Mary Ilyushina in Moscow @CNNTech March 20, 2018: 12:33 PM ET

Cambridge Analytica researcher touted data-mining in Russia speech

The Cambridge Analytica Files
‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower

‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower

FTC opens investigation into Facebook after Cambridge Analytica scrapes millions of users’ personal information
by Tony Romm and Craig Timberg March 20 at 11:34 AM

FTC opens investigation into Facebook after Cambridge Analytica scrapes millions of users’ personal information

I'm perfectly fine with other campaigns following in Obama 2012's cutting edge techniques and model just like Facebook was.

warner.png
why are you afraid to post your evidence of such things? you do this everyday for the most part, post and fly.Post your evidence.

that's a lie & you know it. i never say anything unless i can back it up.

a contribution can be in the form of a monetary value or a service.

Foreign Contributions to U.S. Elections | Election Law

Congress to Facebook: Send us Zuckerberg

are you too lazy to research yourself? yaaaaaaaaaa, you are.

Forum List

Back