Good Old Tennessee book burning!

Not arrested but suspended from school

will that do?

That is a little different than just carrying a bible into the school, which was the claim I asked about.

My son had the same sort of thing happen to him for posting anarchy stickers around his school. They even threatened to charge him with destruction of Govt property.

That is a little different than just carrying a bible into the school, which was the claim I asked about.

My son had the same sort of thing happen to him for posting anarchy stickers around his school. They even threatened to charge him with destruction of Govt property.

Your kid shoulda known better

Tsk tsk tsk Jones.

Absolutely nobody takes you serious. Hard cold facts

Nah. You deviants are terrified; you know they know what you really are and what you want; that makes them dangerous and you have to kill them before you get tossed back in the closets and sewers you came from.

Nah. You deviants are terrified; you know they know what you really are and what you want; that makes them dangerous and you have to kill them.

Jones ain't worth the powder to blow him.

Facts. I mean really, he's probably some fat crank eating bon bons in mommy basement

Greg Locke, head pastor at Global Vision Bible Church, held a book burning event Wednesday night, and urged followers to burn "evil garbage" like young adult fantasy books, tarot cards, "voodoo dolls and crystals."

"Bring all your Harry Potter stuff. Laugh all you want haters. I don't care. IT'S WITCHCRAFT 100 PERCENT," Locke said in an Instagram post Monday. "All you 'Twilight' books and movies. That mess is full of spells, demonism, shape-shifting and occultism."

Pastor holds bonfire to burn to 'witchcraft' books like 'Twilight' (nbcnews.com)

If an issue or a matter is parochial, it is trivial or only concerns a local area. Likewise, a person with a parochial mentality is narrow-minded, or not open to new ideas.

Parochial - Definition, Meaning & Synonyms | Vocabulary.com

Republicans are narrow minded, look at the way they banned books, like the communist. Trump killed the media.

Greg Locke, head pastor at Global Vision Bible Church, held a book burning event Wednesday night, and urged followers to burn "evil garbage" like young adult fantasy books, tarot cards, "voodoo dolls and crystals."

"Bring all your Harry Potter stuff. Laugh all you want haters. I don't care. IT'S WITCHCRAFT 100 PERCENT," Locke said in an Instagram post Monday. "All you 'Twilight' books and movies. That mess is full of spells, demonism, shape-shifting and occultism."

Pastor holds bonfire to burn to 'witchcraft' books like 'Twilight' (nbcnews.com)

If an issue or a matter is parochial, it is trivial or only concerns a local area. Likewise, a person with a parochial mentality is narrow-minded, or not open to new ideas.

Republicans are narrow minded, look at the way they banned books, like the communist. Trump killed the media.
If what is in the fire are things that were thrown in there by whoever owned the stuff, then it is perfectly legal. Anything more would then only mean an arrest, indictment, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Where was their political affiliation noted?....Oh yeah, it wasn't.

Hysterical freak.

If what is in the fire are things that were thrown in there by whoever owned the stuff, then it is perfectly legal. Anything more would then only mean an arrest, indictment, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

--------------------------------------

do you want to comment on this.

Trump "killed the media"?? LOL

The media is still alive, although the recent wounds they have all are self inflicted. Losers like Whoppi and Cuomo fucked up on their own, not due to the Trumpster.

You are being sort of absurd, particularly considering how much effort you libs are making in trying to silence dissenters against the vax and the mask.

No one is seeking to silence Harry Potter, certainly not this church anyhow. They are burning their own Potter books, not going down to the book section at Walmart or the public library.

I think it tells us what the Woke lib teaching establishment likes and does not like

the school was flying LBGTWXYABCD flags

lesbians or transvestites are ok but Christians are not

Forum List

Back