Good Old Tennessee book burning!

Who cares.

The bigger concern is we have a national press basically doing this to all pertinent information on a national scale. But no one talks about it publicly. Instead, we harp on crazy pastors doing crazy things.

Which is why we're in the shape we're in, frankly.
Parochial - Definition, Meaning & Synonyms | Vocabulary.com
If an issue or a matter is parochial, it is trivial or only concerns a local area. Likewise, a person with a parochial mentality is narrow-minded, or not open to new ideas.

Republicans are narrow minded, look at the way they banned books, like the communist. Trump killed the media.
-------------------------------------------

and that goes for parochial schools, do you agree with this statement which is the truth?

Good-bye 1st amendment rights and the pastor obviously is. The people will probably buy the stuff again and they spent good money buying it in the first place.

If an issue or a matter is parochial, it is trivial or only concerns a local area. Likewise, a person with a parochial mentality is narrow-minded, or not open to new ideas.

Republicans are narrow minded, look at the way they banned books, like the communist. Trump killed the media.

and that goes for parochial schools, do you agree with this statement which is the truth?

Good-bye 1st amendment rights and the pastor obviously is. The people will probably buy the stuff again and they spent good money buying it in the first place.

What are you on about now? Are you babbling? Are you off your meds?

What are you on about now? Are you babbling? Are you off your meds?
the op which was attached to this one and I had a section of parochial meaning.
Penelope said:
www.vocabulary.com

Parochial - Definition, Meaning & Synonyms

www.vocabulary.com
www.vocabulary.com

Penelope said:
www.vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com
www.vocabulary.com

Penny if you were smarter I would bother to explain things to you, but here we are

Penny if you were smarter I would bother to explain things to you, but here we are
Penelope said:
www.vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com

answer me?

Penelope said:
www.vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com

answer me?

Take your meds, Penny

Oh hum.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Burn Bibles in Bonfire Outside Portland Courthouse: Video​

You ever read it? Frikin weird in the copy I read, it had a disclaimer in the beginning basically saying all Muslims are not nuts and want to kill everyone
Yes I have. A friend brought me one from Saudi Arabia. It left me with the dist8nct impression that there is no coexistence with Muslim believers. Sort of like Thomas Jefferson who wanted a better understanding of Muslim pirates. He read the Koran, then had Americans slaughter them.

You still didn't answer me. The pastor is a dim-witted pastor. I asked you this:

What do you think about this?
If certain people don't want other people to participate in such a thing like cancel culture for example, why do they take the time to let it be known how the game is going to be played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But you krep posting about Cheeto

Dumbass
I keep posting about the cult we all know as Trumpism.

You idiots have moved beyond his Cheetoness or didn't you notice the boos when he praised the vaccines.

Even your gods get no love.

BUT

Just like all cults you'll remake the Donald in your image.

I keep posting about the cult we all know as Trumpism.

You idiots have moved beyond his Cheetoness or didn't you notice the boos when he praised the vaccines.

Even your gods get no love.

BUT

Just like all cults you'll remake the Donald in your image.
meanwhile libs actually think poor old senile biden will save lefty facism

Forum List

Back