Good Old Tennessee book burning!

You fascists are insane…….nothing new…..

He interviewed the Doctor who helped create the actual vaccines…..who doesn’t agree with shooting up children with experimental vaccines…vaccines that he helped create and knows something about………he interviewed that Doctor and you fascist pigs went nuts……..

Why then did Rogan APOLOGIZE for spreading lies?

OOOPSIE-DOODLE.

one of the lies:
"Earlier this month, an episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience" featured Robert Malone, a doctor who said mask-wearing had induced something called "mass formation psychosis," and that people were hypnotized into believing facts about COVID-19."

Rogan is responsible, 100%, for what appears on his podcast. When "they" lie, and he fails to question their lies, HE LIES.
and
Ibn supporting his lies

YOU LIE

I keep posting about the cult we all know as Trumpism.

You idiots have moved beyond his Cheetoness or didn't you notice the boos when he praised the vaccines.

Even your gods get no love.

BUT

Just like all cults you'll remake the Donald in your image.

You're a nut, dudette

Why then did Rogan APOLOGIZE for spreading lies?

OOOPSIE-DOODLE.

one of the lies:
"Earlier this month, an episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience" featured Robert Malone, a doctor who said mask-wearing had induced something called "mass formation psychosis," and that people were hypnotized into believing facts about COVID-19."

Rogan is responsible, 100%, for what appears on his podcast. When "they" lie, and he fails to question their lies, HE LIES.
and
Ibn supporting his lies

YOU LIE

He didn't apologize.....they didn't lie, he said he would put on people with different views, you moron......

Yes I have. A friend brought me one from Saudi Arabia. It left me with the dist8nct impression that there is no coexistence with Muslim believers. Sort of like Thomas Jefferson who wanted a better understanding of Muslim pirates. He read the Koran, then had Americans slaughter them.

I have a pre-1980's English translation by Picktall, one the two best translations, and published here before all the censored and edited versions started showing up. They are most definitely a homocidal bandit cult and political ideology.

I have a pre-1980's English translation by Picktall, one the two best translations, and published here before all the censored and edited versions started showing up. They are most definitely a homocidal bandit cult and political ideology.
I suppose we should be thankful yours is a pussy religion that preaches equality and brotherhood. It certainly helps with convincing your white neighbors to vote for policies that will eventually allow for your own demographic replacement. Lol

I suppose we should be thankful yours is a pussy religion that preaches equality and brotherhood. It certainly helps with convincing your white neighbors to vote for policies that will eventually allow for your own demographic replacement. Lol
You're a muslim! Dismissed.

Forum List

Back