Good News On The Right To Carry Front

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sort of misleading, but a good selling point. Links at site:

http://instapundit.com/archives2/2006/11/post_487.php
November 20, 2006

CLOWN POSSE: My local Alt-Weekly ran a rather mean editorial about the Knox County Commissioner who pulled a gun on an armed robber last week, calling him a "clown" and commenting: "His confrontation with a young man last Saturday at his dealership is an example of Lambert’s lack of judgment."

Given that the "young man" -- who was pointing a gun at Lambert at the time -- fled the scene in response to Lambert's action and has since been arrested and charged with committing a murder just a few hours before he tried to rob Lambert, it seems that Lambert's judgment is less suspect than that of the editorialists at Metro Pulse.

It's really a pretty decent alt-weekly, and I've written for it myself on quite a few occasions. And you've got to give them credit for this: "We should point out that under the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, Lambert has the right to keep and bear arms."

But here their knee-jerk reaction has embarrassed them, and they really ought to apologize.
posted at 08:58 PM by Glenn Reynolds

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Reaction score
The left hates stories of successful defense with guns. Thankfully, the NRA keeps good track of them.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List