Good Morning from Middle of Nowhere

Magoo

Rookie
May 19, 2020
Just want to say hello and thank you for having me. I'm a middle aged, father of three, from Nebraska. I recently retired early and we are hoping to travel in the next few years. I've been a registered Independent for most of my voting life. I've voted red, blue and non of the above. I enjoy football, hockey, hunting, fishing and stock markets investing. I can be stubborn, but enjoy a lively conversation.

"Middle of Nowhere" is easy the find in Nebraska. Not such a good place if you like trees. Maybe you guys have grown some since I was there.

Just want to say hello and thank you for having me. I'm a middle aged, father of three, from Nebraska. I recently retired early and we are hoping to travel in the next few years. I've been a registered Independent for most of my voting life. I've voted red, blue and non of the above. I enjoy football, hockey, hunting, fishing and stock markets investing. I can be stubborn, but enjoy a lively conversation.
Good to meet you! About 25 years ago I tore through your state with my adopted uncle that owned a car dealer ship in his Dodge Viper at about 200mph. You would happened to have seen a red blur go by the farm back then woulo ya. If so that might have been me. At any rate this is entertaining but you will not change the world here.I suggest ya continue with the hobbies you have already sited and not get into this as much as some do. The hobbies you sited are much healthier. I am into similar things, I actually run walleye and perch charters on lake erie and plan to do the same with deep sea fishing when I learn the deal. Until then I run six pack charteers for others down south in the winter but lookk forward to the day I no longer need partners for fishing and water knowlege in the ocean. Have fun!

Welcome, Magoo, from another Independent! The conversations here can certainly be "lively." Make yourself to home and have a little something to finish off your lunch.
1589905981625.png

Welcome aboard Magoo. You sound terrific! I do have a fondness for Midwestern peeps! This is how we are here and more often than not from a place of goodwill. :poke: :poke:

Welcome, Magoo, from another Independent! The conversations here can certainly be "lively." Make yourself to home and have a little something to finish off your lunch.
View attachment 338198
I was wondering what you were going to give him for eats? :)

View attachment 338198
Of course, squares from the land of potluck.

View attachment 338198
lol. i'm jealous! and all you gave me was a glazed donut. from dunkin donuts. BLACK FLIES ARE OUT! take cover now!

View attachment 338198
lol. i'm jealous! and all you gave me was a glazed donut. from dunkin donuts. BLACK FLIES ARE OUT! take cover now!
Sorry.

At Kronk Gym they used to call my "leff hook" "Magoo" because if I caught em in the liver with it it turned their liver to goo... :badgrin:

So welcome....but we'll be on ya like ducks on a june bug if you're a commie.

1589925732989.png
Welcome to USMB, Magoo. Hope you enjoy the boards. Always glad to have a member of the Cornhusker State present.

Forum List

Back