Hello from the Buckeye State

SourKat

May 20, 2020
I guess since I already "replied" on a few posts I should introduce myself, I'm SourKat. Currently, I'm living in central Ohio in a Godforsaken hell-hole city but am originally from Southeastern Ohio on the river, Meigs Co. Some of you will know of the place. I would love to get back home or some variation thereof - meaning somewhere in the middle of nowhere is my idea of "home". Imho, cities are unnatural and not meant for human habitation. I'm opinionated (as you can see) but I'm also not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and am open to being proven wrong. Hope to meet like-minded and not like-minded people, I'm very much into politics, so I'm sure there will be some interesting discourse.

Attachments

• appalachia1rz.jpg
    appalachia1rz.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 101
I guess since I already "replied" on a few posts I should introduce myself, I'm SourKat. Currently, I'm living in central Ohio in a Godforsaken hell-hole city but am originally from Southeastern Ohio on the river, Meigs Co. Some of you will know of the place. I would love to get back home or some variation thereof - meaning somewhere in the middle of nowhere is my idea of "home". Imho, cities are unnatural and not meant for human habitation. I'm opinionated (as you can see) but I'm also not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and am open to being proven wrong. Hope to meet like-minded and not like-minded people, I'm very much into politics, so I'm sure there will be some interesting discourse.
This is wolverine country. Sorry but buckeyes aren’t accepted.

Welcome any way.

Interesting discourse might be a little too much to hope for, but if you enjoy laughing at crazies and arguing with idiots, this is is the place for you. Think of the interactions here as the last couple of days before you finally split with your ex-wife, but you don't have to worry about her recording what you say to play back to the judge in court.

Welcome fellow Ohioan.

There's nothing like Columbiana County in Ohio. Our skies are perpetually shrouded in clouds. The vast majority of weather alerts concern the pollen count, not threatening severe storms. We are the Drotch of the Tri-State area where we enjoy the Eastern European culture of Pittsburgh, the hillbilly influence of West Virginia and the glories of having in-state tuition breaks to attend The Ohio State University!

Welcome to the site, SourKat. I like your avatar, VERY cool! Just TRY to remember MY #1 rule for this site, have FUN! I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts.

Hey there, SourKat, Welcome! I can feel your pain--lived in a city 13 years and hated every minute of it. Every Ohioan I've met (except one) was a really decent sensible person. Look forward to having you on board.

Have a little sumpin sweet and enjoy the board.

1590098445546.png

Hey there, SourKat, Welcome! I can feel your pain--lived in a city 13 years and hated every minute of it. Every Ohioan I've met (except one) was a really decent sensible person. Look forward to having you on board.

Have a little sumpin sweet and enjoy the board.

View attachment 339180
Hey, OL, can I have one or maybe a DOZEN of those? PLEASE.........

Welcome to the Jungle...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
We have fun and games...
learn to live like an animal
in the jungle where we play...

Forum List

Back