'Good guy' shoots, kills, and stops mass shooting when man began firing into a crowd with AR-15

Ok. So what is your point? That this outcome will be the result every time?

Where do you get the idea that I am implying this would be the outcome "every time"?
Of course it won't be.

My point here is this could have been a mass shooting that might have claimed many lives, and the MSM should be covering this as if it were a front page story, and they are obviously not. Why is that? (rhetorical question)

He makes a post from a link that is three hours old about how the MSM is not covering it. Well they have had precious little time. But he wants the same coverage the RW wacko who killed nine in Buffalo got. It the nut who killed 19 kids got.

Why? He is terrified that Fun Control might gain a single point of traction. And he wants to further the claim that good guys with guns save lives.

Well sometimes they do. And sometimes they lose their lives to cops who have no idea that they are the good guy.

And sometimes the good guy does not even clear leather. And sometimes the good guy shoots the wrong person himself.

No media outlet is going to cut in on the developing story about how cops stood around for 40 minutes while the madman was inside the school for a local story with one apparent death. The baddie.

Not when the outside of the school was apparently a Mongolian clusterfuck with nobody in charge and everyone trying to find someone to issue instructions about something. That ain’t being bumped off the front page for this.

And only a blithering idiot would even say that it should.

Want to know what the average guy with a gun looks like? Look at the case of Rittenhouse again. He got into two situations where he fired. And his buddies. All armed to put a stop to the rioters. Did exactly nothing but evacuate the area.

That is what most people do.

Do I commend this woman? Yes. But to say she is typical is laughable.

And if she is Black, then she is one of Them that we are supposed to arm up to defend ourselves from according to the Reich Wing nutters.

So you tell me. What is he trying to say?
For the same reason, the cocksucking bullshit media is afraid that gun control will lose an ounce of support. In fact, the media is actively reporting in a way that will increase the support for "gun control."

We're just pointing out that these motherfuckers are full of shit.

More guns equals more safety.

This happened last night, why isn't this on all over the MSM today?!!

Police: Woman killed man who fired rifle into party crowd​

wow... great story!

the NRA will be interested..

Then there is this story I read some time ago (Ann Rule book) about this family who took off for a vacation in southern OR and the dad took his youngest to a local store, came back and... long story short, the whole family disappeared from the face of the earth. A search was begun and eventually their skeletons were found..

A suspect came up but i don't think they ever gathered sufficient evidence but the point is: this guy, the head of the family, did not carry a gun, like his brother...

So yeh... A lot of Americans could avoid being the victims of crimes if they only had a weapon against thugs

He makes a post from a link that is three hours old about how the MSM is not covering it. Well they have had precious little time. But he wants the same coverage the RW wacko who killed nine in Buffalo got. It the nut who killed 19 kids got.

Why? He is terrified that Fun Control might gain a single point of traction. And he wants to further the claim that good guys with guns save lives.

Well sometimes they do. And sometimes they lose their lives to cops who have no idea that they are the good guy.

And sometimes the good guy does not even clear leather. And sometimes the good guy shoots the wrong person himself.

No media outlet is going to cut in on the developing story about how cops stood around for 40 minutes while the madman was inside the school for a local story with one apparent death. The baddie.

Not when the outside of the school was apparently a Mongolian clusterfuck with nobody in charge and everyone trying to find someone to issue instructions about something. That ain’t being bumped off the front page for this.

And only a blithering idiot would even say that it should.

Want to know what the average guy with a gun looks like? Look at the case of Rittenhouse again. He got into two situations where he fired. And his buddies. All armed to put a stop to the rioters. Did exactly nothing but evacuate the area.

That is what most people do.

Do I commend this woman? Yes. But to say she is typical is laughable.

And if she is Black, then she is one of Them that we are supposed to arm up to defend ourselves from according to the Reich Wing nutters.

So you tell me. What is he trying to say?

Mmm. So, you get his point that sometimes good guys with guns save lives.

So, you understand the point he was trying to make. SO why did you invent a strawman and ask if that was his point?

For the same reason, the cocksucking bullshit media is afraid that gun control will lose an ounce of support. In fact, the media is actively reporting in a way that will increase the support for "gun control."

We're just pointing out that these motherfuckers are full of shit.

More guns equals more safety.

No it doesn’t. The Military locks up the weapons when they are not needed. They are secured in an Arms Room which is a vault. The troops don’t carry them about the fort. You don’t see armed troops hanging out on street corners at Fort Benning. And unlike most of your heroes with guns they are trained in how to use them.

More guns equals more guns. It doesn’t mean more safety.

Walk into a gun shop or range armed. They will require you to unload. If it meant more safety why would they do that?

Every time I go to a gun show I have to unload and have my weapon zip tied to make sure I can’t load it. More guns means more safety my ass.

You are so full of shit that it is coming out of your ears.

Where do you get the idea that I am implying this would be the outcome "every time"?
Of course it won't be.

My point here is this could have been a mass shooting that might have claimed many lives, and the MSM should be covering this as if it were a front page story, and they are obviously not. Why is that? (rhetorical question)

Well today they are busy trying to find out what the cops were doing outside the school for 40 minutes.

Well today they are busy trying to find out what the cops were doing outside the school for 40 minutes.

At the moment, it looks really bad for that police dept. If the initial reports turn out to be true, there's going to be a lot of explaining to do.
If they would have had an armed guard or armed teachers inside, it's quite possible they would have not needed the police to rush in, other than to pick the shooters body off the floor.

If you ask the poster Caveman, this never happens….

This attacker also had an AR-15 rifle…so yes a pistol can stop an attacker who has a rifle if you actually have the pistol

She did and she saved lives….unlike the government that allowed those children and teachers to be killed.

A woman with a concealed handgun stopped a mass shooting this week after a man attacked a graduation party in Charleston, West Virginia.

"Police said a woman who was lawfully carrying a pistol shot and killed a man who began shooting at a crowd of people Wednesday night in Charleston," location Fox 11 reported about the incident. "Dennis Butler was killed after allegedly shooting at dozens of people attending a graduation party Wednesday near the Vista View Apartment complex. No injuries were reported from those at the party. Investigators said Butler was warned about speeding in the area with children present before he left. He later returned with an AR-15-style firearm and began firing into the crowd before he was shot and killed."

Last edited:

Woman with her carry pistol stopped a mass public shooting this week….hear about it?​

Why would we hear about it if nothing happened? You would be awful if you were a producer for a news channel.

"Our top story tonight, nothing happened after a woman shot a dude. Sports and weather up next"

Woman with her carry pistol stopped a mass public shooting this week….hear about it?​

Why would we hear about it if nothing happened? You would be awful if you were a producer for a news channel.

"Our top story tonight, nothing happened after a woman shot a dude. Sports and weather up next"
My Dear Frenchie. If she wasn't there, there would be multiple deaths and injuries

If you ask the poster Caveman, this never happens….

What if she was illegally carrying a gun for any reason. She kills the beast glaringly in front of everyone.......Is she fucked for saving all those lives carrying that gun

Just wondering.................Or you are in a gun free zone and a maniac is about to spray everyone and you put 2 shots in his head before he pulled the trigger, what happens?

Nothing happened? A mass shooting was stopped....

Forum List

Back