'Good guy' shoots, kills, and stops mass shooting when man began firing into a crowd with AR-15

No it doesn’t. The Military locks up the weapons when they are not needed. They are secured in an Arms Room which is a vault. The troops don’t carry them about the fort. You don’t see armed troops hanging out on street corners at Fort Benning. And unlike most of your heroes with guns they are trained in how to use them.

More guns equals more guns. It doesn’t mean more safety.

Walk into a gun shop or range armed. They will require you to unload. If it meant more safety why would they do that?

Every time I go to a gun show I have to unload and have my weapon zip tied to make sure I can’t load it. More guns means more safety my ass.

You are so full of shit that it is coming out of your ears.

The military base gun control of 1992 kicked off a rash of shootings on military bases and cost lives.

Well today they are busy trying to find out what the cops were doing outside the school for 40 minutes.
They were trying to figure out if it was safe to attack the gunman without being charged with violating his civil rights. You know, like you demanded for George Floyd. We're lucky we have any law enforcement in this country at all after the attacks you morons made on them in 2020.

At the moment, it looks really bad for that police dept. If the initial reports turn out to be true, there's going to be a lot of explaining to do.
If they would have had an armed guard or armed teachers inside, it's quite possible they would have not needed the police to rush in, other than to pick the shooters body off the floor.

Ok. They had two cops at the school. They had eleven minutes while the guy was outside to get even more cops rolling. How much more armed security do you think they need? A squad of infantry from the National Guard? A Platoon with A Bradley? A squadron of Harriers from the Marines?

Two cops were there. The two cops got shot trying to get to the guy. The rest stood around and waited. Now they are saying for an hour instead of 40 minutes.

It’s real bad when citizens are more effective and more willing to take out a mass murder attempt than the police are
This is where adulation of Floyd, BLM and defund the police gets you-former men of action now want to study the situation for a more PC outcome

I’m not. This is what the most vocal of the RW claim all the time.

It'd be great if you didn't fucking lie.

And if that one wasn’t enough. Here is another who is on the Right side of the political spectrum.

Post in thread 'Omaha Police are investigating a homicide after a 39-year-old Nebraska man died following a shooting Thursday'

Ok. They had two cops at the school. They had eleven minutes while the guy was outside to get even more cops rolling. How much more armed security do you think they need? A squad of infantry from the National Guard? A Platoon with A Bradley? A squadron of Harriers from the Marines?

Two cops were there. The two cops got shot trying to get to the guy. The rest stood around and waited. Now they are saying for an hour instead of 40 minutes.

So your answer is to have no one armed. Got it.

And if that one wasn’t enough. Here is another who is on the Right side of the political spectrum.

Post in thread 'Omaha Police are investigating a homicide after a 39-year-old Nebraska man died following a shooting Thursday'
Ooooh. TWO guys. Yup, that's most of the GOP, all right!

You really should stop. But you lack the self-awareness.

No my question is how many do you want? There were two there. How many do you want?

So apparently you're wrong about that.

School officer wasn't there, didn't confront gunman​

After two days of providing often conflicting information, investigators said that a school district police officer was not inside the school when the gunman arrived, and, contrary to their previous reports, the officer had not confronted Ramos outside the building.

Forum List

Back