Gonna be gone for a few days...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
I know y'all will miss me, but family comes first. My brother-in-law is going in for a quad by-pass in the AM, and my sister-in-law is melting down. Got family to take care of. Later chilluns.

Bullypulpit said:
I know y'all will miss me, but family comes first. My brother-in-law is going in for a quad by-pass in the AM, and my sister-in-law is melting down. Got family to take care of. Later chilluns.

Good luck to everybody involved. Hope brother in law's procedure is a success.

See ya when you get back, you wanker. :bye1:

Bullypulpit said:

Thanks!! What a great favor to all of us. :clap:

Best wishes for your brother in law. :D

Bullypulpit said:
My brother-in-law is going in for a quad by-pass in the AM, and my sister-in-law is melting down.
I hope everyone comes out of everything okay!! Good luck!

Bullypulpit said:

your soft side is showing bully--I knew you had it in ya !!! Best of luck and I'll be hoping for ya--sincerely !!!

Good Luck to you and all Bully..Don't talk politics to the Doc's..Their most likely Rich Conservative Republicans,
you won't want to piss em off before they go to work. :D

Best wishes, Bully. I hope everything turns out well. The holidays are a lousy time to be dealing with such issues as Heart Surgery.

Bullypulpit said:

You were telling the truth, it is your evil twin! :laugh:

I hope everthing goes well, and have a safe holiday!

Every 6 months or so Bully gives us his "i'm really not a jackoff, i'm human" thread. Last one was about some old guy's funeral he went to. I don't want to seem harsh and I know you're brother-in-law is not a jackoff like you so good luck to him......but your still a jackoff.

He came through with flying colors, but they did five, not four by-pass grafts. HIs vital signs were stable and he was breathing over the ventilator when they took us back to recovery. They kept him there overnight and will transfer him to an ICU bed for a couple of days than home on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks to you all for your prayers and support!

Now, let's get back to business.

Forum List

Back