Golan: Terrorists take border crossing while Israel fires at Syrian Army

Israel also saved many Syrians lives, but Israel also retaliate to fire comes from the Syrian border, by Assad or the Terrorists.
First Syrian refugee baby born in Israeli hospital JPost Israel News
Israel is between two sides. No Israeli wants such terrorists but somehow, there is an Anti-Assad agenda in the western block. For Israel, Syria is the most peaceful neighbour despite the occupation of the Golan Heights, that are officially still Syrian.
Semi-True, Israel prefer Assad "The snake we know" over the rebels/IS/other radical Islamic alternatives.
Assad including his father are one of the reasons Israel consider JORDAN the most peaceful neighbor, Black September - remember?
Syria has the least ground to talk about occupation since they initiated a war with Israel, and the tango goes around ceasefire and assaults from time to time.
Israel Syria relations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Syria is also against the US, unsurprisingly unlike Egypt, the radicalism devour itself, they chose to provide ground for radical Islam, and allied with Iran, which is why peace with Syria and Israel is impossible, unlike the peace with Jordan and Egypt.

Semi-True, Israel prefer Assad "The snake we know" over the rebels/IS/other radical Islamic alternatives.
Assad including his father are one of the reasons Israel consider JORDAN the most peaceful neighbor, Black September - remember?
Syria has the least ground to talk about occupation since they initiated a war with Israel, and the tango goes around ceasefire and assaults from time to time.
Israel Syria relations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Syria is also against the US, unsurprisingly unlike Egypt, the radicalism devour itself, they chose to provide ground for radical Islam, and allied with Iran, which is why peace with Syria and Israel is impossible, unlike the peace with Jordan and Egypt.
This is a propagandistic influenced view. It is important to know that Syria is not against the US but the US is against Syria. And Syria did not start a war on anyone. There is still more to list but this should be enough to explain it.

By allying with Iran, Syria tag itself as Anti-Western state, could you imagine what could be the consequences of Syria allying with Israel like Jordan did prior to the Civil war? Haffez Assad cooperated with the Palestinians trying to take over Jordan, and failed, you didn't relate to this one.
However, whats going on in Syria is so shameful, and this is because you have radicalism involved with conflict, Syria also launched the Six Days War against Israel.
Syria
Don't play the victim, radicalism devour itself and you should blame your own.

By allying with Iran, Syria tag itself as Anti-Western state, could you imagine what could be the consequences of Syria allying with Israel like Jordan did prior to the Civil war? Haffez Assad cooperated with the Palestinians trying to take over Jordan, and failed, you didn't relate to this one.
However, whats going on in Syria is so shameful, and this is because you have radicalism involved with conflict, Syria also launched the Six Days War against Israel.
Syria
Don't play the victim, radicalism devour itself and you should blame your own.
Blame on. Your rant on Syria is totally out of place. Of course, all conflicts involving Israel were initiated by Israel's opponents [/irony] but there are terrorists in Syria you should focus on.

Furthermore, Syria is not a threat to anyone, but is a peaceful country and cooperations with any country does not make Syria anti-western. It is the west that redlines Syria with its various sanctions. That includes also the Syrian people. Syrian citizens are not even allowed to participate in really trivial things like crowd funding.

So basically because of Israel? or perhaps its because of the Golan Heights taken due to the violence of the Syrians?
Syria is not a serious threat to Israel, but indeed a threat to the Israelis and to peace [Terrorists/Assad], during the Six Days War the Syrians were probably one of the hardest frontiers of Israel..I do believe Israel should pick a side and simply help Assad to eradicate the terrorists, in order to create a peace-treaty, but in the current situation its none of our concern who does what in Syria, Israel is simply helping the refugees and nothing beyond retaliating to fire sources.
It is all Assad fault for not predicting the upcoming crisis and tolerating the protest of the Arab Spring, as did few Arab leaders, and that shoe salesmen should've been resigning way earlier.

So basically because of Israel? or perhaps its because of the Golan Heights taken due to the violence of the Syrians?
Syria is not a serious threat to Israel, but indeed a threat to the Israelis and to peace [Terrorists/Assad], during the Six Days War the Syrians were probably one of the hardest frontiers of Israel..I do believe Israel should pick a side and simply help Assad to eradicate the terrorists, in order to create a peace-treaty, but in the current situation its none of our concern who does what in Syria, Israel is simply helping the refugees and nothing beyond retaliating to fire sources.
It is all Assad fault for not predicting the upcoming crisis and tolerating the protest of the Arab Spring, as did few Arab leaders, and that shoe salesmen should've been resigning way earlier.
Basically, I don't agree. Israel should help Syria indeed but Syria is not a threat to the Israeli people. But don't underestimate the Syrian Army. The SAA is succesful there, where even the Soviets failed in the 80's.

Basically, I don't agree. Israel should help Syria indeed but Syria is not a threat to the Israeli people. But don't underestimate the Syrian Army. The SAA is succesful there, where even the Soviets failed in the 80's.
I Just explained why Syria does pose a threat to Israel, with the continuing assault from time to time, and quite enough casualties and fatalities.
The north of Israel is somewhat more advanced than the south because of the terrorism and natural disadvantage, another frontier in the north is dangerous for Israel, with all the respect to the Syrian army, I don't see it goes with the upper hand over the IDF, but its a great chance for establishing a peace-treaty, that could benefit both sides, and mostly the civilians.

I Just explained why Syria does pose a threat to Israel, with the continuing assault from time to time, and quite enough casualties and fatalities.
The north of Israel is somewhat more advanced than the south because of the terrorism and natural disadvantage, another frontier in the north is dangerous for Israel, with all the respect to the Syrian army, I don't see it goes with the upper hand over the IDF, but its a great chance for establishing a peace-treaty, that could benefit both sides, and mostly the civilians.
I don't see such a threat. However, the IDF's technologic advance decreases in the face of the latest Syrian-Russian deals. But both countries should finally normalize their relationship indeed. I agree with you. But you know that a peace treaty would include Israel's withdrawal from Golan.

I don't see such a threat. However, the IDF's technologic advance decreases in the face of the latest Syrian-Russian deals. But both countries should finally normalize their relationship indeed. I agree with you. But you know that a peace treaty would include Israel's withdrawal from Golan.
The Golan Heights for decades belong to Israel, and will belong to Israel for ever.
Israel is too small to cut it for all the people that desire to make peace, and most likely broke it, non of these proposals ever gave something but peace to Israel, which is undoubtedly a good benefit, but nothing beyond that, and usually broken, Jordan however gave up on the WB and benefit from Israel the same goes for Egypt.
The Syrian are in same position as Gaza, to make demands with Israel, and can give nothing to Israel, despite the fact Syria is bigger than Israel at least 8 times, a small district such as the Golan Heights will only reduce Israel's military abilities with Lebanon.
It is a fact that Israel is the strongest country in military capabilities compared to Syria, in the past, and so in the present, and risking IDF to support Assad which is something some people already rushed to blame Israel in the beginning of the civil war, does not serve any Israeli interest at all, neither supporting the rebels by the way.
With all the respect to the Russians, Israel posses not only a powerful technological advantage, but also nuclear firepower, and probably one of the best intelligence capabilities if not the best in the M.E., I see no reason for Israel to be the compromising one in this case, specially since Syria have shown zero interest for peace in the past.
Looking at the current situation I can see a way where IDF intervene for Assad, and provide medical aid to the Syrians, with a peace treaty, handing the Golan Heights permanently to Israel, normalizing the relationship and establishing a good economic relationship, Israel would enjoy oil and perhaps some industrial manufactures will invest in Syria providing more work space and tax for the Syrians and establishing export-import, and in the future some Israel high-tech and even cooperated developments can be easily made to also cure the Syrian economy, in addition to form a future alliance such as Israel-Jordan.

One enjoy and the other does not miss a thing.

The Golan Heights for decades belong to Israel, and will belong to Israel for ever.
Israel is too small to cut it for all the people that desire to make peace, and most likely broke it, non of these proposals ever gave something but peace to Israel, which is undoubtedly a good benefit, but nothing beyond that, and usually broken, Jordan however gave up on the WB and benefit from Israel the same goes for Egypt.
The Syrian are in same position as Gaza, to make demands with Israel, and can give nothing to Israel, despite the fact Syria is bigger than Israel at least 8 times, a small district such as the Golan Heights will only reduce Israel's military abilities with Lebanon.
It is a fact that Israel is the strongest country in military capabilities compared to Syria, in the past, and so in the present, and risking IDF to support Assad which is something some people already rushed to blame Israel in the beginning of the civil war, does not serve any Israeli interest at all, neither supporting the rebels by the way.
With all the respect to the Russians, Israel posses not only a powerful technological advantage, but also nuclear firepower, and probably one of the best intelligence capabilities if not the best in the M.E., I see no reason for Israel to be the compromising one in this case, specially since Syria have shown zero interest for peace in the past.
Looking at the current situation I can see a way where IDF intervene for Assad, and provide medical aid to the Syrians, with a peace treaty, handing the Golan Heights permanently to Israel, normalizing the relationship and establishing a good economic relationship, Israel would enjoy oil and perhaps some industrial manufactures will invest in Syria providing more work space and tax for the Syrians and establishing export-import, and in the future some Israel high-tech and even cooperated developments can be easily made to also cure the Syrian economy, in addition to form a future alliance such as Israel-Jordan.

They'd miss the Golan Heights. As long as Israel is not willing to give Golan back to Syria, it can not blame others for allegedly not being interested in peace. In addition, any treaty that makes the Golan Heights Israeli would be seen as sign of weakness in Syria and reduce the government's reputation, even if it is an act of appeasement. Such an agreement could also awake Isreal's hunger for soil.

They'd miss the Golan Heights. As long as Israel is not willing to give Golan back to Syria, it can not blame others for allegedly not being interested in peace. In addition, any treaty that makes the Golan Heights Israeli would be seen as sign of weakness in Syria and reduce the government's reputation, even if it is an act of appeasement. Such an agreement could also awake Isreal's hunger for soil.
Regardless of the Israeli side, it is only the political ego that would prevent such deal, Syria's reputation - in case you did not know - is probably one of the world lowest, and upon normalization with Israel will also bring better news from the West and Europe - unless you seek reputation among the Iranians..
Miss it or not, Israel will miss it far more than Syria, and Israel will not compromise over it just for "normalization" of a war launched by Syria, and lost, I prefer the status quo over the alternative, and so does Assad - because of ego only.
Land FROM Israel to one of the states with the largest population density [mostly in our zone] ... no, get real.

Regardless of the Israeli side, it is only the political ego that would prevent such deal, Syria's reputation - in case you did not know - is probably one of the world lowest, and upon normalization with Israel will also bring better news from the West and Europe - unless you seek reputation among the Iranians..
Miss it or not, Israel will miss it far more than Syria, and Israel will not compromise over it just for "normalization" of a war launched by Syria, and lost, I prefer the status quo over the alternative, and so does Assad - because of ego only.
Land FROM Israel to one of the states with the largest population density [mostly in our zone] ... no, get real.
I just remember the term Lebensraum when I read your post. One cannot occupy someone's land and then say it has never been his land. I talked about the government's reputation in Syria btw and not about Syrias global reputation, which is - with due respect - despite propaganda in western medias far better than Israel's.

Let me ask you this, after reading the benefits I listed above, would you support a war against Israel instead of the peace treaty?

Let me ask you this, after reading the benefits I listed above, would you support a war against Israel instead of the peace treaty?
You mean, if Israel would let Syria choose between your benefits and a new war? I would not support a war but would accept the treaty under reserve only. The land is hard and fact and the benefits are just sweet talk until they are noticeable.

You mean, if Israel would let Syria choose between your benefits and a new war? I would not support a war but would accept the treaty under reserve only. The land is hard and fact and the benefits are just sweet talk until they are noticeable.
Theodore Hertzel said "If you will it is not a legend
What we made in 50 years in Tel Aviv from a desert to an advanced metropolis with all the challenges and against all odds can make Syria like New York with a productive cooperation.
Take a look.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/images/telaviv.jpg
http://uvid-en.israeldefense.co.il/sites/default/files/תל אביב.jpg

Forum List

Back