Zone1 God's purpose was to make the Anglo-Saxon race predominant

The prophecy reached it fulness with the ascent of the British Empire, followed by the ascent of America. The past is...the past.

And now? The British empire is dead, and has been for a long time, the US has Trump trying to spread an isolationist policy and seemingly is on the way down.

Surely if there were a prophecy, the British Empire would still remain.

Read yer Bible, you Canadian you.

Thank you very much. I never thought someone will one day say to me: "Na, du alter Kanadier!" What a wonderful moment. Christmas 2023.

"For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's, "

Note the "but".

?

This remembers me to a lesson in religion a teacher tried to give my 7 years old son which had been much too complex for a 70 years old man who had studied his whole life history. But my son was able to express the essence in only one word. I had to laugh a lot this day.

Last edited:
England was no longer looking like England.

And what does England look like?

It looked Celtic 2,000 years ago with the Romans running it. Then it had Germans invading, and then it had Vikings invading, then the Normans were at it.

In 1066 you had a Viking king, Harold, being attacked by his brother, Viking, and then William attacked, Viking too, but French speaking.

When has England ever been "English looking" exactly?

And what does England look like?

It looked Celtic 2,000 years ago with the Romans running it. Then it had Germans invading, and then it had Vikings invading, then the Normans were at it.

In 1066 you had a Viking king, Harold, being attacked by his brother, Viking, and then William attacked, Viking too, but French speaking.

When has England ever been "English looking" exactly?
No, William was not a Viking...
William the Conqueror was from Normandy, the part of Europe which would later become France. William was not a viking; however he was the great-great-great grandson of the Viking ruler Rollo. In 911, Rollo became the Duke of Normandy, a title that William would later hold.

William the Conqueror | Life, History & Accomplishment - Study.com​

We don't want to burst anyone's bubble.

Nevertheless let me give you a serios answer. When I asked myselve this question my idea for an answer in this context had been: The authors of the textes of the New Testament had been convinced Jesus had been god. That's why they reported nothing about his appearance.

jwjwjwjwj2j2j.jpeg

Aha. Thatzslö why you speak a German dialect with lots of Latin word. Because we conquered the USA.

Once del that Germanic dialect with lots of Latin words mishmash into English, you were right.

English is the most widely spoken language in the world and is the sole language of aviation.

No, William was not a Viking...
William the Conqueror was from Normandy, the part of Europe which would later become France. William was not a viking; however he was the great-great-great grandson of the Viking ruler Rollo. In 911, Rollo became the Duke of Normandy, a title that William would later hold.

William the Conqueror | Life, History & Accomplishment - Study.com

Yeah, he was.

"A descendant of Rollo"

"Rollo (Norman: Rou, Rolloun; Old Norse: Hrólfr; French: Rollon; died between 928 and 933) was a Viking who, as Count of Rouen, became the first ruler of Normandy,"

He was born in Scandinavia and died in Normandy.

How about you show us all 12 lost tribes.
We can't find all of them at this time for certain, but:

Denmark, Ireland: Descendants of tribe of Dan
Norway, White Russia: Benjamin
Sweden: Naphtali
Netherlands, New Zealand: Zebulun
France: Reuben
Britain, Canada, Australia: Ephraim
America: Manasseh
Israel and other places: Judah
Israel and other places: Levi
Gad: Uncertain
Asher: Uncertain