Zone1 God's purpose was to make the Anglo-Saxon race predominant

And now? The British empire is dead, and has been for a long time, the US has Trump trying to spread an isolationist policy and seemingly is on the way down.

Surely if there were a prophecy, the British Empire would still remain.
Empires rise and fall. God didn't promise wealth, power, and greatness in perpetuity.

And what does England look like?

It looked Celtic 2,000 years ago with the Romans running it. Then it had Germans invading, and then it had Vikings invading, then the Normans were at it.

In 1066 you had a Viking king, Harold, being attacked by his brother, Viking, and then William attacked, Viking too, but French speaking.

When has England ever been "English looking" exactly?
All the tribes vying for dominance were the descendants of Israel. All were "Northmen" (Normans, Norsemen, Norway) as that is where God had driven them.

Jeremiah 23:8
But, The Lord liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Last edited:
All the tribes vying for dominance were the descendants of Israel. All were "Northmen" (Normans, Norsemen, Norway) as that is where God had driven them.

Jeremiah 23:8
But, The Lord liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

And where from came the Prussians?

Text: Girl from the North Country | The Official Bob Dylan Site

Most of us get this. We understand history the way they used to teach it. This George Grey guy knew how real life worked.

---The Role of the Missionaries---

🙄

No sale. I call out black racists for being racist. I have no problem calling out white racists for being racist.

Here’s my hope. I hope that when a black racist dies and meets the Creator in the afterlife, He turns out to be white — but when a white racist dies and meets the Creator in the afterlife, He turns out to be black. 😆

Likely not an Israelitish people, based on their association with nazi Germany.

Eh? Nazis and Prussians are totally different themes. The problem of the Prussians had been their military strength. It's said the Prussians had been an army who owned a country. And this has now indeed a little to do with the Nazis because they used their military strength - but the Prussians did not survive this. They - as also some other German tribes (for example the Silesians and the Bohemians) - had been wiped out after World War 2 from the allied winners of this war.

Last edited:
It's written in plain English
Deut. 4:2

What do you read there? A good list you will find in Leviticus (3rd Moses) chapter 11. I'm quite sure you will not understand what's written there why. For Christians this always had been unimportant. What makes sense in this context is for example not to eat carnivores.

Last edited:
What do you read there? A good list you will find in Leviticus (3rd Moses) chapter 11. I'm quite sure you will not understand what's written there why. For Christians this always had been unimportant. What makes sense in this context is for example not to eat carnivores.
Pigs are omnivores. And they will kill and eat other animals.

Pigs are omnivores. And they will kill and eat other animals.

But in the production of meat from porks this is not happening. The advantage of meat from pigs is it that we need only 50% of food (plants) to produce the same mass (weight) of meat compared with beef.

But in the production of meat from porks this is not happening. The advantage of meat from pigs is it that we need only 50% of food (plants) to produce the same mass (weight) of meat compared with beef.
Feral pigs are demonstrating their true nature. :omg:

Worse, we are demonstrating our true nature in the way we are dealing with them. :(

Feral pigs are demonstrating their true nature. :omg:

Oh by the way. Also a resons not to eat pigs is: Pigs are very nice creatures and very intelligent animals. Nearly like dogs - if they would not stink much more.

Worse, we are demonstrating our true nature in the way we are dealing with them. :(

Our own "true nature" is in this case much more "evil" than we like to think about on our own. Do you know why Jesus was the Easter lamb when they celebrated their last pessach together with him? They had no other lamb except him when they celebrated pessach - what became now our Easter. This "evilness" which we do not understand on our own and which we discuss since a very long time now under the noble expression "thedodizee" has also deep roots in the pre-Christian and pre-Jewish times. Why is life forced to kill other life for the own life? Why all this cruelity? This is not our imagination of the paradise in which we had been created spiritually.

Es gibt so wunderweiße Nächte,
drin alle Dinge Silber sind.
Da schimmert mancher Stern so lind,
als ob er fromme Hirten brächte
zu einem neuen Jesuskind.

Weit wie mit dichtem Diamantenstaube
bestreut, erscheinen Flur und Flut,
und in die Herzen, traumgemut,
steigt ein kapellenloser Glaube,
der leise seine Wunder tut.

Rainer Maria Rilke
-----