Gods name in the bible

The word "Jehovah" doesn't appear in any original Greek Scriptures. "Lord". The Watchtower is a liar.
Every spot that the OT is quoted in the NT, and the tetragramoton belongs, then it belongs in the spots in the NT where the OT is quoted. Jerome told the Pope that fact before he translated the latin vulgate. So yes Gods name does belong in the NT.

Every spot that the OT is quoted in the NT, and the tetragramoton belongs, then it belongs in the spots in the NT where the OT is quoted. Jerome told the Pope that fact before he translated the latin vulgate. So yes Gods name does belong in the NT.
Wrong. It's not in any original Greek Scriptures.

It matters very much
Joel 2:31-32--Those who call on the name YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved---- quoted 2 x in the NT, but since altered bibles have LORD at Joel, they have Lord at Acts 2:21-Romans 10:13---And since 1Cor 8:6 says Jesus is Lord--the mislead, because of the removal of Gods name will call on the name Jesus instead of YHWH(Jehovah)--and fail Gods instruction.

It matters very much
Joel 2:31-32--Those who call on the name YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved---- quoted 2 x in the NT, but since altered bibles have LORD at Joel, they have Lord at Acts 2:21-Romans 10:13---And since 1Cor 8:6 says Jesus is Lord--the mislead, because of the removal of Gods name will call on the name Jesus instead of YHWH(Jehovah)--and fail Gods instruction.
Jesus IS Jehovah. That's what you can't seem to understand. You've been lied to. Read that link again. They're trying to tell you something.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to watch this. This is evidence of a religious cult, obey men over God.

Jesus IS Jehovah. That's what you can't seem to understand. You've been lied to. Read that link again. They're trying to tell you something.
Ot=YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus)--proves he is not YHWH.

No, it doesn't. It proves the Trinity. Your NWT is a terrible translation. You're deceived. Read the links and watch the videos I posted. There are way too many ex JWs who woke up for you to ignore the truth. I'm trying to help you.

Think about this....If the Watchtower is the truth, why do they forbid independent research? I've never had a church leader forbid me from independent study. The Bible says to prove everything. The Watchtower says obey the Governing body or you're kicked out. That's a cult, not Christianity.

Jesus teaches--Matthew 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)

God inspired his written word, God put his name in the OT in nearly 6800 places. Every spot-GOD or LORD all capitols is. And his name in the NT in a couple hundred more where the OT is quoted and the name belongs. God put his name in those spots because he wants it there= his will.
Thus every translation on earth that has the name removed was accomplished by satans will, satans will keeps it out to mislead. Every religion using those translations are doing satans will. The ones using altered translations by satans will even rejected the translators who had love and respect for Gods will to put his name back even though they know 100% God put his name there. Think about that.

A prime example of how one is being mislead by the removal of that name= Acts 2:21--Those who call on the name of the Lord will be saved= a quote of Joel 2:31-32--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved--the ones mislead will be calling on Jesus name--because you have LORD at Joel 2:31-32-- and at Acts 2:21--YHWH(Jehovah) name belongs in both spots.

Thus all using the altered versions are being mislead by satans will= 100% fact of life.
God's name in Genesis 1:1 Translated into English literally reads

Behold The Hand.
Behold The Nail.

So, sorry to tell you this Jesus is Jehovah, and Jehovah is Jesus.

Ancient Pictographic Hebrew

clip_image011_thumb.jpg

Paleo Hebrew
clip_image006_thumb.gif

Modern Hebrew
Behold%2Bthe%2BNail%252C%2BBehold%2Bthe%2BHand.jpg

Translations
clip_image007_thumb.gif

clip_image008_thumb.gif

Behold The Hand
Behold The Nail
360_F_171733591_q5bJ0ydCv780NdonJxbJjuHS8vhwpSHW.jpg

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. It proves the Trinity. Your NWT is a terrible translation. You're deceived. Read the links and watch the videos I posted. There are way too many ex JWs who woke up for you to ignore the truth. I'm trying to help you.
I know 100% Jesus is with the JW,s and the translation corrected the errors from centuries ago.

Think about this....If the Watchtower is the truth, why do they forbid independent research? I've never had a church leader forbid me from independent study. The Bible says to prove everything. The Watchtower says obey the Governing body or you're kicked out. That's a cult, not Christianity.
Lies are easily believed. Lokk at you, you believe apostates over truth. I read many apostate writings, there were lies in everyone of them. There were about 12 apostate book writers present here years ago when i first joined. I started with 7 teachings from Jesus and they ran because they had no answer to what Jesus teaches. I have been kicked out of many trinity sights for posting the teachings of Jesus which expose them as false. They say--Jesus didn't teach that, yet every teaching is in their bible as well. Figure that one out.

God's name in Genesis 1:1 Translated into English literally reads

Behold The Hand.
Behold The Nail.

So, sorry to tell you this Jesus is Jehovah, and Jehovah is Jesus.

Ancient Pictographic Hebrew

clip_image011_thumb.jpg

Paleo Hebrew
clip_image006_thumb.gif

Modern Hebrew
Behold%2Bthe%2BNail%252C%2BBehold%2Bthe%2BHand.jpg

Translations
clip_image007_thumb.gif

clip_image008_thumb.gif

Behold The Hand
Behold The Nail
360_F_171733591_q5bJ0ydCv780NdonJxbJjuHS8vhwpSHW.jpg
If you are speaking of Elohim, In the Hebrew language it translates-The supreme one, or mighty one. Gods personal name was not found at Genesis 1:1. He first told it to Moses at Exodus 3:15
And Hebrew scholars say there is no- i am that i am -at Exodus 3:14- a mistranslation only found in trinity bibles. They say it translates more like-i shall prove to be what i shall prove to be. Many errors are found in trinity translation.

Last edited:
If you are speaking of Elohim, In the Hebrew language it translates-The supreme one, or mighty one. Gods personal name was not found at Genesis 1:1. He first told it to Moses at Exodus 3:15
And Hebrew scholars say there is no- i am that i am -at Exodus 3:14- a mistranslation only found in trinity bibles. They say it translates more like-i shall prove to be what i shall prove to be. Many errors are found in trinity translation.
Yes meant to say Exodus 3:15.

Jesus is God according to what God told Moses what his name was.

Jesus is also referenced as The Word. And also The Beginning or Beresheet. The Alpha The First and Omega The Last.

Lies are easily believed. Lokk at you, you believe apostates over truth. I read many apostate writings, there were lies in everyone of them. There were about 12 apostate book writers present here years ago when i first joined. I started with 7 teachings from Jesus and they ran because they had no answer to what Jesus teaches. I have been kicked out of many trinity sights for posting the teachings of Jesus which expose them as false. They say--Jesus didn't teach that, yet every teaching is in their bible as well. Figure that one out.
An apostate is one who turns away from Jesus, not the watchtower. Once again, you're believing a lie.

Forum List

Back