Gods name in the bible

I read it online.
I looked up A.Kneelands bible and it was in that writing about his translation. He was a Baptist evangilizer, Eventually taken to court for blasphemy because he exposed the truth about who God really is.

An effort misleading all to break Gods #1 commandment daily by teaching a non existent trinity, lead by satans will-2Cor 11:12-15
Will Abraham, Isaac and Jacob be in Heaven among the 144,000?

(Christian publishing house blog--Apologetic defense of the faith, the bible, and christianity)--about 1/2 way down a list of many bibles with a god or godlike or was divine.
Who translated the NWT?

They will be made alive during the resurrection, which occurs after the trib and Armageddon. Gods kingdom will be ruling all of creation.
You didn't give Scripture. I gave you Scripture and Scripture says that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will sit at a feasting table in Heaven.

I have another question. Are you aware that the Watchtower organization is involved with the United Nations Organization?

You didn't give Scripture. I gave you Scripture and Scripture says that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will sit at a feasting table in Heaven.

I have another question. Are you aware that the Watchtower organization is involved with the United Nations Organization?
I know all that has occurred.

Forum List

Back