JAG

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2015
wow-a-really-complex.jpg

God's IQ And Human Comforts.
By JAG
October 10,2022

Just how intellectually brilliant is the God that created and designed the
human brain that created and designed that machine up there?
Answer: His intellectual brilliance would be off the charts.

God's intelligence level would be incomprehensible to we humans. The
web says there are 200 billion trillion stars in the universe and that
the number of galaxies is between 100 billion and 200 billion.

God is brilliant. God can add, so to speak, a running list of 20 digit
numbers, as fast as they can be spoken, endlessly:
etc etc

Yet our God is hugely concerned with all of our practical down to earth
human-comfort-needs such as love, joy, peace, happiness, good food
for us to eat, fellowship with us, helping us with all our problems, giving
us rest and good nights of sleep, and giving us many of the desires of our
heart -- and let us never forget John 3:16's gift of Eternal Life.

So?

So the intellectual brainy stuff, while important, is not the all-important part
of living life. What's more important is our relationship with the Lord and His
kindness, compassion, and blessings upon our lives. And long live love.
There is faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

JAG

[]

Thoughts?

wow-a-really-complex.jpg

God's IQ And Human Comforts.
By JAG
October 10,2022

Just how intellectually brilliant is the God that created and designed the
human brain that created and designed that machine up there?
Answer: His intellectual brilliance would be off the charts.

God's intelligence level would be incomprehensible to we humans. The
web says there are 200 billion trillion stars in the universe and that
the number of galaxies is between 100 billion and 200 billion.

God is brilliant. God can add, so to speak, a running list of 20 digit
numbers, as fast as they can be spoken, endlessly:
etc etc

Yet our God is hugely concerned with all of our practical down to earth
human-comfort-needs such as love, joy, peace, happiness, good food
for us to eat, fellowship with us, helping us with all our problems, giving
us rest and good nights of sleep, and giving us many of the desires of our
heart -- and let us never forget John 3:16's gift of Eternal Life.

So?

So the intellectual brainy stuff, while important, is not the all-important part
of living life. What's more important is our relationship with the Lord and His
kindness, compassion, and blessings upon our lives. And long live love.
There is faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

JAG

[]

Thoughts?
God's intelligence level would be incomprehensible to we humans.

no, what is required is spiritual purity, triumph of good vs evil to match the metaphysical and then match their intellectual level if so desired.

You believe in Love? Prove Love exists.
Ahhh...the question that was asked the atheist scientist in "Contact." Prove you love your earthly father? She was unable to. But, when we speak of Father in Heaven, John 14:15 says, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." So, what does it mean to keep the commandments of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? Jesus said the second great commandment is to love thy neighbor as thyself. So, what is thy neighbor's commandments? So, we are to do all to help, assist, comfort our neighbors when they need it as long as what they ask doesn't conflict with the first great commandment to love the Lord thy God. Easier said than done.
I took a psychology class once at a Christian University where the professor asked the question, what is the definition of love. And, we had to come up with one and write a paper about this. I basically came to the conclusion that love means to "serve." Serve God by doing all he asks. Serve our neighbors as long as it doesn't conflict with serving God. So, your question is actually faulty. I believe in God, not Love. I love because I believe in God. Since I can love God and my neighbor through service, love exists every time I serve them.

Ahhh...the question that was asked the atheist scientist in "Contact." Prove you love your earthly father? She was unable to. But, when we speak of Father in Heaven, John 14:15 says, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." So, what does it mean to keep the commandments of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? Jesus said the second great commandment is to love thy neighbor as thyself. So, what is thy neighbor's commandments? So, we are to do all to help, assist, comfort our neighbors when they need it as long as what they ask doesn't conflict with the first great commandment to love the Lord thy God. Easier said than done.
I took a psychology class once at a Christian University where the professor asked the question, what is the definition of love. And, we had to come up with one and write a paper about this. I basically came to the conclusion that love means to "serve." Serve God by doing all he asks. Serve our neighbors as long as it doesn't conflict with serving God. So, your question is actually faulty. I believe in God, not Love. I love because I believe in God. Since I can love God and my neighbor through service, love exists every time I serve them.

Thanks for affirming my original claim from post #3.

Thanks for affirming my original claim from post #3.
Explain. You can't. The fact is, by serving others, we feel the love we have for God. Your claims are false. Believers know what love is. It's called Charity or the pure love of Christ. If you have charity you have love because you are serving your fellow man which is a commandment of God. Also, without charity, you have no hope, faith nor love. You are basically a sociopath.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAG

You made the claim that it can't exist, but I've got a shiny nbickel that says you'll avoid proving that like the plague.

I don't believe in your God. My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend does not believe in your God.

Yet she and I are deeply in love. Love exists. It's there, despite the fact that your Gods isn't.

Now, prove YOUR claim. Prove to me that, without God, there is no love.

I challenge you. Prevail or fail, I've no preference either way...

Explain. You can't. The fact is, by serving others, we feel the love we have for God. Your claims are false. Believers know what love is. It's called Charity or the pure love of Christ. If you have charity you have love because you are serving your fellow man which is a commandment of God. Also, without charity, you have no hope, faith nor love. You are basically a sociopath.

If you follow along, it was stated that there is no God. I simply stated that "if God doesn't exist neither does Love". And, you are, believe it or not, agreeing with me in even though you don't think you are.

You obviously believe in God and have faith in him so therefore you have the experience of Love.

God is Love.

1 John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 Thessalonians 4:9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

You made the claim that it can't exist, but I've got a shiny nbickel that says you'll avoid proving that like the plague.

I don't believe in your God. My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend does not believe in your God.

Yet she and I are deeply in love. Love exists. It's there, despite the fact that your Gods isn't.

Now, prove YOUR claim. Prove to me that, without God, there is no love.

I challenge you. Prevail or fail, I've no preference either way...

LOL

I made the claim that IF God doesn't exist neither does Love. I believe in God and Love, as I believe God is Love and makes Love possible.

Now back to you, prove that you love your smokin' hot girlfriend.

LOL

I made the claim that IF God doesn't exist neither does Love. I believe in God and Love, as I believe God is Love and makes Love possible.

Now back to you, prove that you love your smokin' hot girlfriend.
For him, it's lust...

Forum List

Back