Zone1 God's IQ And Human Comforts.

LOL

I made the claim that IF God doesn't exist neither does Love. I believe in God and Love, as I believe God is Love and makes Love possible.

Now back to you, prove that you love your smokin' hot girlfriend.

See, that's the difference between you and I. I don't have some sick, zealot need to prove to anyone else that I love my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend. The only person I have to prove that to is her.

You're simply not that important...

LOL

I made the claim that IF God doesn't exist neither does Love. I believe in God and Love, as I believe God is Love and makes Love possible.

Now back to you, prove that you love your smokin' hot girlfriend.

you are distinguishing between the two that makes them both possible to be one without the other ... the same for hate. and everything else as well. with or without a god.

and certainly, recorded history proves christianity the c-bible as the means for persecution and victimization of the innocent.

You made the claim that it can't exist, but I've got a shiny nbickel that says you'll avoid proving that like the plague.

I don't believe in your God. My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend does not believe in your God.

Yet she and I are deeply in love. Love exists. It's there, despite the fact that your Gods isn't.

Now, prove YOUR claim. Prove to me that, without God, there is no love.

I challenge you. Prevail or fail, I've no preference either way...

1. I can not believe in gravity and yet it keeps me grounded on earth. I can not believe in gravity and state this on a forum while I am, in fact, grounded to a planet floating around in space. My belief makes no nevermind to gravity being a truth. Think on that.

2. Yes, you mention your "smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend" in every post, or nearly. Frankly, you don't need God (in your opinion). You have her, and your relationship with her. This is not unusual. This is, in fact, the course of things for almost everyone. People have, as their god:

Money
Career
Relationships
Children
Sex
Comfort
Food
Drugs

Okay. You could read the Bible, or just look around, to see how this turns out. Or not, your choice. God will let you have it.

1. I can not believe in gravity and yet it keeps me grounded on earth. I can not believe in gravity and state this on a forum while I am, in fact, grounded to a planet floating around in space. My belief makes no nevermind to gravity being a truth. Think on that.

But the evidence for gravity is that fact that you don't float away...

2. Yes, you mention your "smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend" in every post, or nearly. Frankly, you don't need God (in your opinion). You have her, and your relationship with her. T

I've never said I have her so I don't need God.

Don't lie. You'll make Jesus angry...

People have, as their god:

Money
Career
Relationships
Children
Sex
Comfort
Food
Drugs

I don't have the need to worship anything.

I was a believer once. God let me down...

Okay. You could read the Bible, or just look around, to see how this turns out. Or not, your choice. God will let you have it.

I've read the Bible. Interesting that you would assume I've not.

Have you? Cover to cover?

But the evidence for gravity is that fact that you don't float away...

I've never said I have her so I don't need God.

Don't lie. You'll make Jesus angry...

I don't have the need to worship anything.

I was a believer once. God let me down...

I've read the Bible. Interesting that you would assume I've not.

Have you? Cover to cover?

Cover to cover many multiples of times, and the OT alone and the NT alone times over that, and certain books times over THAT. I'm an avid Bible reader.

I can imagine the heartbreak behind "God let me down"...well, some of the heartbreak. And some I probably cannot even begin to imagine. I am sorry for it. In such times God seems far away and capricious. But Jesus, in such times, stood next to true friends and wept with them, at the grave of Lazarus...even though He was going to raise him from the dead.

Because the world is broken and the result is awful.

But we're not at the end yet.

There is a huge difference in being in love than being in lust. Lust is not love. Lust allows you to treat your partner as a pig. Love allows you to serve and respect your partner.

Well, I can assure you, I am absolutely in love with my partner...

There is a huge difference in being in love than being in lust. Lust is not love. Lust allows you to treat your partner as a pig. Love allows you to serve and respect your partner.

in truth they are not exclusive for either sex, and is the spark of life.

when cougarbear repudiates the evils of moses, the desert religions they will understand the true heavenly course for life's endowments.

Well, I can assure you, I am absolutely in love with my partner...
You cannot serve completely your partner. That would take an eternal act of faith which requires that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Not unmarried sexual acts or homosexual acts. So, you are right. You can be "in love" or "lust" but not say you "love" your partner for you prevent that person from obtaining eternal life in the highest degree of heaven (1st Corinthians chapter 15)

in truth they are not exclusive for either sex, and is the spark of life.

when cougarbear repudiates the evils of moses, the desert religions they will understand the true heavenly course for life's endowments.
I'm confident that I have covenanted properly with God my life endowments in the Temple of the Lord. Moses was the Lord's prophet and was the conduit for the laws and commandments of God during the OT times. Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses, not change it. By doing so, there were parts that were no longer necessary and new laws and covenants to be made with the believers of Jesus Christ.

You cannot serve completely your partner. That would take an eternal act of faith which requires that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Not unmarried sexual acts or homosexual acts. So, you are right. You can be "in love" or "lust" but not say you "love" your partner for you prevent that person from obtaining eternal life in the highest degree of heaven (1st Corinthians chapter 15)

You don't know the first thing about me, so that you think you hold some station which permits you to tell me what I can and cannot do is laughable, at best.

The Bible is the greatest work of fiction ever produced...

You don't know the first thing about me, so that you think you hold some station which permits you to tell me what I can and cannot do is laughable, at best.

The Bible is the greatest work of fiction ever produced...
It's not about you and your laws and commandments. I don't need to know anything about you other than your words to make a statement about what love is and isn't. The "Context of the use of "love" is key. I say I love my wife means I'm willing to serve and support her. When I say I'm in love with my wife, that means I'm physically attracted to her. The latter is where the laws and commandments of God are important for a successful society. If societies deviate away from God, then those societies suffer in many ways. They become more violent and treat the poor with malice. Lust in this context is not love.

Forum List

Back