God Will Expose Biden's Dark Connections

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Let's hope these predictions come true. We need something to save America. These dark connections need to be exposed.

---In the message posted on Monday, Green said God indicated he would "expose" these connections to the White House, which she said involves "the Red Dragon" [seemingly China], Iran, Iraq, Ukraine and Canada.---

Let's hope these predictions come true. We need something to save America. These dark connections need to be exposed.

---In the message posted on Monday, Green said God indicated he would "expose" these connections to the White House, which she said involves "the Red Dragon" [seemingly China], Iran, Iraq, Ukraine and Canada.---

God did nothing about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot... why would he do anything about Biden?

Your sources are going to hell immediately.....

God did nothing about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot... why would he do anything about Biden?
Baloney!

He got Hitler(suicide) , Stalin(stroke) , Pol Pot(suicide) , Gaddafi(Assassin) , Mussolini(hung) - Saddam(hung) and a whole hell of a bunch of evil dictators too numerous to count. Biden is slowly dying of brain damage.

He got Hitler(suicide) , Stalin(stroke) , Pol Pot(suicide) , Gaddafi(Assassin) , Mussolini(hung) - Saddam(hung) and a whole hell of a bunch of evil dictators too numerous to count. Biden is slowly dying of brain damage.

God works in mysterious ways. I'm pulling for a big wrinkle in the carpet
at the top of the next 30 ft. Airforce One passenger stair.

joe-biden-falling-up-stairs-896953464.gif

If there is a ‘god,’ he/she/it must expose the corruption, evil, and lies of conservativism.

As I read this a ball of light descended from the heavens. Out of this light stepped the Angel Ismael. He said that we should beware of false profits. He said that Biden was doing God’s work and carrying out God’s will. And anyone who opposed this was destined to eternity in a lake of fire.

Does that sound crazy? Is it any crazier than what the OP posted?

It's just sad to see this stuff, and what religion can do to people when it is (predictably) twisted and weaponized. You'd think we would have learned by now. It just keeps happening, over and over, all over the world.

This is truly one of the most idiotic things I've ever read.

Well, it is early on a Friday morning, which means I am reluctant to disagree with posters here. Why start TGIF on a skeptical note?

But, I will.

So here is sort of a laundry-list of observations on the OP's OP.

1. I, for one, love it when MAGA's post Bizarro Desk stuff like this. It validates the cliches and American folk-wisdom about our MAGA/QAnon/Alex Jonesian constituency. But why are they still allowed to post? After all, one of their famous thought-leaders, Mike Lindell, famously proclaimed he had assembled enough evidence to jail 300 million Americans for voter fraud. Which means those MAGA-Q's should be in jail? (along with the other 300 million)

2. It ain't really sad, after all those QAnon/MAGA nutters enjoy these 'God-Spoke-Directly-To-Me' narratives. History is rife with such "God"-inspired nutjobbery. Between you and me, I just love God's sense of humor. That gal should be a writer on SNL!

3. I liked this observation by the self appointed God-prophet, Ms. Green: ""You will see connections to Canada. Evil dark connections with this deep state ... The swamp runs far and wide."
See? I told y'all we needed a wall on that border. It's only 5,525 miles ( Although, I'd suggest we should have a wall between Alaska and Canada too, another 1,500 miles. After all, those nefarious Canucks will use any opening they can find to escape to Florida for the winter.

4. Lastly, let's look at who the OP is. One of my forum favs.....CyberNinja Lenny Partiv.

USA! USA!

BTW ----TGIF!!

Forum List

Back