God is not obvious

Postmodern understands that the Muslim and Mormon faiths were invented by men but she can't possibly believe her religion could have also been made up.

I said the same thing to a Muslim and they can't imagine their religion was made up.

And Mormons can't believe Jo smith lied. No fucking chance!
Postmodern is not a she......Postmodern is a he......do you believe that the things you paste from your AtheistsRUs web sites have been made up?......Lord knows I have provided you with actual proof on a number of things, such as lies about pre-existing doctrines in mythology and the misuse of Bible verses........what proof have you ever given me other than saying "I don't believe it and you can't make me!".........
Uh oh. She's angry now. You need to get back to your ClonesRUs madrassah lessons. Muhammud (swish) knows you have misinterpreted your Koran lessons. You need some remedial MadrassahRUs lessons.

Then stop discussing it. Bye bye dummy
I'm still waiting for you to come up with the promised proof......

Just look at how the Muslim and Mormon religions were started and how many believe those lies.

How is your religion different?
isn't it obvious?......my religion is different because its the one I have chosen.......just like AtheistsRUs is the religion you have chosen.......
Like the vast majority of the religiously cloned, you did nothing more than accept the gawds and the religion you were given.

You made no choice at all. You people are stamped out with cookie cutter efficiency.
They sure did make a choice,they chose to believe,why is that so hard for your type,people choose to be religious or not

It take a rather closed mind,to think the world,is only what you see ,only what you can pick up.
Its rather insane to then make the leap that a god built this universe for you and has a heaven waiting for you.

Uh oh. She's angry now. You need to get back to your ClonesRUs madrassah lessons. Muhammud (swish) knows you have misinterpreted your Koran lessons. You need some remedial MadrassahRUs lessons.
some posters here are smart enough to read things and understand them.....things like "no I am not a she" or "no I am not a young earther"....for some reason understanding things like that seem to be difficult for you.....is it any wonder then that understanding religion is beyond your ability........

some posters here are smart enough to read things and understand them.....things like "no I am not a she" or "no I am not a young earther"....for some reason understanding things like that seem to be difficult for you.....is it any wonder then that understanding religion is beyond your ability........
Some posters here understand that when you Flat Earth'ers / YEC'ists make claims that are consistent with the Flat Earth'ers / YEC'ist cabal, one can make reasonable assessments about the Flat Earth'ers / YEC'ists worldview.

Certainly, we can exclude you from the reasonable assessment group.

God hides in plain sight ....or at least it likely seems that way to most...its a foreground background Gestalt thing....Am I wrong for trying to reach for things that I can't see...that is how I feel...trying to reach for thing that I can't see...am I tripping for having visions out of the conceptual box ? ..Being God is a heavy responsibility ...

Last edited:
In fact there's nothing even original about these religions.

there is no such "fact"......just more brainwashing you have accepted without any proof beyond "an AtheistRUs website said so".........
That actually is a fact - that your SundayschoolsRUs religion is simply a derivation of gawds and idol worshipping stolen from earlier religions.

You're obviously unaware that the OT in the various bibles is Hebrew scripture. Why can't you SundayschoolsRUs clones leave other religions alone and get your own idols and icons?

God does not fit in dogmatic conceptual boxes ...its would be as realistic as trying to pour the contents of the largest most powerful computers in the world into your $29 tablet......One thing is for sure ultimately I was produced by the universe ...that means Universal cosmic reality is my mother and father....I am with the Universe step aside there ....get off my lawn you kids....

Therefore
" If Jesus saves then he better save himself from the gory glory seekers who use his name in death"

Last edited:
Postmodern understands that the Muslim and Mormon faiths were invented by men but she can't possibly believe her religion could have also been made up.

I said the same thing to a Muslim and they can't imagine their religion was made up.

And Mormons can't believe Jo smith lied. No fucking chance!
Postmodern is not a she......Postmodern is a he......do you believe that the things you paste from your AtheistsRUs web sites have been made up?......Lord knows I have provided you with actual proof on a number of things, such as lies about pre-existing doctrines in mythology and the misuse of Bible verses........what proof have you ever given me other than saying "I don't believe it and you can't make me!".........
Just go say 5 hail Marys and you'll be forgive. Throw in 4 our fathers to be safe

Some posters here understand that when you Flat Earth'ers / YEC'ists make claims that are consistent with the Flat Earth'ers / YEC'ist cabal, one can make reasonable assessments about the Flat Earth'ers / YEC'ists worldview.

Hard to corner women like post modern because they all cherry pick from the bible and they are masters of enterpritation.

She doesnt believe the earth is only 6500 years old...anymore

I wonder if they are embarrassed when some theists still cling to that belief.

Religion is just like politics. People who are so wrong are so sure they are right. Facts be damned.

Also notice we atheists aren't claiming to know anything other than to us their imaginary friend is unbelievable.

And can you believe they say we can't see it because we aren't trying hard enough or we are evil or too stupid or close minded and that's why we can't see him?

Anything but the obvious.

They can't even talk about how the Muslim and Mormon religions are two great examples of how their religions were invented. Two perfect examples right in front of them. I was blind but now I see

Think about how they can argue anything because god doesn't have to play by the rules or make sense. God works in mysterious ways. Or don't ask.

The minute we proved the world wasn't 6500 years old they said maybe a day to god is not a day to us.

God should have revealed science to us we'd have come up with cures a lot faster

Heres what a real god would have said. Thou shall not war enslave rape or murder. Don't steal and cheat are cool too. Just a bunch of guys wanting to totally control people. No more control over a person than their brains.

In fact there's nothing even original about these religions.

there is no such "fact"......just more brainwashing you have accepted without any proof beyond "an AtheistRUs website said so".........
At least now I have access to both sides view. Where were atheists when I was young? If religion lost me after 30 years of unapposed brainwashing how obvious is it?

Its obvious to you because you want to believe it. First step after denial is admitting to yourself you could be swallowing a lie just like Muslims and Mormons.

They prove how stupid you could be. They prove its at least possible. You just weren't born in Saudi Arabia or Utah. Check mate

God does not fit in dogmatic conceptual boxes ...its would be as realistic as trying to pour the contents of the largest most powerful computers in the world into your $29 tablet......One thing is for sure ultimately I was produced by the universe ...that means Universal cosmic reality is my mother and father....I am with the Universe step aside there ....get off my lawn you kids....

Therefore
" If Jesus saves then he better save himself from the gory glory seekers who use his name in death"
I think the ancients were right to worship the sun but to think it cares about us?

For every 1 human on earth there are 1 million tardigrades. They can survive naked in outer space. How special are we? The cockroach will be here after were gone. The trilobite and dinosaurs ruled for millions of years and us only for 10 thousand.

There are probably millions of planets with life. Were just to small to see that far. Maybe soon we will see. But to come up with a god that cares about us? And a heaven awaiting? Man made bullshit. Were smarter than this. What does it matter? We have secular laws. Let's build a spaceship so humans live forever. This planet has an expiration date. So do you.

Although I'm a fan of science (knowledge) it has proven to be wrong time and time again.

Then you are not a fan of science, you don' even com close to understand what science is.
Science lives virtually from beeing proven wrong to proceed. What stays is right, just until someone proves it wrong. That is the core foundation of science.
And you ignore that where it's right, it's right. You just use some really fancy science results in sub atomic research every time you press a key on your computer. It works reliably every time. There are no mysterious ways your computer grants you a letter of its keyboard like the random success of prayers to god.
The problem some people, seems to be the cause with you too, have with scientific theories is that they don't realise they are always restricted to the presently available testing, probing and experimental devices.
Newton or Einstein were not wrong, they were just restricted by the means avalable at their specific time.
The theories they developed are still in use today, just limited to the usage where they are of sufficient accuracy.
Kopernikus was not wrong, just limited by his observation possibilities and corrected by Kepler.
Your car navigation system works. That is because Einstein was right.
We know that the earth is 4,5 billlion years old. that is because science developed the means to test that repeatedly, even to test the test methods.
If your leg develops a gangrene they cut yout leg off and along with scientific developed anesthetics and antibiotics most possibly you survive.
Try that with a prayer......

The word "Science" literally means knowledge. That's it! The Science community literally seeks knowledge by experimenting with materials & facts already known to God. God is the ultimate Scientist because He "knows" all things.

My computer DOES NOT work reliably all the time as you suggest. I've had keyboards, motherboards, and other elements of my computer system fail on more than one occasion. But the fact that you use a computer as an example of "science" indicates that you believe that things that are "designed" indicate the intelligence and "knowledge" behind the design. I use that argument as well. All things that reflect design have been designed. That includes our solar system, the organic eyeball, and the living cell. All reflect intricate design which points to a Designer -- God.

There are probably millions of planets with life. Were just to small to see that far. Maybe soon we will see. But to come up with a god that cares about us? And a heaven awaiting? Man made bullshit. Were smarter than this. What does it matter? We have secular laws. Let's build a spaceship so humans live forever. This planet has an expiration date. So do you.

LOL... If the probability is that there are billions of solar systems with planets that can support the evolution of life and countless intelligent alien species with civilizations that could be millions of years old they probably started searching for extraterrestrial life elsewhere in the universe and would have noticed this planet teeming with life long before a human being ever wondered what a fart was.

Although I'm a fan of science (knowledge) it has proven to be wrong time and time again.

Then you are not a fan of science, you don' even com close to understand what science is.
Science lives virtually from beeing proven wrong to proceed. What stays is right, just until someone proves it wrong. That is the core foundation of science.
And you ignore that where it's right, it's right. You just use some really fancy science results in sub atomic research every time you press a key on your computer. It works reliably every time. There are no mysterious ways your computer grants you a letter of its keyboard like the random success of prayers to god.
The problem some people, seems to be the cause with you too, have with scientific theories is that they don't realise they are always restricted to the presently available testing, probing and experimental devices.
Newton or Einstein were not wrong, they were just restricted by the means avalable at their specific time.
The theories they developed are still in use today, just limited to the usage where they are of sufficient accuracy.
Kopernikus was not wrong, just limited by his observation possibilities and corrected by Kepler.
We know that the earth is 4,5 billlion years old. that is because science developed the means to test that repeatedly, even to test the test methods.
If your leg develops a gangrene they cut yout leg off and along with scientific developed anesthetics and antibiotics most possibly you survive.

The word "Science" literally means knowledge. That's it! The Science community literally seeks knowledge by experimenting with materials & facts already known to God. God is the ultimate Scientist because He "knows" all things.

My computer DOES NOT work reliably all the time as you suggest. I've had keyboards, motherboards, and other elements of my computer system fail on more than one occasion. But the fact that you use a computer as an example of "science" indicates that you believe that things that are "designed" indicate the intelligence and "knowledge" behind the design. I use that argument as well. All things that reflect design have been designed. That includes our solar system, the organic eyeball, and the living cell. All reflect intricate design which points to a Designer -- God.
I would agree that Odin, the Gawd of your gawd knows everything and is the ultimate scientist of all the lesser gawds.

Did you realize that your boilerplate claims to some alleged designer gawds are exactly the same that other religionists make about their gawds?

LOL... If the probability is that there are billions of solar systems with planets that can support the evolution of life and countless intelligent alien species with civilizations that could be millions of years old they probably started searching for extraterrestrial life elsewhere in the universe and would have noticed this planet teeming with life long before a human being ever wondered what a fart was.
They too are too small to find us. Or were too far away. Or maybe they aren't as advanced as us. Or maybe they saw us and weren't impressed. Or maybe they came and we thought they were gods. Maybe they put their DNA in monkeys and made us.

Or they looked 1 million years ago and we werent here. They were afraid of the dinosaurs.

Or they don't exist yet because their solar system is just forming.

Your assumption they would have found us tells me you don't get how big the universe is or how far away they are.

With all our flaws he sure wasn't intelligent.

They too are too small to find us. Or were too far away. Or maybe they aren't as advanced as us. Or maybe they saw us and weren't impressed. Or maybe they came and we thought they were gods. Maybe they put their DNA in monkeys and made us.

Now you are just arguing with yourself.

You just stated that maybe we, a species only a few thousand years old, will soon see evidence of life on other planets elsewhere in the universe. We don't have to go there to find it. If we can detect the elements of life in the planets of this solar system without going there, why would it be so unlikely that a more advanced species could do even better?

we can already display on a screen what is seen through the eye in a human brain. Radio signals are transmitted and received from distant parts of the earth and sky and no one thinks much about it, and when signals are sent into space they reflect back visible images.

Who can say if the prophets, Moses or Jesus were just ordinary people born with a rare ability to receive thought transmissions from higher forms of life that they identified as angels or God and became his earthly ambassadors, so to speak?

Your mind still needs to be healed from the trauma of being violated by the irrational beliefs of other Christians who were just as victimized as you. You are so pissed off you can't see or think straight to the point of becoming contrary and obnoxious. Let go of it already.

Last edited:

nobody is complaining about reasonable assessments....its your comments that are being discussed.....

Forum List

Back