Debate Now God Help Me Because I'm Not Sure If I Should Be Offended Or Just Laugh

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When it comes to men thinking that they can be mothers and give birth biologically and naturally. Okay we have two rules here. Discuss the subject at hand and no name calling on each other and two, let's not insult the LGBT community in general alright? Just the crazy whackos who act like this. I might not agree with them, but they're not all this crazy. :rolleyes:

• Banned
I say just laugh

That was my first thought, but the fact that men don't bleed every month just so they can have babies and they think that they can call themselves a woman is pretty insulting when real women have to put up with that crap. Men just cannot get pregnant period and there are even elementary school children that know this.

Is simple.

A human needs a uterus to get pregnant. Biological males have no uteruses. Therefore no biological males can ever become pregnant.

Consequently, to say that any biological “male” is pregnant is erroneous.

Even if they made uterus transplants possible someday it still wouldn't work.

Have you seen the movie Get Out? Imagine if brain transplants were possible

No, I never even heard about it before, but I thought brain transplants were actually possible.

When it comes to men thinking that they can be mothers and give birth biologically and naturally. Okay we have two rules here. Discuss the subject at hand and no name calling on each other and two, let's not insult the LGBT community in general alright? Just the crazy whackos who act like this. I might not agree with them, but they're not all this crazy. :rolleyes:

who acts like the idiot in the vid ? democrats act that way .

No. Totally made up for the movie.

Although I can see why because it's just like the uterus. Just putting an organ inside somebody's body doesn't mean it'll work. Women who get penises don't produce sperm and men who get uteruses don't produce eggs and they don't get periods.

Debunking such political-ideological make believe could not be easier; I refer you all to 50,000+ years of proven (evident) human biology. That . . . and we all had mothers, female mothers. Duh?

Forum List

Back