Debate Now Why Are We Still Talking About Abortion?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
There aren't any rules, I'm just putting this here instead of the clean debate zone so we can be as ruthless as we want to be towards this topic. Now the Democrats are just making ignorant excuses as children don't have anything to do with inflation and gas prices. With the exception of rape and harm towards the mother and or unborn child, abortion is murder! Plain and simple.

Even then in the case of rape there's adoption available and any mother that would choose her life over the life of her child doesn't deserve to be called a mother in my book. I missed the part why we're still having this argument. 🙄

Because abortion has moved from the courts to your local district.

With the exception of rape and harm towards the mother and or unborn child, abortion is murder! Plain and simple.
Why would rape be an exception. If I find out that someone among us was conceived through rape, is it Okay for me to kill him? He didn't cause his daddy to rape his mother.

• Banned
Why would rape be an exception. If I find out that someone among us was conceived through rape, is it Okay for me to kill him? He didn't cause his daddy to rape his mother.

No and I agree with you, but I personally wouldn't hold it against somebody if they got scared and did have an abortion because that child wasn't conceived through free will.

No and I agree with you, but I personally wouldn't hold it against somebody if they got scared and did have an abortion because that child wasn't conceived through free will.
A justifiable murder?

Because we do not want to force the victim of a rape to bear the child of the rapist

She has enough trauma

• Banned
A justifiable murder?

It's a gray area especially when the victim is a child and it's incest and stuff. It also doesn't happen as much as people who intentionally open up their legs knowing full well that they could become pregnant and kill the child anyways because they don't want to own up to their responsibilities. Even Trump said that he could make exceptions, but like I said before, that's a gray area.

The exception is not condemning the resulting child.
It is protecting the mother from having to give birth to, and care for, a child who is the product of a violent and traumatic attack.

The exception is not condemning the resulting child.
It is protecting the mother from having to give birth to, and care for, a child who is the product of a violent and traumatic attack.

Yes, but they also can choose to adopt the child out too.

Also, it's debatable whether or not abortion is more important than the current status of our economy because on one hand you have murder and on the other hand you have struggle for survival, but I don't think abortion is as big of an issue as the Biden/Harris Administration fucking up our country and actually encouraging behavior like this.

It's a gray area especially when the victim is a child and it's incest and stuff. It also doesn't happen as much as people who intentionally open up their legs knowing full well that they could become pregnant and kill the child anyways because they don't want to own up to their responsibilities. Even Trump said that he could make exceptions, but like I said before, that's a gray area.
Either it's murder, or it is not. I understand the dilemma. Sometimes one has to make a choice between two evils. This might be a case when "murder" is justified.

Kamala was asked why the democrats did not codify abortion into law when they had the chance

She responded by saying she had no idea it was still so controversial, thus she had no idea that Roe vs. Wade could possibly be overturned.

LMAO!

Democrats do tend to live in their little bubble and are clueless about most things, so I think there may be some truth to this

Anyhew, if you look at polls, if you ask the general public, as well as just women, if abortion should be completely banned in all cases, polls indicate the public does not favor this. However, if you ask the same people if there should be restrictions, the overwhelming response is yes!!

For example, the extremist democrats champion abortion up until seconds before coming out of the womb. The vast majority of Americans view this as infanticide, which it is. That is why no democrat running today will answer the question. Instead, they just say the decision should be between the doctor and the woman, which most Americans disagree with.

Because we do not want to force the victim of a rape to bear the child of the rapist

She has enough trauma
That does not explain why it would be an exception to considering an abortion murder given if aborting an pregnancy not conceived in rape is considered a murder.

That does not explain why it would be an exception to considering an abortion murder given if aborting an pregnancy not conceived in rape is considered a murder.

Most Americans and courts do not consider abortion murder

Obviously there are two sides to this argument and I can see where people are coming from from both sides.

But is it murder... or is it not murder. Be consistent.

Murder is killing without cause so going by that definition alone, aborted babies due to rape, incest, or health related issues isn't considered murder.

Forum List

Back