God Fixed My Knee...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
A month back, I wrenched my back....I could barely stand up straight, my hamstrings were sore as hell, and my right knee felt like it was coming apart. ACL? Dislocated? I didn't know. So I went to a chiropractor and he told me I probably had arthritis in my lower back when he couldn't crack it. So I came home, watched some YouTube videos and cracked it myself. Within a couple days I could stand up straight and my hamstrings felt normal. Still, my right kneecap was bouncing while I jogged. So I put an old elastic wrap on it to run. Day before yesterday it almost gave out completely so I looked up to Heaven and told the Big Guy I knew He was busy but if He had a couple seconds, could He please fix my knee? I thanked Him and said "amen". Within ten paces my knee got very warm and the strength returned to it. I tossed the elastic wrap back into the sock drawer and my knee has been just fine ever since.

Tom Horn
Blessed. :mm:

Last edited:
BS, your not that special, he would be more apt to help a pure St Jude child , not a Trump supporter.

A month back, I wrenched my back....I could barely stand up straight, my hamstrings were sore as hell, and my right knee felt like it was coming apart. ACL? Dislocated? I didn't know. So I went to a chiropractor and he told me I probably had arthritis in my lower back when he couldn't crack it. So I came home, watched some YouTube videos and cracked it myself. Within a couple days I could stand up straight and my hamstrings felt normal. Still, my right kneecap was bouncing while I jogged. So I put an old elastic wrap on it to run. Day before yesterday it almost gave out completely so I looked up to Heaven and told the Big Guy I knew He was busy but if He had a couple seconds, could He please fix my knee? I thanked Him and said "amen". Within ten paces my knee got very warm and the strength returned to it. I tossed the elastic wrap back into the sock drawer and my knee has been just fine ever since.

Tom Horn
I'm glad to know your knee is ok now Tom :bye1: :smiliehug:

• Banned

Tom Horn

Thanks, Esther! I was worried that I might not be able to run or ride a bike anymore and get fat. :eusa_doh:

Tom Horn

Thanks, Esther! I was worried that I might not be able to run or ride a bike anymore and get fat. :eusa_doh:
All is well that ends well Tom!!
1.png

Of course the unmentioned corollary is that god first screwed the OP's knee up.

Interesting point but no, He gives us free-will to screw ourselves up, and then sometimes takes pity on us. I rarely ask Him for anything for myself and I believe He appreciates that.

Interesting point but no, He gives us free-will to screw ourselves up, and then sometimes takes pity on us. I rarely ask Him for anything for myself and I believe He appreciates that.
Oh. You did it deliberately then. You could have said.

I had this really bitchy neighbor when i was younger, and one day after she went off on my room mate for no good reason, i said to my buddy, "god, i wish she would just fucking die". The next day she got in a car crash and died.

God did me a solid and killed my bitchy neighbor for me.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back