MLK day is here again. His college GRE scores say he was a MORON

The GRE test is given to college seniors like the SAT is given to HS seniors. MLK's scores in 1951 were 350 verbal and 270 math on the usual 200-800 scale. Simply abysmal scores. MLK could not add up a column of numbers and could just barely read.

Graduate Record Examination Scores for Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.

He was also a womanizer,communist sympathizer,drunkard,plagiarist etc.

Thankfully Monday is ALSO Robert E Lee Day which a LOT of states in the south recognize AND its also National Religious Freedom Day.So my kids will be celebrating Lee's Birthday with a cake etc.

I love howith the right finds the smallest things to attempt to change the picture of everything they already don't like as 100% negative.

The GRE test is given to college seniors like the SAT is given to HS seniors. MLK's scores in 1951 were 350 verbal and 270 math on the usual 200-800 scale. Simply abysmal scores. MLK could not add up a column of numbers and could just barely read.

Graduate Record Examination Scores for Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.

He was also a womanizer,communist sympathizer,drunkard,plagiarist etc.

Thankfully Monday is ALSO Robert E Lee Day which a LOT of states in the south recognize AND its also National Religious Freedom Day.So my kids will be celebrating Lee's Birthday with a cake etc.
You're a piece of shit murderer supporter..How are you better?

I love howith the right finds the smallest things to attempt to change the picture of everything they already don't like as 100% negative.
You mean correcting the BULLSHIT story we are ALL forced fed with the truth.....yes I know that must be horrible for liberals.

Like I said, you are trying to find a test score and use that as an attempt to show MLK wasnt a great man who had a major impact in a positive way.

Hey, Rainbows are shitty because colorblind people can't see them!

MLK day is here again. His college GRE scores say he was a MORON

Sounds like you have a lot in common
Oh I love the MATURITY LEVEL of the moderators around here....sound like petulant children...don't like a thread eh just close it!
You mean correcting the BULLSHIT story we are ALL forced fed with the truth.....yes I know that must be horrible for liberals.

Like I said, you are trying to find a test score and use that as an attempt to show MLK wasnt a great man who had a major impact in a positive way.

Hey, Rainbows are shitty because colorblind people can't see them!

1. I didn't bring up Marching Looting Coons test scores and I don't care about them
2.I brought up facts which can be verified by more than 1 source.
3.He had NO positive impact actually he was nothing more than a tool of the Jew yanking his chain to destroy and dismantle White America and push a inferior race as an equal to the White race. I found it to be asinine bullshit as a kid in school and I find it even more so now. I loved the day off but I couldn't care less about "black history month" nor Marching Looting Coon himself and my kids are taught the truth about the bastard since the schools sure in the hell don't teach 2 sides to every story.

Forum List

Back