Go right ahead get rid of the filibuster it's an awesome idea

L
So you think that by ELIMINATING the opposition and ensuring permanent far Left one party rule would bring unicorns and rainbows?
Nope, but it sure as heck will get rid of 90% plus of the criminals in their admins . Eliminate 90% of the recessions and address real problems and not those concocted by the white supremest dominated gop.

Ahh yes the good old lie that Democrats ALONE are anointed to rule the unwashed masses. Sorry but the ONLY job of the opposition is to OPPOSE!!! Not make nicey nice of the enemy, of which you are.
Well, we are a lot smarter about covid, economics and criminality which follows you around like recessions.

L

Nope, but it sure a heck will get rid of 90% plus of the criminals in their admins . Eliminate 90% of the recessions and address real problems and not those concocted by the white supremest dominated gop.
I see you want to send Conservatives to death camps. Sorry, but we AIN'T going away. Someone needs to keep you Communists on a noose.

I see you want to send Conservatives to death camps. Sorry, but we AIN'T going away. Someone needs to keep you Communists on a noose.
Nope. They’re sending themselves by the thousands. I don’t want my tax dollars paying for their funerals.
GOP numbers are dwindling because their of own stupidity.

Filibuster was a great tool when it was rarely used
Today, every piece of legislation faces a 60 vote threshold.
A threshold never envisioned by our founders
A 60 vote threshold “could work” if there was bipartisan cooperation. Today, there is none.

The only things todays Senate gets done is through the avoidance of filibuster through reconciliation or court appointments.
We have enough laws and too much spending already. If you cant get 60 it needs to go away anyway.

Filibuster was a great tool when it was rarely used
Today, every piece of legislation faces a 60 vote threshold.
A threshold never envisioned by our founders
A 60 vote threshold “could work” if there was bipartisan cooperation. Today, there is none.

The only things todays Senate gets done is through the avoidance of filibuster through reconciliation or court appointments.

you just say shit over and over again, don't you?

i don't give a fuck who is what. we have rules, follow them.

it's a far bigger act of idiocy to keep demanding the rules are always in your favor and whoever tells you NO is evil.

you need a new schtick.

Rules can be changed

Rules can be changed
you only want them changed for one sides benefit, not common rules all must play by. as soon as you are in the minority again, you'd demand to have this "protection" back. basically you want protections you don't want others to have.

you want to force your ideas on others but do not want ideas forced on you.

grow up.

Forum List

Back