Go Ahead And Ask Me, Part 1

@ PainefulTruth
I'm really not sure what your point or intention is, but clearly I've somehow offended you. Nobody forced you to read this thread, but then I assume I'm not near as wise as yourself.
Should you survive a similar experience, by all means please share it with us. I'll try not to be presumptuous and judgemental with someone I don't know.
In any case, I wish you well.

Nobody gets a pass on being reasonable no matter where they are in relation to their death--and I wasn't being sarcastic, snide or whatever. You said you're an agnostic, then proceeded to show that you're an atheist. I think everyone has the right to think whatever they want, but if they aren't reasonable, they're only fooling themselves.

I tried taking the high road with you and remained polite, but evidently you don't take a hint. You initially posted a malicous snipe, designed to aquire a cheap laugh. I believe that to be a very revealing tell as to your true nature and the general spirit of your replies.
Nobody gets a pass on being a condescending jackass or redefining the dictionary in defense of their own arguments; further, I don't care if you label me an atheist, or anything else for that matter. I realize you're probably just another opinionated contrarian, but I've heard enough from you. Were we to meet in person , I doubt you'd have the testicular fortitude to address me in this manner.
Have a nice day.

Edit: My response to any future churlish or troll posts will be blocking the offending party, so don't waste your time. I'm in no mood to grapple with a baffoon.

Last edited:
Are you preparing those around you for their loss?

That was pretty much the point of this thread. I'm also sick of people that get wind of my condition asking all the NDE questions. I'm sure they mean well, but human curiosity sometimes override sensibilities and manners. [I hope this answers 'what are we supposed to ask you'] Other than earning a living running a boat, I don't get out much these days and I spend a good part of the year at sea. There's a lot of people I haven't seen for a while and they wonder where I've been and what's going on with me. I have no plans of seeing anyone for the Holidays. I get E-mails and it's awkward. I thought posting on a neutral site where I'm unknown, then suppling friends the link and a brief heads up when they ask would spare me from endlessly spelling out the details.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back