Gloria Steinem and Madeleine Albright

WORLD90jr

Rookie
Nov 14, 2015
I just wnat to say first I am a Male. I think it time for a Female President however neither Hilary Clinton nor Carly Fiorina are good options both for different reasons. But what What Gloria Steinem and Madeleine Albright (especially Madeleine) have said in recent days I think is a little offensive.

Women of all ages and races have the right to make up their own decision and choices and have the freedom to vote for whoever they want too for whatever reasons. Yes women should (especially a Mother, Sister, Cousin, Friend, etc,.) should help each other out but to say that all women who don't vote a for a women and help her become president will go to hell just because of gender is stupid, shameful, insulting, nonsense and idiocy. Women should not feel degraded just because they are not voting for a women.

Women have the right to make up their own mind and make their own decisions based on their own observation and allowed to have their opinions. And also they have the freedom to vote for who they want for whatever reasons that may be. They should not be made feel degraded or less of just because they are not voting for someone who Female.

Wasn't that the whole point of the suffrage and the feminist moment? To have the rights to their own opinions and the freedom to vote and that include to vote for who they felt was the best candidate?

I know some women who will not be voting for Hillary Clinton and some of the reasons are: lies, untrustworthy, secretive,

I just wnat to say first I am a Male. I think it time for a Female President however neither Hilary Clinton nor Carly Fiorina are good options both for different reasons. But what What Gloria Steinem and Madeleine Albright (especially Madeleine) have said in recent days I think is a little offensive.

Women of all ages and races have the right to make up their own decision and choices and have the freedom to vote for whoever they want too for whatever reasons. Yes women should (especially a Mother, Sister, Cousin, Friend, etc,.) should help each other out but to say that all women who don't vote a for a women and help her become president will go to hell just because of gender is stupid, shameful, insulting, nonsense and idiocy. Women should not feel degraded just because they are not voting for a women.

Women have the right to make up their own mind and make their own decisions based on their own observation and allowed to have their opinions. And also they have the freedom to vote for who they want for whatever reasons that may be. They should not be made feel degraded or less of just because they are not voting for someone who Female.

Wasn't that the whole point of the suffrage and the feminist moment? To have the rights to their own opinions and the freedom to vote and that include to vote for who they felt was the best candidate?

I know some women who will not be voting for Hillary Clinton and some of the reasons are: lies, untrustworthy, secretive,
Steinem and Albright should be encouraged to explain their views to a herd of Syrian refugees.

PROVE YOU ARE MALE!!! I is a woman-----I wouldn't vote for hilliary even if
she was the ONLY candidate. I see her as an opportunist

I would like to give more credit to woman than they vote for a vagina before the policies of the candidates. When Steinem and Albright entered into the fray, that just lowered the pole even further for the female candidate.

I would like to give more credit to woman than they vote for a vagina before the policies of the candidates. When Steinem and Albright entered into the fray, that just lowered the pole even further for the female candidate.

anything new on the federal indictment?

We take it for granted that white males think for themselves and aren't going to be swayed by idiots who say they should vote for white males because they are white males.

When this is true for all genders and races, then we will finally have the world Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. dreamed of.

The #1 obstacle to that dream being reality is the modern Democratic party, who push the identification politics to turn people against each other.

Forum List

Back