Global Warming Liars

That would be glaciation at both poles. Ding seems to think that he's the only person in human history that's ever noticed the temperature differential between the equator and the poles.
It has nothing to do with the temperature differential between the poles and the equator, dummy. Bipolar glaciation is the dominant feature which affects the earth’s temperature.

The same things that make it a catalyst. So how is that hilarious?

What’s hilarious is you saying it’s hilarious without understanding any part of it.
Again, answer the question.

You can’t explain what you found hilarious without me providing information you should have presumably already known to find it hilarious?
Dude, your responded "bipolar interglacial" to the Little Ice Age.

First, your offered no context as to why that happened or that it was global in affect.

So....

Dude, your responded "bipolar interglacial" to the Little Ice Age.

First, your offered no context as to why that happened or that it was global in affect.

So....
No. I responded bipolar glaciation to the question of what is the catalyst of earth’s climate. The earth’s climate is driven by bipolar glaciation. And has been for the past 3 million years when the ice age began.

No. I responded bipolar glaciation to the question of what is the catalyst of earth’s climate. The earth’s climate is driven by bipolar glaciation. And has been for the past 3 million years when the ice age began.
Sorry, not true when it comes to our present state.

Also, still not an answer about what caused the Little Ice Age.

Try again

Sorry, not true when it comes to our present state.

Also, still not an answer about what caused the Little Ice Age.

Try again
It’s been true for the past 3 million years when the planet entered the ice age which was due to bipolar glaciation.

Warming and cooling trends like when the so called little ice age began and ended are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated planet.

It’s been true for the past 3 million years when the planet entered the ice age which was due to bipolar glaciation.

Warming and cooling trends like when the so called little ice age began and ended are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated planet.
The Little Ice Age as triggered by volcanic active and occurred in Europe.

What is our current catalyst for warming faster than at any time in history?

http://GlobalWarmingLiars.blogspot.com

THE LIE: An overwhelming consensus of scientists support global warming.

This lie is based on a 2009 article by Maggie Kendall Zimmerman, then a student at the University of Illinois.
As stated in the Wall Street Journal, "The '97 percent' figure in the Zimmerman/Doran survey represents the views of only 79 respondents who listed climate science as an area of expertise and said they published more than half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change. Seventy-nine scientists—of the 3,146 who responded to the survey—does not a consensus make."
The WSJ went on to elaborate further: "The survey's questions don't reveal much of interest. Most scientists who are skeptical of catastrophic global warming nevertheless would answer "yes" to both questions. The survey was silent on whether the human impact is large enough to constitute a problem. Nor did it include solar scientists, space scientists, cosmologists, physicists, meteorologists or astronomers, who are the scientists most likely to be aware of natural causes of climate change."
So much for that lie one hears so often and so loudly.
THE LIE: Humans are causing catastrophic changes in earth's climate by burning fossil fuel and increasing carbon dioxide.
This lie is based on the extremely disingenuous and anti-scientific Keeling Curve, below.

This terribly misleading graph is intended to scare you into immediate action.
Just adding water vapor, which constitutes 1.5% of the atmosphere, or 15,000 parts per million, that graph above becomes this below, far more realistic, more honest, less misleading:

Other greenhouse gases, such as methane and nitrous oxide, are omitted from graphs and discussion.
If in fact humans were the primary, or even major contributor to carbon dioxide production, then the highest concentrations of CO2 would be industrial and population centers around the globe, instead of the rain forests of Africa and South America:

THE LIE: Global catastrophe, "tipping point"! We must do something now!
This incredible lie is preached by Al Gore, the United Nations, bureaucracies beholden to research billions, and by Barack Obama. Obama recently flew on Air Force One from Washington, D.C. to California, to play a round of golf with his friends, the same way he uses Air Force One to fly to Democrat fund-raisers all over the U.S.
Preaching doom and gloom to you little people is what they do, but not what they practice themselves. At the most recent Global Warming Scare-Fest, in Davos, Switzerland, the Scare-Mongers flew 1,700 private jets, rather than videoconference. Don't do as they do, do as they say.
Net global emission of CO2 looks nothing like human production of CO2. Rather, CO2 is the product of temperature and soil moisture.

THE LIE: Big oil billions are driving "deniers"
Budget requests from a few of the U.S. government agencies for global warming "research" money, just in 2011:

NOAA $437 million
NSF $480 million
NASA $438 million
DOE $627 million
DOI $171 million
EPA $169 million
USDA $159 million

ON OCTOBER 6, 2010, UC SANTA BARBARA PHYSICS PROFESSOR EMERITUS, HAROLD LEWIS, RESIGNED FROM THE AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY IN PROTEST OF THE GLOBAL WARMING FRAUD. HIS LETTER READS IN PART:“FOR REASONS THAT WILL SOON BECOME CLEAR MY FORMER PRIDE AT BEING AN APS FELLOW ALL THESE YEARS HAS BEEN TURNED INTO SHAME, AND I AM FORCED, WITH NO PLEASURE AT ALL, TO OFFER YOU MY RESIGNATION FROM THE SOCIETY. “IT IS OF COURSE, THE GLOBAL WARMING SCAM, WITH THE (LITERALLY) TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS DRIVING IT, THAT HAS CORRUPTED SO MANY SCIENTISTS, AND HAS CARRIED APS BEFORE IT LIKE A ROGUE WAVE. IT IS THE GREATEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC FRAUD I HAVE SEEN IN MY LONG LIFE AS A PHYSICIST. ANYONE WHO HAS THE FAINTEST DOUBT THAT THIS IS SO SHOULD FORCE HIMSELF TO READ THE CLIMATEGATE DOCUMENTS, WHICH LAY IT BARE. (MONTFORD’S BOOK ORGANIZES THE FACTS VERY WELL.) I DON’T BELIEVE THAT ANY REAL PHYSICIST, NAY SCIENTIST, CAN READ THAT STUFF WITHOUT REVULSION. I WOULD ALMOST MAKE THAT REVULSION A DEFINITION OF THE WORD SCIENTIST. “SO WHAT HAS THE APS, AS AN ORGANIZATION, DONE IN THE FACE OF THIS CHALLENGE? IT HAS ACCEPTED THE CORRUPTION AS THE NORM, AND GONE ALONG WITH IT." - END OF QUOTE BY PROFESSOR LEWIS

NOBEL LAUREATE IN PHYSICS, IVER GIAIVER LIKEWISE RESIGNED IN DISGUST FROM THE AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2011 OVER THIS ONGOING SCANDAL PARADING AS "SCIENCE". IT IS ANYTHING BUT.

THE LIE: Why would scientists lie! For money, and for cowardice. They don't want to be blackballed by other cowards.
And don’t forget. So your story is……The US military hires experts to lie to them so they can better defend our nation, while believing made up shit.

And don’t forget. So your story is……The US military hires experts to lie to them so they can better defend our nation, while believing made up shit.
No, the so called experts do that all on their own. They will all be eating their words soon enough. Then we can all have a good laugh when you tell us you knew it all along.

Forum List

Back