Global Warming Liars

I love 90 degree days in Michigan mid April and floods in Florida

Today it’s 30 in Chicago and snowing! I bet you’re ignorant to why it was 90 in Michigan. What’s the temperature today?

Today it’s 30 in Chicago and snowing! I bet you’re ignorant to why it was 90 in Michigan. What’s the temperature today?
These extreme conditions and wild fluctuations are because of GW. Hey, it's the south who's begging FEMA to help them every 2 weeks for yet another natural disaster.

If you don't mind neither do I.

We should stop calling it global WARMING because it confuses dopes like you. Overall, warming is what we are doing to this planet. But that doesn't mean warming all the time everywhere. An al nino here might cause cold somewhere else. Or drought in the west.

Whatever. I'm no scientist. I just see Al Gore and Obama's predictions are coming true. We better go Green by 2030 like Biden says.

These extreme conditions and wild fluctuations are because of GW. Hey, it's the south who's begging FEMA to help them every 2 weeks for yet another natural disaster.
what makes them extreme? What the fk does that mean other than panic from you?

So the temp is around 30 today right?

what makes them extreme? What the fk does that mean other than panic from you?

So the temp is around 30 today right?
Climate Change Deniers are idiots. No surprise you're one of them

Mar 30, 2021 — There are 139 elected officials in the 117th Congress who still deny the scientific consensus of human-caused climate change.

All of them take big money from big oil you idiot. What do you get?

Feb 11, 2023 — They are increasingly embracing political rhetoric echoing conspiracy theories that global warming is a hoax by world leaders....

Why conservatives keep gaslighting the nation about climate change​

Republican climate rhetoric shifts (again), but the goal remains the same.

Soon you won't deny it but your arguments will shift. Your leaders already have shifted. But they continue to get you to argue it's a hoax, for as long as they possibly can. You'll accept their next arguments. Do you know what they are? I do.

All of them take big money from big oil you idiot. What do you get?
that you have no evidence of the sky falling. Why is it you can't ever provide a simple answer to a simple question?

What is extreme about 90 degree weather?

Soon you won't deny it but your arguments will shift.
I don't deny that you can't articulate your point. You are a barking parrot with nothing to say! I ask and I ask and I ask and still not one iota of a description of this extremism you constantly go on about. I bet it will be close to 90 today in either Florida or Phoenix. Are they all gonna die because of the temps there? Dude, they've made it through 120 in Arizona, still alive! still drive ICE vehicles. Still use some sort of air conditioner system. For over fifty years!!!!!!! you're scrambling around with your head cut off about 90 degrees in Michigan. For one fking day!!!! With the next day down to 30 degrees. The fact you don't understand how that works is the problem with you!!!!!!

It would seem you are a master of gaslighting.

that you have no evidence of the sky falling. Why is it you can't ever provide a simple answer to a simple question?

What is extreme about 90 degree weather?
The only evidence you'll accept is when the sky falls. Too late then.

I don't deny that you can't articulate your point. You are a barking parrot with nothing to say! I ask and I ask and I ask and still not one iota of a description of this extremism you constantly go on about. I bet it will be close to 90 today in either Florida or Phoenix. Are they all gonna die because of the temps there? Dude, they've made it through 120 in Arizona, still alive! still drive ICE vehicles. Still use some sort of air conditioner system. For over fifty years!!!!!!! you're scrambling around with your head cut off about 90 degrees in Michigan. For one fking day!!!! With the next day down to 30 degrees. The fact you don't understand how that works is the problem with you!!!!!!

It would seem you are a master of gaslighting.
Do you believe climate scientists are all lying to us?

Yes he does. He believes that their government funding relies on GW so they say GW is real even though it's not because if they were honest their funding would go away.

They honestly believe this. And they believe the media collectively is liberal and out to get Trump. They should know that plenty of media isn't liberal and if they could find out that any of these witch hunts are witch hunts, they'd share that with us. And if they had anything on Hunter we'd have it already. I go to right wing sources and I find nothing of substance when it comes to Hunter or GW denial. It's conspiracy theorists.

When Al Gore said we COULD be under water he wasn't lying. Perhaps in the years since he said it, we've gone a little green. So things aren't as bad as he predicted if we did nothing. We've done something. So maybe that's why things aren't as bad as Gore predicted IF we did nothing. Which we did not do. We've done something. Not enough but something.

Looking at climate-related content from 33 prominent climate denier blogs and 20 conservative think-tanks produced between 1998 and 2020, the team came up with five major themes of climate misinformation, namely: 1) Global warming is not happening; 2) Human-produced greenhouse gases are not causing global warming; 3) Climate impacts are not bad; 4) Climate solutions won’t work; and 5) Climate science or scientists are unreliable.

I think you guys found out like 5 years ago 3 scientists were wrong or fudged some numbers on a report they came out with. This was all the evidence your sorry asses needed. Were they lying or were they just wrong? Even if they were lying, this was not your smoking gun you fool.

The rest of the world and 70% of Americans wonder why American conservatives are the only people who deny GW. Well, you and China and India. One of your bad arguments is they aren't doing anything about it so why should we. That's an argument being made by cons who don't deny GW is real anymore. Your GW denier numbers are growing smaller. You're like a flat earth fool. LOL

Yes he does. He believes that their government funding relies on GW so they say GW is real even though it's not because if they were honest their funding would go away.

They honestly believe this. And they believe the media collectively is liberal and out to get Trump. They should know that plenty of media isn't liberal and if they could find out that any of these witch hunts are witch hunts, they'd share that with us. And if they had anything on Hunter we'd have it already. I go to right wing sources and I find nothing of substance when it comes to Hunter or GW denial. It's conspiracy theorists.

When Al Gore said we COULD be under water he wasn't lying. Perhaps in the years since he said it, we've gone a little green. So things aren't as bad as he predicted if we did nothing. We've done something. So maybe that's why things aren't as bad as Gore predicted IF we did nothing. Which we did not do. We've done something. Not enough but something.
This is clearly shown with acid rain and the Antarctic ozone hole. Both got immediate and committed response and both are on the retreat.

But I want to hear jc answer. JC, do you believe the world's climate scientists are all lying to us?

This is clearly shown with acid rain and the Antarctic ozone hole. Both got immediate and committed response and both are on the retreat.

But I want to hear jc answer. JC, do you believe the world's climate scientists are all lying to us?

Fewer conservative leaders today deny man made climate change. You'll start to notice most conservatives are now arguing

1. What about China and the rest of the world who's not going along? Why should we?
2. There's nothing we can do about it
3. It won't get that bad
4. Who's going to pay for it. It will be expensive
5. Batteries are worse (maybe not in the future though)
6 . Wind mills kill birds.

Voters need to only think about it this way. Republicans are for air pollution because it means increased profits. Protect the status quo. Keep burning coal and oil rather than tap into the sun.

If you want clean air vote Democratic

Enough About Climate Change. Air Pollution Is Killing Us Now.​

via New York Times
In an opinion piece in the New York Times, Binyamin Appelbaum, notes findings from the AQLI that air pollution cuts 2.2 years off the average human life.

Do you want to live 2 more years? I do.

Enough About Climate Change. Air Pollution Is Killing Us Now.
via New York Times
In an opinion piece in the New York Times, Binyamin Appelbaum, notes findings from the AQLI that air pollution cuts 2.2 years off the average human life.

Do you want to live 2 more years? I do.

Careful you don't try to create a false dichotomy. We can work on both problems and, in many cases, the issues and solutions are the same.

Certainly. if they weren't, they'd actually answer questions of those who don't believe. Wouldn't be about money. Michael Mann would have given up his data. So many things. Climategate wouldn't have existed. You wouldn't struggle telling me what the problem is.

In spades!!! in fking spades. let me be redundant, yes they are lying. It's about the Benjamin's always been about the Benjamin's for anyone to say otherwise is stupid.

Fewer conservative leaders today deny man made climate change.
we are carbon beings on a planet with carbon base everything. To think humans don't exist is rather childish on your part.

It's the sky falling rhetoric over and over again. Come back when you've got enough balls to actually talk about this.

Certainly. if they weren't, they'd actually answer questions of those who don't believe. Wouldn't be about money. Michael Mann would have given up his data. So many things. Climategate wouldn't have existed. You wouldn't struggle telling me what the problem is.
So, I refuse to accept that EVERY scientist doing climate research on this planet is lying. Can you find us a real scientist (PhD, published, cited, actively conducting research) who supports your claim about the lying?

Looking at climate-related content from 33 prominent climate denier blogs and 20 conservative think-tanks produced between 1998 and 2020, the team came up with five major themes of climate misinformation, namely: 1) Global warming is not happening; 2) Human-produced greenhouse gases are not causing global warming; 3) Climate impacts are not bad; 4) Climate solutions won’t work; and 5) Climate science or scientists are unreliable.

I think you guys found out like 5 years ago 3 scientists were wrong or fudged some numbers on a report they came out with. This was all the evidence your sorry asses needed. Were they lying or were they just wrong? Even if they were lying, this was not your smoking gun you fool.

The rest of the world and 70% of Americans wonder why American conservatives are the only people who deny GW. Well, you and China and India. One of your bad arguments is they aren't doing anything about it so why should we. That's an argument being made by cons who don't deny GW is real anymore. Your GW denier numbers are growing smaller. You're like a flat earth fool. LOL
holy shit. the response to this is to ignore such sloppy work. You won't engage in an intelligent conversation about your issue, you ignore the obvious and spawn on about nonsense. You're a disgrace to your entire species.

here, are humans carbon based? Do we exhale CO2? The fact you won't answer those two questions is my answer.

Forum List

Back