global warming: "if what we think we can understand is correct"

is global warming a key political issue is to you in this next election ??

• yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You people post up the same old tired nonsense over and over and over. The Flat Earth Society also has many charts to defend their position.

They also are to be ignored.

It's funny how people who mindlessly accept the Bible as infallible can turn around and categorically dismiss climate change because the science isn't sufficient.

And this is the main problem. These people are really just ignorant hillbillies who believe in magic but not scientific fact.

Again, they are to be ignored. I feel sorry for them, that they are so scared of the world that they can't face it head on. But many people are like that.

The denier cult is to be ignored.
try to feel sorry enough to pay my share of the research tab will you ? government's not the problem, people like you are the problem ptolemy, nothing personal. :)
nah... government's still the problem.

it's been cooked for a long time folks... Global Warming Bombshell | MIT Technology Review

What evidence is there for the hockey stick?

my plan would be to cut funding just to see if the folks pushing it are worried and sincere enough to work pro bono. that would convince me to re examine both cults, ours and yours.
My, my, what a really dumb fuck you are. Lindzen also testified before Congress that tobacco is harmless. Evidence for the Hockey Stick? Over a dozen independent studies that came up with the same thing by scientists from several differant disciplines in several different nations.

You people post up the same old tired nonsense over and over and over. The Flat Earth Society also has many charts to defend their position.

It's funny how people who mindlessly accept the Bible as infallible can turn around and categorically dismiss climate change because the science isn't sufficient.

And this is the main problem. These people are really just ignorant hillbillies who believe in magic but not scientific fact.

Again, they are to be ignored. I feel sorry for them, that they are so scared of the world that they can't face it head on. But many people are like that.

try to feel sorry enough to pay my share of the research tab will you ? government's not the problem, people like you are the problem ptolemy, nothing personal. :)

it's been cooked for a long time folks... Global Warming Bombshell | MIT Technology Review

my plan would be to cut funding just to see if the folks pushing it are worried and sincere enough to work pro bono. that would convince me to re examine both cults, ours and yours.
My, my, what a really dumb fuck you are. Lindzen also testified before Congress that tobacco is harmless. Evidence for the Hockey Stick? Over a dozen independent studies that came up with the same thing by scientists from several differant disciplines in several different nations.
let's have a look.

A mass extinction is under way. The rate of living organisms going extinct right now has not been seen since the last major mass extinction event 65 million years ago when the dinosaurs and 75% of all species on Earth went extinct.

This is true. I am very worried about the mass extinction going on. So many large animal species have not gone extinct since the Orientals who crossed over from Asia 30,000 years ago and became American Indians killed off all the large animals in North America. We were to blame for the LAST great extinction, too.

But it's definitely not about climate change!! it's about people eating all the animals or killing them for aphrodisiacs or because they are big predators and we want their territory. We are crowding out everything, but it has nothing to do with a mythical "global warming." Sooner or later you have to actually have some evidence, you know. So far, you just don't.

As i have shown a chart in another posts shows no mass extinction of marine life.

I did a google and found lots of sites saying we are on the cusp of another mass extinction. Which means of course they are predicting one, one that has not happened. Like this site

7 Signs We Are Heading for a Mass Extinction

3. Extinctions Are Happening At A Higher Than Average Rate
Extinctions are normal. In fact, statisticians who study extinction have figured out a typical "background extinction rate," which is the normal number of creatures who are going extinct at any given time. So a mass extinction is like a big statistical spike of death sticking up far over that background rate. And, unfortunately, there is a lot of evidence that the extinction rate we've experienced over the past 500 years is above the typical rate. No, this rate is nowhere near mass extinction levels. But it is going up. Which is exactly what you'd expect to see at the beginning of a mass extinction.

"Extinctions Are Happening At A Higher Than Average Rate"

Humans, too many. WAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaay too many.

The Four Horsemen have already climbed on their Pale Horses ---- Famine (the starvations in Africa now), Disease (Ebola, HIV, etc.), War (the whole Mideast went up), and Death (Europe, now). Malthus rides again.

I know this is all too scary for many of you. But your denial isn't going to change anything. You speak all the tired worn out memes and clichés that you've heard over and over on con-talk-radio. The fact that you can't think for yourself is more than evident. And humans generally are scared of what they don't understand.

Again, your denial and ignorance do not change anything. Sorry. You'll have to grow up at some point.

Not a truer word could be spoken. Chaning the minds of the populace will not change the fact that this will eventually be shoved down out collective throats, just like health care. No, what they want is to change minds in order to make the transition easier for them.

It's not about democracy, it's about tyrnanny.

Wasn't the healthcare bill passed by Congress, signed by the President, and reviewed by the Supreme Court?

If that's tyranny, what isn't tyranny?

And MIT said the Hockey Program is fundamentally flawed

"But now a shock: Canadian scientists Stephen McIntyre and Ross McKitrick have uncovered a fundamental mathematical flaw in the computer program that was used to produce the hockey stick. In his original publications of the stick, Mann purported to use a standard method known as principal component analysis, or PCA, to find the dominant features in a set of more than 70 different climate records."

Global Warming Bombshell | MIT Technology Review

I know this is all too scary for many of you. But your denial isn't going to change anything. You speak all the tired worn out memes and clichés that you've heard over and over on con-talk-radio. The fact that you can't think for yourself is more than evident. And humans generally are scared of what they don't understand.

Again, your denial and ignorance do not change anything. Sorry. You'll have to grow up at some point.

Not a truer word could be spoken. Chaning the minds of the populace will not change the fact that this will eventually be shoved down out collective throats, just like health care. No, what they want is to change minds in order to make the transition easier for them.

It's not about democracy, it's about tyrnanny.

Wasn't the healthcare bill passed by Congress, signed by the President, and reviewed by the Supreme Court?

If that's tyranny, what isn't tyranny?

Wasn't the war in Iraq voted on by congress and approved by Mrs. Clinton? You're pretty happy with that bit of democracy I am sure. At least with the Iraq vote it was bi-partisan and not voted on in the middle of the night at Christmas.

the Earth is bigger than any humans, and therefore can overcome any human interference, Earth has done so for billions of years, Earth is still in it's warming stage. scientifically proven, where did the glaciers go ??

If a sceintist wishes to come out against climate change in any way, he can expect career suicide.
If a scientist comes out with a paper that meets scientific protocols and that paper shows Global warming to be false a Nobel Prize would ensue......

No I deny that categorically... its just that posting this guy who is on your side of political divides is more effective....than posting others......

I usually don't quote folks on your side of the aisle. I think it would be rude to use Hitler quotes. :D

I usually don't quote folks on your side of the aisle. I think it would be rude to use Hitler quotes. :D
171874_600.jpg

Forum List

Back