The Latest ‘Obama Low’ is Out and It All Comes Down to His Handling Of Terrorism

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Unfair to Obama, what can a person with no idea what do? It is not in his play book, he is apparently frozen by fear of doing anything. If indeed there is something to do. ONE thing he could do is rally the country but I think there is far too much water over the dam for him to do so. Too many times he has blamed white Christians for the evils of the world. His time has passed, time to make America great again.

BTW, if this poll is any where near accurate it kinda shows that America is worried by a long shot of another attack. This differs from what liberals would like us to think.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-20-at-3.10.09-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-11-20-at-3.27.15-PM.png

Don't know if it's entirely Obama or a mix of Valerie Jarrett and Obama
but Obama seems lost in the world of foreign policy.

Obama has a vision on domestic policy....
He hates the America he lived in before becoming President and has done and is doing all he can
to make this country more to his liking.

I didn't think he could go any lower but when I read the transcript of his speech in Malaysia just trashing America again I wanted to bazooka barf.

What a giant fucking asshole this President is.

I didn't think he could go any lower but when I read the transcript of his speech in Malaysia just trashing America again I wanted to bazooka barf.

Admittedly Reagan was all about sloganeering as is Obama. But the difference is, did you ever, EVER, doubt what country Reagan loved?

You read his transcript? I wonder if you read it as well as he did when he gave the speech. Me thinks you may now need to wash your eyeballs, I suggest Johnny Walker.

It does not matter what King Obama says or does, to most D voters. They love him unconditionally.

It does not matter what King Obama says or does, to most D voters. They love him unconditionally.
The guy could put on a jihadi outfit and behead a Marine and the assholes on here would be telling us Reagan did almost the same thing so it's OK.

Forum List

Back