Fundamentally Transformed

Oh brother . How much you going to read into some vague poll. ?

According to the Reuters survey, 58 percent Americans say they “don’t identify with what America has become.” While Republicans and Independents are the most likely to agree with this statement, even 45 percent of Democrats share this feeling.

More than half of Americans, 53 percent, say they “feel like a stranger” in their own country. A minority of Americans feel “comfortable as myself” in the country.

When are you homo Dems going to have your Jesus moment and realize that you have been duped? I suspect that most of you have already come to this conclusion but you keep quiet because your ego will not allow you to concede your stupidity.

I must admit I don't know this country.

I thought that the racism of the 50 and 60s was over with but i guess I am wrong.

I know for a fact no one thinks that the police shooting ANYONE without fear for their life is right. NO ONE.

But they just had a special on cable to explain why racism is still the number one problem in America. WTF are they talking about? We have a black president. I will be rooting for almost wholly black football teams this Sunday. Carson is very popular with Republicans. And what do those folks have in common other then the color of their skin? They worked for what they got. They rose above their situation. They didn't deal drugs, for long any way. They are accomplished and thrive in America, just how it should be.

Maybe that is what America is turning into, a bunch of cry babies.

12234999_560694237421403_2384141622928775213_n.png

When are you homo Dems going to have your Jesus moment and realize that you have been duped? I suspect that most of you have already come to this conclusion but you keep quiet because your ego will not allow you to concede your stupidity.
So you need Jesus if you are ghey?
Jesus never had a babe, only dudes to hang with 24/7...I think we all know which whey he hung...

Should this country ever need the support of its people, there will be a shock to find that a majority says, not my country, not my problem.

I thought that the racism of the 50 and 60s was over with but i guess I am wrong.

I know for a fact no one thinks that the police shooting ANYONE without fear for their life is right. NO ONE.

But they just had a special on cable to explain why racism is still the number one problem in America. WTF are they talking about? We have a black president. I will be rooting for almost wholly black football teams this Sunday. Carson is very popular with Republicans. And what do those folks have in common other then the color of their skin? They worked for what they got. They rose above their situation. They didn't deal drugs, for long any way. They are accomplished and thrive in America, just how it should be.

There is no racism anymore. Everyone is equal under law.

Jesus never had a babe, only dudes to hang with 24/7...I think we all know which whey he hung...
He was into living everyone and he stood out like a sore thumb.

"Majority of Americans Feel Like 'Stranger in Own Country'"

That's not what the survey revealed.

This is the actual premise of the survey:

“Simply put, Trump’s candidacy taps into a deep, visceral fear among many that America’s best days are behind it. That the land of freedom, baseball and apple pie is no longer recognizable ; and that ‘the other’—sometimes the immigrant, sometimes the Non-American , and almost always the nonwhite—is to blame for these circumstances. This pure unabashed nativism is Trump’s brand of populism and is fit for purpose in 2015. It both gives him electoral strength and popular appeal.”

The rise of Neo-Nativism: Putting Trump into Proper Context – Ipsos Ideas Spotlight

The issue therefore concerns an increase of nativism in American society, an unwarranted fear of, and contempt for, immigrants, and the bigotry that is a consequence of that unwarranted fear and contempt.

That a plurality of Americans might 'feel' this way in no way 'justifies' their errant perception; nor does it serve as a partisan 'indictment' of current public policy.

The bane of nativism is sadly endemic in American society, hence the Framers' wisdom to create a Constitutional Republic rather than a democracy, where the rights of all persons are safeguarded by the Constitution and its case law from the unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent common to too many Americans.

So his rainbow colored halo really bothered folks?

“Simply put, Trump’s candidacy taps into a deep, visceral fear among many that America’s best days are behind it. That the land of freedom, baseball and apple pie is no longer recognizable ; and that ‘the other’—sometimes the immigrant, sometimes the Non-American , and almost always the nonwhite—is to blame for these circumstances. This pure unabashed nativism is Trump’s brand of populism and is fit for purpose in 2015. It both gives him electoral strength and popular appeal.”

The rise of Neo-Nativism: Putting Trump into Proper Context – Ipsos Ideas Spotlight

The issue therefore concerns an increase of nativism in American society, an unwarranted fear of, and contempt for, immigrants, and the bigotry that is a consequence of that unwarranted fear and contempt.

That a plurality of Americans might 'feel' this way in no way 'justifies' their errant perception; nor does it serve as a partisan 'indictment' of current public policy.

The bane of nativism is sadly endemic in American society, hence the Framers' wisdom to create a Constitutional Republic rather than a democracy, where the rights of all persons are safeguarded by the Constitution and its case law from the unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent common to too many Americans.
"Nativism" is not a real thing. It is a leftist construct that comports with the general leftist ideology that our national wealth and assets are property of the world and, therefore, notions of Justice requires that we disgorge it from America and distribute it to all.

You, Clayton, are either too stupid to realize that you are being manipulated or you are complicit. Either way, I would smack you with the back of my left hand if you were within my reach, and it would be for your own good.

You want to be a liberal Dem? Fine, as it is your right as an American. But, it is not your right to act undermine our nation, which is what you are doing when you start advocating leftist, social justice, fair wealth distribution ideologies. These ideologies are not supported by our system and they will not coexist.

Clayton, I do not think you are a lost cause... Yet. But you need to reflect upon the path you are following. You have straggled off onto a dark path.

So his rainbow colored halo really bothered folks?
I imagine he kept his homosexuality under wraps. It would have made him appear more Roman.

The guy walked around in loin cloths and robes, had long flowing hair, hung out almost exclusively with dudes, had a very awkward experience with Mary Magdalene then was never with another woman.

Read the tea leaves. He was a fruit.

"Nativism" is not a real thing. It is a leftist construct that comports with the general leftist ideology that our national wealth and assets are property of the world and, therefore, notions of Justice requires that we disgorge it from America and distribute it to all.

You, Clayton, are either too stupid to realize that you are being manipulated or you are complicit. Either way, I would smack you with the back of my left hand if you were within my reach, and it would be for your own good.

You want to be a liberal Dem? Fine, as it is your right as an American. But, it is not your right to act undermine our nation, which is what you are doing when you start advocating leftist, social justice, fair wealth distribution ideologies. These ideologies are not supported by our system and they will not coexist.

Clayton, I do not think you are a lost cause... Yet. But you need to reflect upon the path you are following. You have straggled off onto a dark path.
Not sure where you got your definition of nativism, but :
the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants.
"a deep vein of xenophobia and nativism"

the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants.
I said it comports with a larger ideology that is based upon social and economic justice. I did not assert that it equates with it.

Dude, really, read more carefully. Are you already high this morning.

Many feel they don't even have an actual American as their President. He's ruled as a hateful Anti-American Globalist. He certainly hasn't had American Citizens' best interests at heart. More & more are seeing him as a traitor. Simple as that.

Many feel they don't even have an actual American as their President. He's ruled as a hateful Anti-American Globalist. He certainly hasn't had American Citizens' best interests at heart. More & more are seeing him as a traitor. Simple as that.
A traitor at what? Not doing as I say?

Forum List

Back