Glenn Beck Lays Out Evidence That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Even more news is breaking today that is raising questions about allegations that progressive congresswomen Ilhan Omar married her brother. Months ago, Glenn Beck pieced together all of the evidence on a chalkboard so you can easily understand all the moving parts of this complicated marriage scandal.

ME: Glen does a great job here. Ilhan Omar needs to be thrown out

Hmmm... but Beck is a lil bit crazy.

But if she did... dayum.

• Banned

Not at all. Watch the video.

But if she did... dayum.

New evidence suggests Ilhan Omar married her brother

A Muslim scholar discovered evidence that might suggest that Democratic representative Ilham Omar married her brother to obtain citizenship.
Australian Imam Mohammad Tawhidi, who describes himself as a “reformist Iman” who “comes from prominent Islamic lineage,” “an advocate of peace” and “a national bestselling author,” argues that Rep. Ilhan Omar is using a false name. He states this based on a tweet—now deleted—in which the Democrat congratulated her father on Father’s Day 2013.

There is plenty of proof she married her brother...

But I try to be fair...

Wouldn't any woman act a little crazy if her brother/husband traded her for a GOAT???
:abgg2q.jpg:

Not at all. Watch the video.

But if she did... dayum.

New evidence suggests Ilhan Omar married her brother

A Muslim scholar discovered evidence that might suggest that Democratic representative Ilham Omar married her brother to obtain citizenship.
Australian Imam Mohammad Tawhidi, who describes himself as a “reformist Iman” who “comes from prominent Islamic lineage,” “an advocate of peace” and “a national bestselling author,” argues that Rep. Ilhan Omar is using a false name. He states this based on a tweet—now deleted—in which the Democrat congratulated her father on Father’s Day 2013.

thanks for the post,,,I just stopped by to see whos heads explode because its beck ,,,

Even more news is breaking today that is raising questions about allegations that progressive congresswomen Ilhan Omar married her brother. Months ago, Glenn Beck pieced together all of the evidence on a chalkboard so you can easily understand all the moving parts of this complicated marriage scandal.

Glenn Beck is an idiot. No wonder you like him.
Beck. Is great. No wonder you dont like him

Have you Trumpsters forgotten what Beck said about Donnie? Have you forgotten what Donnie said about Beck?

Beck. Is great. No wonder you dont like him

Have you Trumpsters forgotten what Beck said about Donnie? Have you forgotten what Donnie said about Beck?

only over emotional women worry about name calling,,,well them and snowflakes,,,

I don't care if she married her Aunt Mustafa. She is an anti American POS, and an enemy of freedom and liberty.

Yeah, this is the game they play. Obfuscation, (multiple husbands), multiple domiciles, etc. Ilhan is nothing more than a radical Muslim trying to lie her way into American politics in order to gain power. She needs to go.

thanks for the post,,,I just stopped by to see whos heads explode because its beck ,,,

LOL. Right? Poor Glen gets a bad rap

Glen is an admitted 'catastrophist' but his predictions are always based in logic that he discloses. I do not always agree with him but, in this case, I believe he is 100% correct. I have done research before on Omar and came up with similar info on her. I hope she is soundly defeated in the next election. OR she gets impeached for being a fucking traitor.

Agreed.

But. . . . in this case, this information first broke on the grass roots level. The place where this information first surfaced, from what I have heard, even before Beck found out, was on a Somali message board. I don't think he has the facts straight on any of this, but if she really wanted to get the facts straight on the public record? She would come out and make it clear, but she doesn't have a desire to. . . apparently.

MN star tribune finally reports on IIhan Omar being married to 2 men at once and possibly her o/bro

Untitled-design-14-696x392.png

I think most of it really goes back to immigration fraud, not tax fraud, though I can't be positive.

Last edited:
Glen Beck comes up with all kind of crazy stories. You gotta be batshit crazy to believe anything he says.

Forum List

Back