What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D-Representative Ilhan Omar Calls Out Biggots / Biggotry and Islamaphobes...In Her Own Party

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Air drop that bitch into the Southern Ocean.
I prefer to censure according to the Constitution both hate-filled Omar and all her House sponsors with a lifetime no hold public office and loss of citizenship for House Speaker N. Pelosi for losing her faculties of common sense and fairness.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
apparently there is a civil war in the party of the klan on which group, to be bigoted against the most

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I prefer to censure according to the Constitution both hate-filled Omar and all her House sponsors with a lifetime no hold public office and loss of citizenship for House Speaker N. Pelosi for losing her faculties of common sense and fairness.
I said air drop her, now do it!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1623605989184.png

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said air drop her, now do it!
Oh, Mr. Mike, you're so funny, and I an so pragmatic. Unfortunately the failure of Omar to protect American interests in favor of her hostile religious leanings is only the tip of the iceberg with why we are allowin the Democrats to damn the torpedoes on their blitzkreig mission to destroy what little is left of our Constitution after years of gaining power by totally removing of the popular vote by cheating their butts off and inserting their hatefulest members to get their unpopular hands on power.

Some people think Trump is their maiden voyage into cheating someone they hate out of office. It wasn't. I have had my eye on them since Kennedy and Johnson. Each year it gets fishier and fishier. :(

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The left hates Jews ; yet , silly Jews love to vote and fund them
It really is weird that U.S. Jewry votes for that party almost exclusively. I heard a pundit answer the question of why they'd do that and he said it was because they weren't "Jews" they were "Democrats". IOW, their focus of religious worship was the Democrat party.
Very large numbers of them also hate any conservative government in Israel and they willingly work against it, even if it harms Israel's security. Dumb asses don't seem to grasp that Israel is THEIR last haven as well. I guess they think the old hatred will never become that serious in America.
They'd be wrong about that... a day always comes when the Jew becomes the target of hate in every nation they've ever lived in.

Last edited:

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The left hates Jews ; yet , silly Jews love to vote and fund them

That's slowly changing. Not all jews think the same anyway. The fucks who flash 24/7 propaganda in favor of the left are part of the problem, same with those who feel they're sophisticated because they're hog-tied bent-over for progressive thought.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It really is weird that U.S. Jewry votes for that party almost exclusively. I heard a pundit answer the question of why they'd do that and he said it was because they weren't "Jews" they were "Democrats". IOW, their focus of religious worship was the Democrat party.
Very large numbers of them also hate any conservative government in Israel and they willingly work against it, even if it harms Israel's security. Dumb asses don't seem to grasp that Israel is THEIR last haven as well. I guess they think the old hatred will never become that serious in America.
They'd be wrong about that... a day always comes when the Jew becomes the target of hate in every nation they've ever lived in.
And that's what the negros are doing here.

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They're finally wising up, though. Within two years, the DemoKKKrat party will expel all the Jews from their ranks. Anti-semitism, Holocaust denial, and supporting Islamic terrorism are the new core values of the DemoKKKrat party.
AMEN

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I want her out of Congress and have started a campaign to defeat her when she runs for reelection.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want her out of Congress and have started a campaign to defeat her when she runs for reelection.
I wish you well, Mr. Victor. I think the voting process has been thoroughly compromised in California. By marginalizing all of their opponents with lies and chaotic charges, most of which are false witness, all that I can do is pray for your success in overcoming the smarm she will unleash upon you for interfering with her lucrative push to destroy the Constitution and usher in strongarm Communism which historically murders millions in order to take power. May God help us.

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wish you well, Mr. Victor. I think the voting process has been thoroughly compromised in California. By marginalizing all of their opponents with lies and chaotic charges, most of which are false witness, all that I can do is pray for your success in overcoming the smarm she will unleash upon you for interfering with her lucrative push to destroy the Constitution and usher in strongarm Communism which historically murders millions in order to take power. May God help us.
ROTFL! I am retired on a pension-she cannot get me fired
I was a Navy Legal Officer so I know my rights
If her people get rough, I have several firearms and lots of ammunition.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
..and they are hypocrites--she's one also

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
ROTFL! I am retired on a pension-she cannot get me fired
I was a Navy Legal Officer so I know my rights
If her people get rough, I have several firearms and lots of ammunition.
I am glad you think so. I understand the Democrat justice department put a number of unarmed Trump conservatives in federal jail hell for entering the gate the cops opened the doors of Congress to protest the media lies, election fraud, and Biden's racketeering scams to procure a third of all federal foreign aid packs put out by Nancy Pelosi's House with all that secrecy to try to destroy Trump for four years he was straining every nerve to make America great and strong. :(

They say the people have not been put on trial and are not allowed visitors in their solitary confinement. I think they set Trump Republicans for an ego fluff that it would be for their little college brainwashees.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List