D-Representative Ilhan Omar Calls Out Biggots / Biggotry and Islamaphobes...In Her Own Party

Air drop that bitch into the Southern Ocean.
I prefer to censure according to the Constitution both hate-filled Omar and all her House sponsors with a lifetime no hold public office and loss of citizenship for House Speaker N. Pelosi for losing her faculties of common sense and fairness.

apparently there is a civil war in the party of the klan on which group, to be bigoted against the most

1623605989184.png

Air drop that bitch into the Southern Ocean.
I prefer to censure according to the Constitution both hate-filled Omar and all her House sponsors with a lifetime no hold public office and loss of citizenship for House Speaker N. Pelosi for losing her faculties of common sense and fairness.
I said air drop her, now do it!
Oh, Mr. Mike, you're so funny, and I an so pragmatic. Unfortunately the failure of Omar to protect American interests in favor of her hostile religious leanings is only the tip of the iceberg with why we are allowin the Democrats to damn the torpedoes on their blitzkreig mission to destroy what little is left of our Constitution after years of gaining power by totally removing of the popular vote by cheating their butts off and inserting their hatefulest members to get their unpopular hands on power.

Some people think Trump is their maiden voyage into cheating someone they hate out of office. It wasn't. I have had my eye on them since Kennedy and Johnson. Each year it gets fishier and fishier. :(

The left hates Jews ; yet , silly Jews love to vote and fund them
It really is weird that U.S. Jewry votes for that party almost exclusively. I heard a pundit answer the question of why they'd do that and he said it was because they weren't "Jews" they were "Democrats". IOW, their focus of religious worship was the Democrat party.
Very large numbers of them also hate any conservative government in Israel and they willingly work against it, even if it harms Israel's security. Dumb asses don't seem to grasp that Israel is THEIR last haven as well. I guess they think the old hatred will never become that serious in America.
They'd be wrong about that... a day always comes when the Jew becomes the target of hate in every nation they've ever lived in.

Last edited:
The left hates Jews ; yet , silly Jews love to vote and fund them

That's slowly changing. Not all jews think the same anyway. The fucks who flash 24/7 propaganda in favor of the left are part of the problem, same with those who feel they're sophisticated because they're hog-tied bent-over for progressive thought.

It really is weird that U.S. Jewry votes for that party almost exclusively. I heard a pundit answer the question of why they'd do that and he said it was because they weren't "Jews" they were "Democrats". IOW, their focus of religious worship was the Democrat party.
Very large numbers of them also hate any conservative government in Israel and they willingly work against it, even if it harms Israel's security. Dumb asses don't seem to grasp that Israel is THEIR last haven as well. I guess they think the old hatred will never become that serious in America.
They'd be wrong about that... a day always comes when the Jew becomes the target of hate in every nation they've ever lived in.
And that's what the negros are doing here.

I want her out of Congress and have started a campaign to defeat her when she runs for reelection.

I want her out of Congress and have started a campaign to defeat her when she runs for reelection.
I wish you well, Mr. Victor. I think the voting process has been thoroughly compromised in California. By marginalizing all of their opponents with lies and chaotic charges, most of which are false witness, all that I can do is pray for your success in overcoming the smarm she will unleash upon you for interfering with her lucrative push to destroy the Constitution and usher in strongarm Communism which historically murders millions in order to take power. May God help us.

I wish you well, Mr. Victor. I think the voting process has been thoroughly compromised in California. By marginalizing all of their opponents with lies and chaotic charges, most of which are false witness, all that I can do is pray for your success in overcoming the smarm she will unleash upon you for interfering with her lucrative push to destroy the Constitution and usher in strongarm Communism which historically murders millions in order to take power. May God help us.
ROTFL! I am retired on a pension-she cannot get me fired
I was a Navy Legal Officer so I know my rights
If her people get rough, I have several firearms and lots of ammunition.

ROTFL! I am retired on a pension-she cannot get me fired
I was a Navy Legal Officer so I know my rights
If her people get rough, I have several firearms and lots of ammunition.
I am glad you think so. I understand the Democrat justice department put a number of unarmed Trump conservatives in federal jail hell for entering the gate the cops opened the doors of Congress to protest the media lies, election fraud, and Biden's racketeering scams to procure a third of all federal foreign aid packs put out by Nancy Pelosi's House with all that secrecy to try to destroy Trump for four years he was straining every nerve to make America great and strong. :(

They say the people have not been put on trial and are not allowed visitors in their solitary confinement. I think they set Trump Republicans for an ego fluff that it would be for their little college brainwashees.

Democrats are Islamophobic and guilty of Bigotry...according to D-Ilhan Omar.
Dem infighting reaches new level after Omar calls colleagues' criticism 'islamophobic'

Dem infighting reaches new level after Omar calls colleagues' criticism 'islamophobic'
Omar accuses fellow Dems of bigotry after they condemn her anti-Israel rants

Omar accuses fellow Dems of bigotry after they condemn her anti-Israel rants

- Dem infighting reaches new level after Omar calls colleagues' criticism 'islamophobic'​

- Dem rift over Omar's alleged anti-Semitism cracks open as 'Squad' rep. calls criticism 'islamophobic'

The Congressionally Censured anti-Semitic, US-hating, US Immigration Policy-violating criminal who married her brother, and funneled millions to him as a 'political consultant', foreign terrorists-defending Democrat Politician has turned on her fellow Democrats

"Rep. Ilhan Omar slammed "constant harassment & silencing" from a group of House Democrats in an early-Thursday morning tweet as tensions among some House Democrats over her alleged anti-Semitism exploded out into the open this week.

"Equating the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban is as offensive as it is misguided," the group of Democrats, said of Omar. The signers of the statement included Reps. Brad Schneider, D-Ill.; Brad Sherman, D-Calif.; Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J.; Jake Auchincloss, D-Mass.; and Ted Deutch, D-Fla.

"Ignoring the differences between democracies governed by the rule of law and contemptible organizations that engage in terrorism at best discredits one’s intended argument and at worst reflects deep-seated prejudice," the group added. "The United States and Israel are imperfect and, like all democracies, at times deserving of critique, but false equivalencies give cover to terrorist groups. We urge Congresswoman Omar to clarify her words placing the US and Israel in the same category as Hamas and the Taliban."

The Democrats continue to prove they are slow to learn the true identity and motive of this nation's enemies.

For decades Democrats have defended and protected terrorists, believing if we just 'play nice', are nice to them, and stand up for them they won't hate us and want to kill us anymore. Democrats are still doing this....and the plain truth is Islamic terrorists still would not blink an eye or hesitate to kill every American simply because they hate us and we continue to BREATHE!

In the same way, Ilhan Omar's fellow Democrats have come to the rescue of Omar every time her vile, hate-driven anti-Semitism has drawn massive rebuke, to the point of demands for Congressional Censure. Congress drafted a resolution rebuking Omar for her continued anti-Semitic assault on our ally Israel and anyone who stands with them; however, House Speaker Pelosi watered-down the resolution to make the resolution no longer specifically about Omar's latest vile anti-Semitic diatribe but about all forms of hatred. Omar was protected...again. Atone point, in defense of Omar's anti-Semitism, many Democrats stepped forward to expose their own rabid Anti-Semitism. Democrats finally shed their masks and showed the world who they were. They rallied around Omar in political party solidarity - 1 party, everyone buds, right?!

I saw a video on YouTube once - some southern redneck made a 'pet' of a rattle snake. In the video this moron was holding the rattle snake and attempted to kiss it on the top of its head. Yeah - you guessed it - the snake bit him in the face. His head swelled up to the size of a basketball, and he nearly died.

In nearly the same way, the Democrats welcomed Ilhan Omar in as one of their own, ignorant to the fact that she was / is NOT their friend, was / is NOT 'one of them'. And after they took her in, raced to her defense over and over, Biden has and continues to BITE HER FELLOW DEMOCRATS IN THE FACE.

When she goes on terrorist-supporting, vile anti-Semitic rants and in doing so goes too far so much that even her fellow Democrats can not defend it and call for her to quiet down / apologize, Omar attacks her fellow Democrats - as she has just done again, calling them 'Bigots' and of being 'Islamophobic'.

""It’s shameful for colleagues who call me when they need my support to now put out a statement asking for ‘clarification’ and not just call," she said. "The islamophobic tropes in this statement are offensive. The constant harassment & silencing from the signers of this letter is unbearable."

Omar added, "Citing an open case against Israel, US, Hamas & Taliban in the ICC isn’t comparison or from ‘deeply seated prejudice’. You might try to undermine these investigations or deny justice to their victims but history has thought us that the truth can’t be hidden or silenced forever."

----

"It’s not news that Ilhan Omar would make outrageous and clearly false statements about America and Israel," Sherman said in an independent statement on the matter. "What’s newsworthy is that she admits Hamas is guilty of ‘unthinkable atrocities’. It’s time for all of Israel’s detractors to condemn Hamas. And it’s time for all those of good will to reject any moral equivalency between the U.S. and Israel on one hand, and Hamas and the Taliban on the other."

What is newsworthy as well is the fact that Omar, ONCE AGAIN, is savaging her fellow Democrats by calling them Islama-phobes and Bigots.

"This is not the first time House Democrats have been roiled by allegedly anti-Semitic comments from Omar.

The body passed a resolution in 2019 condemning bigotry in response to comments from Omar suggesting that Israel supporters were pushing for U.S. politicians to declare "allegiance" to Israel. That was seen as a form of the longstanding "dual loyalties" trope that has been used against Jewish people for centuries."

In response to D-Omar comparing the US to terrorists Hamas and the Taliban, Democrats responded by calling for Omar to be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

"False equivalencies give cover to terrorist groups"
— Group of 11 House Democrats on recent comments from Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn.

Hmmm, maybe the Democrats are finally starting to learn that Omar's hating this country also means she is not their friend, that she hates THEM, too.

When was the last time that husband and child abandoning whore actually saw her own children? Maybe she should visit the Middle East and find out how the Muslims feel about a woman of loose morals such as herself. Any Nation she visits such as Afghanistan Iran even Iraq would spit on her simply because she's such a whore.... I think she might change the opinion of those she calls bigots here in the United States after such an experience.

New Topics

Forum List

Back