Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered

Dumbass, under what authority?

She is a citizen of the United States of America and a duly elected Congresswoman.

She can be deported no more than you can be deported.
It is an opinion-don't over react

It's obviously a poorly informed opinion.
Are you the guy in that picture? With your hands in your crotch?

No.

Any other retarded questions?
Is it ok for Muslim Women to Marry Their Brothers, and Ride their Shafts and guzzle their jizz, and then commit adultery with another woman's husband?
Apparently.

No.

Is it ok for Muslim Women to Marry Their Brothers, and Ride their Shafts and guzzle their jizz, and then commit adultery with another woman's husband?

...no dummy, it is not ok.

Not by ANY law, including explicit Muslim laws that prohibit marriage between siblings or any other close relatives.

The story is baseless horseshit and you are the dupe it's designed to get clicks from.
UhOh-somebody with a funny hat is in trouble...

Dumbass, under what authority?

She is a citizen of the United States of America and a duly elected Congresswoman.

She can be deported no more than you can be deported.

No.

Yeah, are you retarded?(see what I did there) You seem fixated on intelligence problems.

I said the question is retarded, because it is.

I answered it though, so if thats all you have, you can run along now.

No.

Yeah, are you retarded?(see what I did there) You seem fixated on intelligence problems.

I said the question is retarded, because it is.

I answered it though, so if thats all you have, you can run along now.
Thank you oh great muhammed

Dxfc1FQUYAAq12B.jpg

I'm Jewish, I'm not Israel - crazy concept right?

You may do as you wish but you cannot be a country. You foreigners need to learn English and you lie about being Jewish.

Moron, I'm talking about the fact that Israel is not another word for jewish. It is a country with it's own policies and criticizing them is not the same thing as saying something about jews.

Omar clearly has some strong words about Israel, but that doesn't make her anti-semitic.

Israel the only mostly Jewish state and only country with true democratic elections in the Middle East. The safest place for gays and women in the Middle East. Let’s single Israel out over the 50+ mostly Muslim nations who treat women worse than dogs, kill gays and apostates and countries like KSA don’t allow Jews in the country. That’s the ticket. You should STFU and get your foreign head out of your fat ass.

AND?

America is mostly Christian, is criticizing America anti-Christian?

America is not the only mostly Christian nation. False equivalency. Foreigner.

You may do as you wish but you cannot be a country. You foreigners need to learn English and you lie about being Jewish.

Moron, I'm talking about the fact that Israel is not another word for jewish. It is a country with it's own policies and criticizing them is not the same thing as saying something about jews.

Omar clearly has some strong words about Israel, but that doesn't make her anti-semitic.

I am not "islamophobic"----but the Koran---which I read some 50 years ago----is a disgusting pile of shit. I am not islamophobic---but the creature that muslims claim to be a paragon vitue, was a vile rapist, murderous, enslaving and disgusting
dog. I am not islamophobic but the laws that muslim "scholars" have elaborated
based on the writings in the pile of shit Koran are perverse and vile. I am not islamophobic, but those people who lick up the shit thrown on the floor each Friday as the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT are too far gone and depraved to be
allowed to live amongst humans. Ilhan Omar's statements are inspired by that very shit she licked off the mosque floor during her life-time. I have been in mosques where the bible is described as a PERVERSE LIE----written by liars and
perverse dogs ----THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM. I am no more islamophobic then Ilhan is anti-Semitic but according to the rantings of Imams----
I AM AN ENEMY OF ISLAAAAAAM and thus, an enemy of ILHAN OMAR

Cool story - wtf does it have to do with what you quoted?

A “Jew” who defends Islam. Liar. Coward.

Yep thats one of them concepts that can't fit into your tiny little head.

Jews defending Muslims, Muslims defending Jews. What is this world coming to?

Since it’s in their doctrine to destroy all Jews. Uneducated foreign troll.

Marrying a 6 year old boy or girl is cool with Muhammad.
Even this attempt and Mussysplainin can't justify The Koran stating categorically that it pleases allah for Mooslims to rape children.
A Complete Guide to Pedophilia in Islam

This is why Islam and The Democrat Party are natural allies.

The Koran is classified as a Doctrine of Demons that scripture warned us about.

Last edited:
Next Topic:

Why so called Religion of Peace tells all its followers that they must make war against other faiths, and if they cannot defeat them, pass onerous religious taxes on them, enslave them if possible, and if they do not pay ransom, or their religious taxes, it is their duty to behead them, stone them or rend them asunder.

Last edited:
Nothing will happen to her. Too many Obama-Clinton sycophants planted in government for anyone to ever prosecute someone like Comey or Omar, or Clinton or Obama for their crimes.
No, you're right, nothing will happen to her because none of this bullshit is true.
None of the Fake Russian Collusion Bullshit was true, but your side put The American People and The Taxpayer through Hell over it for 3 years, going on 4 now.

And this is despite the fact James Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Obama, Clinton and Mueller all knew it to be a false political lie manufactured by The Democrat Party.

You went with The Lie anyways, because That's Who You Are.

Russia isn't going away no matter how you say it...

It is clear Trump broke the law to obstruct an investigation into Russian involvement in the US Election... WHY?

Trump broke the law for US enemies...
Show me in The Moscow Mueller Report where Mueller states The President Committed a Crime and Should be Indicted for that Crime. Zero Recommendations were made for indictment by Mueller.

By Contrast, The Ken Starr Report uncovered 13 Crimes Clinton Committed and he recommended he be indicted for. This is why Bill Clinton underwent Impeachment Proceedings.
Toothpick is a lying fuck. He listed 11 possible actions that could be impeachable.

Mueller listed several instances of possible obstruction with Trump.

Nothing will happen to her. Too many Obama-Clinton sycophants planted in government for anyone to ever prosecute someone like Comey or Omar, or Clinton or Obama for their crimes.
No, you're right, nothing will happen to her because none of this bullshit is true.
None of the Fake Russian Collusion Bullshit was true, but your side put The American People and The Taxpayer through Hell over it for 3 years, going on 4 now.

And this is despite the fact James Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Obama, Clinton and Mueller all knew it to be a false political lie manufactured by The Democrat Party.

It is clear Trump broke the law to obstruct an investigation into Russian involvement in the US Election... WHY?

Show me in The Moscow Mueller Report where Mueller states The President Committed a Crime and Should be Indicted for that Crime. Zero Recommendations were made for indictment by Mueller.

By Contrast, The Ken Starr Report uncovered 13 Crimes Clinton Committed and he recommended he be indicted for. This is why Bill Clinton underwent Impeachment Proceedings.
Toothpick is a lying fuck. He listed 11 possible actions that could be impeachable.

Nope Wrong. Not a Single Crime was listed, nor were there any recommendations for Indictment. He did some commentary which was completely out of the scope of his duties. He also ignored Collusion by Obama and Clinton with Russia and The Clinton Campaign.

Moscow Mueller was a failure.

Mueller

"We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

Boy, it sure would be great if you could actually present some evidence for that. Even the most virulently anti trump investigators couldn't even manage to manufacture any, so i guess your claim is as full of poo as you are.

I am copying and pasting this page the next time someone tells me my font is too big. Size does matter.

It’s either obstruction or not and Mueller said not and did not say “possible”” as he had no category like that to choose from.

ilhan-omar-family.jpg

This unofficial indictment is incredible. Fact after fact.

No Congressional ethics hearing?

No DOJ indictments?

What the hell is going on here?

According to Steinberg there is credible evidence that Ilhan Omar and her family changed their name to illegally enter the United States back in 1995.

And since that time Ilhan Omar as an adult continued to defy US law. According to Steinberg Rep. Omar committed at least eight instances of perjury going back to 2009. The charges could carry up to 40 years of prison time or deportation.

Obviously, Ilhan Omar has no regard for US law and yet here she is representing Minnesota in the US Congress and a sitting member on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

David Steinberg reported on Ilhan’s criminal activity.

And then, the article goes on to list an amazing roster of serious crimes.

Interesting tidbit…

Did you know her brother, who was also her ex-husband, is actually gay?

Now, after her newest divorce proceedings, she is allegedly shacked up with a businessman who brings even further scrutiny to her dealings.

Why?

Because her campaign paid him over $250,000.

With endless links and backups to include a link to Minnesota Dems taking steps to remove her from Congress.

All of it @ Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered
Deport her, NOW!

Under what authority?

Have you lost your god dam fucking mind?
She gained citizenship through false pretenses and fraud and should be stripped of it and deported.
If your so sure about her breaking the law call the police and if she did break the law she will have her day in court.Why dump it on us, first we know it's a lie and second it's a goonie bird comment. Just dial 911 tell someone that can do something about it.

ilhan-omar-family.jpg

This unofficial indictment is incredible. Fact after fact.

No Congressional ethics hearing?

No DOJ indictments?

What the hell is going on here?

According to Steinberg there is credible evidence that Ilhan Omar and her family changed their name to illegally enter the United States back in 1995.

And since that time Ilhan Omar as an adult continued to defy US law. According to Steinberg Rep. Omar committed at least eight instances of perjury going back to 2009. The charges could carry up to 40 years of prison time or deportation.

Obviously, Ilhan Omar has no regard for US law and yet here she is representing Minnesota in the US Congress and a sitting member on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

David Steinberg reported on Ilhan’s criminal activity.

And then, the article goes on to list an amazing roster of serious crimes.

Interesting tidbit…

Did you know her brother, who was also her ex-husband, is actually gay?

Now, after her newest divorce proceedings, she is allegedly shacked up with a businessman who brings even further scrutiny to her dealings.

Why?

Because her campaign paid him over $250,000.

With endless links and backups to include a link to Minnesota Dems taking steps to remove her from Congress.

All of it @ Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered
Deport her, NOW!

Under what authority?

She gained citizenship through false pretenses and fraud and should be stripped of it and deported.

Go ahead and PROVE IT IN THE COURT OF LAW.

Good luck retards.
When you Marry your Brother's dick and suck it and take it up the ass to gain US Citizenship, that is fraud and you can be stripped of your Citizenship just like she was stripped of her clit during Genital Mutilation.
Is anyone home here, get rid of this waste. The slime is dripping off his tongue/

Under what authority?

Go ahead and PROVE IT IN THE COURT OF LAW.

Good luck retards.

"A" court of law, not "the" court of law. Christ sake, what shithole country are you from/in?

If thats your refute, you have none.
Refuting Hairy Man Butt is not something a good liberal like you would do.

AM I RIGHT?

You thought Russian Collusion was a sex toy, so you were all in on that with your Hairy Man Butt Loving Brethren, weren't you.
put this micro mind on your ignore list, I just did.

I'm Jewish, I'm not Israel - crazy concept right?

I am not "islamophobic"----but the Koran---which I read some 50 years ago----is a disgusting pile of shit. I am not islamophobic---but the creature that muslims claim to be a paragon vitue, was a vile rapist, murderous, enslaving and disgusting
dog. I am not islamophobic but the laws that muslim "scholars" have elaborated
based on the writings in the pile of shit Koran are perverse and vile. I am not islamophobic, but those people who lick up the shit thrown on the floor each Friday as the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT are too far gone and depraved to be
allowed to live amongst humans. Ilhan Omar's statements are inspired by that very shit she licked off the mosque floor during her life-time. I have been in mosques where the bible is described as a PERVERSE LIE----written by liars and
perverse dogs ----THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM. I am no more islamophobic then Ilhan is anti-Semitic but according to the rantings of Imams----
I AM AN ENEMY OF ISLAAAAAAM and thus, an enemy of ILHAN OMAR
Bullshit , this guy never read any part of the Koran. It is about half as cruel as the bible and It come nowhere close to the justification of killing every man women and child , in fact the bible said even the animals have to be killed , anything that can move has to be killed This was Gods demand for many nations, the bible wanted total destruction, annihilation. . Try finding that in the Koran.

Forum List

Back