Media ignoring Evidence that Omar married her brother.

There is more evidence that Omar married her brother than Trump colluded with Putin to rig the 2016 election.

You know if Snopes say UNPROVEN, ITS FUCKING TRUE.

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

Ilhan Omar offers odd excuse for deleting tweet that raised new questions about her marriage

She keeps deleting old tweets about her family....very odd.
^ remember that this negro also believed pizzagate, Seth Rich conspiracy, and birther Lyin' Ted theory.

And you believe Trump and Putin rigged the election.

That's all part of the ailment they suffer..... they are TDS sufferers.

Sick in their poor little minds!:cuckoo:

They won’t believe Omar’s tweets when she admitted it back in 2013, but they believe Trumps tweets.

So odd.

He has them so screwed in the head.

That Lewandowski interrogation was hysterical. Nader is such a jackass.

They ignored Obama Birth certificate also.. media is a fucking joke. TURN IT OFF
I only watch Fox News, Info wars, Breitbart, daily caller and other independent sources.

You seem very tolerant and very bright.

I thought it was bad to fat shame. Are you a fake leftie?
You seem like an idiot

Why don’t you look at the evidence and actually reason through it?
I did. I also looked at the evidence for pizzagate and Seth Rich. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on whatever. I don't remember. Fuck you.

We are going in circles here.

Did Trump and Putin rig the election?

I only watch Fox News, Info wars, Breitbart, daily caller and other independent sources.
full

PIsslam is demonstrably the vilest, hate-ideology exercise in pure cruelty on this planet: in 1400 years Pisslam has exterminated 300 million people, genocide after genocide of non-muslims, averaging over 20 million deaths per century. Pisslamic evil was founded by a 6-year-old-fucking, mass-murdering monster Mohammed....which has had a 100% track record of non-muslim rape, death and bloody human rights atrocities in every society in which muslim diseases have infested.

Also, having read the Quran, Pisslam is also the most praised-by-Hitler, Nazi-collaborating, mass-Jew-exterminating hate ideology of all time; Pisslam is an early predecessor of Naziism. Hitler had an entire all-muslim division of the SS. Hitler was close friends with a muslim official called the "Grand Mufti of Jerusalem" (whatever the fuck that is, as if I give a shit), and they had a "quid pro quo" deal: Hitler promised that Husseini guy that if their muslims helped slaughter Jews in Europe, once the Nazis won WWII, they'd go to the Mideast and help muslims exterminate their Jews. These Nazi-Pisslam links are proven historical facts, not my opinion.

I am fascinated. The above post exhibits some problems of STYLE---but it is historically accurate----mostly. Yet Coyote finds it "funny"

Why did she just delete this text from 5 years ago?

View attachment 279962
Wait, it's your thread. You tell us.
She’s going to jail

View attachment 279962
She’s going to jail
No guesses, eh? I'm not following why she deleted that tweet.

View attachment 279962
She’s going to jail

View attachment 279962
She’s going to jail
You also are a democrat., so you are reeeee taarrrr ted

View attachment 279962
She’s going to jail

View attachment 279962
She’s going to jail
You also are a democrat., so you are reeeee taarrrr ted
Neat! Explain it like I'm 5, then.

There is more evidence that Omar married her brother than Trump colluded with Putin to rig the 2016 election.

You know if Snopes say UNPROVEN, ITS FUCKING TRUE.

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

Ilhan Omar offers odd excuse for deleting tweet that raised new questions about her marriage

She keeps deleting old tweets about her family....very odd.

That's because Omar didn't marry her brother.

Think about this: Under current family re-unification immigration laws, Omar's brother would automatically be eligible to emigrate to the USA because the rest of his family is already there. He would have no need to marry anyone to get into the country. So the story which says that she married her brother to get him into the country on a lie in the first place.
So you're saying she married him for the SEX, right???

And then had him trade her off for a goat!!!

Forum List

Back