Ilhan Omar married her brother

How can it be a "lie" is even Snopes determined that the story is merely "unproven"?

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

Look at how Snopes defines "unproven"...

"This rating indicates that insufficient evidence exists to establish the given claim as true, but the claim cannot be definitively proved false. This rating typically involves claims for which there is little or no affirmative evidence, but for which declaring them to be false would require the difficult (if not impossible) task of our being able to prove a negative or accurately discern someone else’s thoughts and motivations."

So until Snopes proves or disproves, I'm going along with the notion that she's a piece of shit who fucked her own brother, just so he could circumvent the immigration procedure.

Now change my mind if you have more evidence to substantiate that it was a "lie", or else shut the fuck up.

I just proved it was a lie. She had no reason to marry her brother for immigration purposes. None. He qualified as an immigrant just because he was her brother.

You didn’t even read the definition of “unproven” at the Snopes site.

So you choose to believe an unproven lie over something that commonsense would tell you is not true. That’s conservatives in a nutshell ignoring truth and common sense because it doesn’t suit their politics.

I just proved it was a lie. She had no reason to marry her brother for immigration purposes. None. He qualified as an immigrant just because he was her brother.

So you choose to believe an unproven lie over something that commonsense would tell you is not true. That’s conservatives in a nutshell ignoring truth and common sense because it doesn’t suit their politics.
you "proved" nothing. a person does not qualify as an immigrant to the USA simply
because he has a sibling who lives in the USA-----a sib can PETITION ----but not claim.
Claim is made by SPOUSE, or parent

I hear from reliable sources, in her case, the goat was better!
an interesting factoid which I learned over the years. GOATS are sexually aggressive.
I have it from real farmer types who told me that when a goat is in the MOOD, she
virtually rapes anything in proximity by shoving her "behind" against him. Considering
the sexual frustration of innocent arab muslim boys------caring for a goat is a ---REASONABLE
little act of perversion. Goats are good for clearing a field of weeds------but consider the
sexual issues. I have a weedy backyard and considered getting a goat------but DO NOT
NEED THE SEXUAL COMPETIION

Lie. My dad has a sister in Russia and she has not come over here. It is not that simple for siblings. Do you ever tell the truth?

you "proved" nothing. a person does not qualify as an immigrant to the USA simply
because he has a sibling who lives in the USA.
Lie. My dad has a sister in Russia and she has not come over here. It is not that simple for siblings. Do you ever tell the truth?
Poor dragon may have BELIEVED she knew what she was saying is true

She lives in a fantasy world. The side by side picture shows an uncanny resemblance. She is just a leftist foreign troll denier.

They qualify if their parents are living in the USA, and Ilhan's parents were both green card holders, and thus entitled to bring ALL of their children into the country. She was underaged when she came into the USA, and she was admitted as a child of immigrants. Her brother qualified to come into the USA the same way she did - family reunification, or as Trump calls it "chain migration".

That doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. You don't have the common sense God gave a goose.

They qualify if their parents are living in the USA, and Ilhan's parents were both green card holders, and thus entitled to bring ALL of their children into the country. She was underaged when she came into the USA, and she was admitted as a child of immigrants. Her brother qualified to come into the USA the same way she did - family reunification, or as Trump calls it "chain migration".

That doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. You don't have the common sense God gave a goose.
It was my impression that BROTHER was an adult when he arrived as SISTER's husband.
Adult children are not "children of immigrants"

Forum List

Back