Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

That's true. But, Trump took documents marked classified and top secret.
Trump tweeted, "Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team 'were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.' Not fit!"

"In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information," "No one will be above the law"

At a campaign event in Fort Meyers, Florida, Trump said, “We also need the best protection of classified information. That is the worst situation. Hillary's private email scandal, which put our classified information in the reach of our enemies, disqualifies her from the presidency. Totally."

Trump tweeted, "Wikileaks proves even the Clinton campaign knew Crooked, mishandled classified info, but no one gets charged? RIGGED!"

2016 video resurfaces of Trump vowing in 2016 to enforce regulations on classified information: 'No one will be above the law'​

Trump made the laws he broke a felony.

“In my administration, I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,” he vows.

“No one will be above the law,” he provides.

Some six years after the footage was taken, Trump is now going through a Department of Justice investigation into whether or not he mishandled classified paperwork that he saved at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

While executing a search warrant on the property last Monday, the FBI removed 11 sets of classified documents — some of which had been marked top secret and anxious nuclear weapons. According to the warrant, the Justice Department is looking into whether or not Trump broke three federal legal guidelines, together with the Espionage Act.

In February, the National Archives and Records Administration removed 15 boxes of documents from the property.

For his half, Trump has denied wrongdoing and claimed with out substantiation that he had declassified all the paperwork he saved in his Florida residence. If Trump is convicted of violating the Espionage Act, he faces a 10-year jail sentence.

Excellent post.

Obama didn't think he had to work with Congress whenever he didn't want to. He had a pen and phone....it's all he and folks like Putin need....

None of Obama's crew were indicted or went to prison.

None of Obama's crew were indicted or went to prison.
Obviously not, the Demafasict protected their own, look what they did with Clinton....there is no oversight, no transparency...the demafasict weaponize their office against political rivals and protect their own criminal conduct.

This is no surprise.

I don't however understand what your post has to do with mine, or the topic I was responding to

Trump made the laws he broke a felony.

“In my administration, I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,” he vows.

“No one will be above the law,” he provides.

Some six years after the footage was taken, Trump is now going through a Department of Justice investigation into whether or not he mishandled classified paperwork that he saved at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

While executing a search warrant on the property last Monday, the FBI removed 11 sets of classified documents — some of which had been marked top secret and anxious nuclear weapons. According to the warrant, the Justice Department is looking into whether or not Trump broke three federal legal guidelines, together with the Espionage Act.

In February, the National Archives and Records Administration removed 15 boxes of documents from the property.

For his half, Trump has denied wrongdoing and claimed with out substantiation that he had declassified all the paperwork he saved in his Florida residence. If Trump is convicted of violating the Espionage Act, he faces a 10-year jail sentence.

The libs went on several witch hunts and were proven to be liars. Sorry, am not going to believe more of their lies. It ain't happening.

Where are people getting the documents were in an unsecured place? Not sure if people forgot but TRUMP did set up an office of the former president, which is a real thing and it's federally funded along with staff and a SCIF for viewing classified documents.
Congress needs to repeal funding for Trump’s office since he’s using for petty partisan attacks. Taxpayers shouldn’t be forced to fund Trump’s bullshit.

Obviously not, the Demafasict protected their own, look what they did with Clinton....there is no oversight, no transparency...the demafasict weaponize their office against political rivals and protect their own criminal conduct.

This is no surprise.

I don't however understand what your post has to do with mine, or the topic I was responding to
Oh please. Do you mean like how Mitch protected Trump? Trump should have been convicted of impeachment twice and Mitch was slick. The second time he said he would have convicted Trump for that call to Ukraine, or the insurrection, but he was no longer president. Very convenient Mitch.

Clinton? Which CLinton? The Clinton you went after for lying about getting a bj or the one who like every Trump employee, used her private emails to conduct official business? Even Ivanka. Lock her up?

Then you wanted to go after Hunter because he made $1 million dollars a year but not a peep out of you asking why the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION with a B Boy! You're a hypocrite.

Oh please. Do you mean like how Mitch protected Trump? Trump should have been convicted of impeachment twice and Mitch was slick. The second time he said he would have convicted Trump for that call to Ukraine, or the insurrection, but he was no longer president. Very convenient Mitch.

Clinton? Which CLinton? The Clinton you went after for lying about getting a bj or the one who like every Trump employee, used her private emails to conduct official business? Even Ivanka. Lock her up?

Then you wanted to go after Hunter because he made $1 million dollars a year but not a peep out of you asking why the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION with a B Boy! You're a hypocrite.
1) you can t convict when there is no evidence amd it’s all base on admitted parody
2) Hill…it was obama doj that did the show investigation…

I hear the shit was stored where anyone could get to them. You could be a wedding of your Saudi cousing Akmed and you sneak down and take pictures of this classified stuff. Hell Trump lays out everything you are looking for.

Then the Saudi's give Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars? BILLION?
As usual, you heard wrong. They were under lock and key.

You're a fucking moron.

Do progs ever stop regurgitating these lies?

It's safe to assume that he'll throw anyone under the bus to save his skin. Anyone. People like that have no honor.
Hopefully when Rudy is indicted he'll remember the couple hundred thousand in legal fees that Trump screwed him out of.

That entire crew with Trump as the ringleader is nothing but an organized crime enterprise.

Forum List

Back